Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager

Inconsistant
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 10, 2017
Working at Al Tayer can be very frustrating, while some are treated well the majority of employees are not. (depends on your passport).

I got to work with a diverse team which I enjoyed, unfortunately I was worked to the point of breaking, 12 hour days for 3 months without a day off or any appreciation.

They talk a good game of values, but I was told by management to lie to staff to keep them happy, so much for integrity. Many promises were made to me as well, none of them came to fruition.

Salaries are not good, and in some instances barely cover expenses

Some managers should not be in their position, company favours loyalty over skills, while this is admirable you end up with a direct manager with very little experience at times
Cons
Salary, Treatment of Staff
Good Company
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 12, 2017
Al Tayer company is one of the biggest Companies in UAE it has a really Professional management team in all fields , it was an excellent experience for me as a first company i work for in Dubai . i'a proud of this experience .
a very good working environment
ASST RESTAURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  mOre cafe Dubai mallOctober 3, 2014
a day of work start with the review of previous day summary, c0-workers are helpful and likewise exudes enthusiasm, the hardest part of the job would probably be being attached to the requirements of the job especially when meeting deadlines but the most enjoyable part was when achieving the goal set and being able to recognised for the handwork rendered
Pros
manager meals, drinks
Cons
long hours of duties, several multi tasking jobs