Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews in Dubai

Good company to start your career, I had a wonderful time working with this group. I will encourage others as well. The company provides yearly benefits.
Passion for Retail
Al Tayer was a great place to work for, a school to learn from all about Retail and F&B.

Passionate about what we do!

professional yet friendly environment.
Average
AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location
I don’t have not much to talk about Company
Company is really good and help me a lot .I have to work 8hours a day and 6 days in a week.I have to achieve monthly target so that I can get extra incentives.
nice working place and unfogetbal experience
I used to work with the team from 2017 until 2019, wihch is an unforgetable experience to me. The colleagues are helpful and friendly. especially the manager of outlet really support a lot
Am sales advisor
Happily working with Al tater for 4yrs now it's best company job security especially for me am single mum decided to working abroad for my two kids so I feel safeto work with them why am here looking for better opportunity so I can be able to support my kids in teams of education medical and also provide them good life to enjoy like other kids Wich their have two parent or family support .
Company has luxury store
Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.
A wonderful experience.
Al Tayer Group is One of best company in Dubai. If I haven't had a personal issue in my home I wouldn't leave Al Tayer. I had a Wonder life for last 14 years. Thank you Al Tayer Group.
productive and will enhance your personality
i have been for 3 years in al tayer group .and this company is the best company i ve ever had.they have good benefits.and treated all the people nice .
I think the company is one of the best
Job Work/Life Balance was great
Salary/Benefits was great

Job Security/Advancement was great

Management was great

Job Culture was great

I think the company is one of the best
Takes Importance in staff career growth and advancement
-Good Compensation and Benefits
-Strong Support in providing learning and advancement within the company.

-Encouraged Diversity in the Company

Strong Training and Learning provisions
Happy work environment
The company believes in TEAMWORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate with each other to reach one goal. They delight everyone with respect.
It is a good reputed company in Middle East.
Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Less opportunity for promotion.
Very moody management
Managers creating their own rules on every step. Very moody and tgeir decision based on their own opinion about you. If they like you - you are on a safe side. If they don't - they will look for a dmall mistake to give you a warning letter. I guess, owner even not aware about this. Hope tgey will change all old management.
A great working inhabitant
Work in 4 years in a retail industry and I am always thankful for the people who I worked with they help me out to enhance my better self as an individual and as to my career they give me an opportunity for a lifetime. I always cherish the experience and will live the company forever.
Productive and fun work place. Good management
Having very good and professional training. Amazing working environment. Staffs are well trained. Benefits for the employees are amazing. Management are friendly and understandable. Overall is one of the best company
Promoting people
The company focuses a lot on developing its talents and promoting them. The management focuses on their team and is taking into consideration all the work factors that can affect your performance at work. You receive all the support from all the other businesses of the company that is directly or indirectly related to you.
Pros
short working hours
Cons
lack of diversity in the branding
productive and pretty much fun place
good place to gain skills and experience in luxury retail, fashion and luxury customer service. moreover it creates a good opportunity to create your own customer database.
Productive and multi-cultural work place
Gained knowledge on retail stores and planning the supply of goods to stores from warehouse

Trained working on Oracle

Multicultural environment where the colleagues helps us to learn new concepts and improve our work
Pros
Flexible timings
Flexible and adept to changes
Fast paced work environment
Good learnings at work however career progression is really slow and somehow employee feel stagnant or stuck on their roles
Prodcutive and fun workplace
Being part of Al tayer group have a huge impact of my professional career growth.
Self development enrichment and professional environment is the a strong tool of Al tayer Group.