Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group Employee Review

Very moody management

July 23, 2019
Managers creating their own rules on every step. Very moody and tgeir decision based on their own opinion about you. If they like you - you are on a safe side. If they don't - they will look for a dmall mistake to give you a warning letter. I guess, owner even not aware about this. Hope tgey will change all old management.
June 16, 2020
Same role
Working in Al Tayer teaches you alot and it benefited me in many aspects of my practical and real life. Yet, Al Tayer needs alot of time and patience to be promoted and thats the thing that made me leave
April 27, 2017
Al Tayer's Policies and procedure are all by the books. They are following each and every labour law which make them excellent when it comes to giving their employees nothing but the best.

I remember when i went to Dubai for my medical and they have provided me a lincoln car and a driver going to the hospital for my visa processing. I was really amazed how they are providing each and every needs of their employees.
Pros
Free Food, they also provided transportation when i was on training in Dubai
Cons
July 4, 2020
I enjoyed working in al tayer, i've learned a lot and im thankful for that. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The company is good in terms of the right of staff. I had a lot of training to learned. I would recommend al tayer with other applicant. If i will given another chance i would definitely choose al tayer again!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2