Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates203 reviews
I enjoyed working in al tayer, i've learned a lot and im thankful for that. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The company is good in terms of the right of staff. I had a lot of training to learned. I would recommend al tayer with other applicant. If i will given another chance i would definitely choose al tayer again!
I had pleasure to work with this company, and learn a lot. Very professional and friendly team.

Deep and detailed trainings and courses...……………………………………..
Al Tayer Group represents many luxury retail concepts and strives to ensure high standards in all the aspects to ensure the internal and external customers are happy.
it is a great company
cooperative people

caring management where everyone is given a chance to promote them selves

it is a place where every person can be given opportunity to build his/her skills.
Encourage people to work their , professional workplace comitted leadership and multi cultural environment enrich the experience in all fields of business.
+ great people / good teams
+ varied work

+ opportunities to learn

+ very diverce

- very political

- slow career progression

- salaries are the lowest for the amount of work you're doing

- work/life balance is non-existent
Pros
great people
Cons
speed of execution (career, processes, projects)
I spent several years with this company and was very happy for the majority of them. We worked hard but we were treated fairly, compensated above market value, and were able to work on some of the world's most famous and prestigious brands. Due to market problems, particularly in the retail industry, several rounds of redundancies had a negative impact on motivation, growth, security and ultimately the employee culture. But I wish them well and am sure that they will prevail and maintain their position as leaders in the market.
Pros
Previously above market comp packages, and always paid exactly on time
Cons
Reduction of workforce and devaluation of my function
An extremely supportive organisation and cares a lot about its employees.

Al Tayer is one of the reasons I became a better person and grew so much because of them. Forever I will be grateful.
great society and excellent management, I learn a lot from them especially working within the luxury.
always eager to achieve my monthly and my annual target.
I had a great time to work in al tayer group i learned simplicity, disciplinary ,respect and a great role in customer service wich is helpful in my future .
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
1 hour break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al Tayer Group?
al tayer motors is good company and good manegement.
i learned extra knowledge from al tayer motors.

i got good salary and good fecilities.

when i working in al tayer motors all staff coperated me.
Good company with freedom to explore and build your career. Also takes care of personal issues if any in emergencies. Friendly environment and fun to work with talented employees.
Pros
Free tea and Coffee
Cons
May have to work on weekends if demanded
it is the best and perfect company that you can work with you get a lot of benefits , respect the employee , perfect customer service expiernce that i got it from my work there
Nonostante la scarsitá di training offerto ho avuto l'opportunitá di imparare diverse cose all'interno dello store come autodidatta dato il poco supporto e voglia del manager in carica di sviluppare al meglio le nuove risorse. Una cultura aziendale buona che però non viene applicata all'interno dei vari store. L'unica parte piacevole del mio lavoro era quella del rapporto con i clienti e il prodotto venduto.
Pros
Prodotto
Cons
Parecchi
Providing our customers with professional customer service and making sure to delight our new customers in order to make them loyal. Handling all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, cash control, and maintenance.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
one day off
At my role in the buying department I am passionate about my department, and its success. I am always striving to push sales, work closely with suppliers, and maintain strong relationships with brands and sales staff. I am very involved in product selection, and the creation of buying reports used on our regular buying trips.
Pros
Uniform Allowance, Flexible working hours
Cons
Long Hours
Typical day was every Sundays, new day of the week to start preparing for the day and the rest rest of the week

Learnt much about Food and beverages, how to relate with guest and make the guest happy.

Managements are well organised and considrate

Workplace culture is most attractive in Dubai mall, has very nice view and a welcoming concept for the tourist.

The hardest part of the job is the Split Shift

Most enjoyable part is during the staff get together dinning once in a month.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Split hours, once in a week
reliable and secure employer. has helped me a lot in learnings of HR policies and processes in UAE. also worked as project administrator for six months on temporary basis. looking out for better opportunity and growth.
I had best experience working for Al tayer group: good company ; amazing team: I learned a lot; they have many staff in house trainings and good employee benefits:
Having previously worked and achieved in sales and customer service roles, i believe my experience and knowledge would be of great benefit to your team .
Cons
7hours
An excellent company, great job culture and friendly and caring owners and management.
It is like working in a family business although the company has grown to over 10,000 staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2