Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Dynamic full of fun and growth
AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.
good company
Counter Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  dubai or abu dhabiOctober 23, 2019
if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family.
I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks
Great working environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 10, 2019
one of the best working place to be , i have learnt a lot such as dealing with the decision maker and be a part of the big decision opinion ,the hardest part or the most challenging part was achieving the KPI targets through a difficult period
Friendly service, fun, enjoy and good relations with our customer
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 30, 2017
I'm working at Cafe Nero shift leader. I'm looking for new job with good opportunity for my career life. I'm looking for learn and development. I'm always try to increase my knowledge.
Excellent Management, Fun Environment, Will help you excel in what you wanted to become
Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  Dubai, Abu DhabiApril 27, 2017
Al Tayer's Policies and procedure are all by the books. They are following each and every labour law which make them excellent when it comes to giving their employees nothing but the best.

I remember when i went to Dubai for my medical and they have provided me a lincoln car and a driver going to the hospital for my visa processing. I was really amazed how they are providing each and every needs of their employees.
Pros
Free Food, they also provided transportation when i was on training in Dubai
very interesting experience
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  abu dhabiOctober 23, 2015
I had 22 years when I began with Altayer, I learned alot of things in customer service, organization, working under pressure... now I need to change because I've a licence in a high commercial study I hope that I can find a job suited to my studies and skills.
al tayer is a gud company
Fit-Out as foreman (Current Employee) –  abu dhabiApril 5, 2015
Al tayer is huge group in uae and other countries
but there is no chance to grow-up.
HR is cooperative
but they are paying very less to his employee
People deserve the best
United Arab Emirates, Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 15, 2015
“To make Passion our Currency,
Relationships our Bottom-line
and Trust our Trademark“

Values:
Integrity
We strive to build long‐term affiliations with our partners by offering them a relationship built on trust, mutual goals and ethical business practices.
Quality
We are committed to delivering excellence at every level of our organization through our products and services to delight those who value unique experiences.
Reliability
In an evolving market, the need to adapt to keep pace with business complexities has never been more important. We continuously seek to provide our stakeholders with solutions that keep their best interests at heart and deliver successful results.
Diversity
Greater innovation results from diverse input, perspective and interaction. We embrace diversity in all aspects of our business to surpass our customers’ needs and expectations.
normal ambiance
"Demi chef de partie A de cuisine italienne" (Current Employee) –  abu dhabiDecember 16, 2013
* start to check all the fridge and friser temperature
check all the mise en place
make the mise en place missing
assist the staff to follow the hegyene procedure
after start the service
check out the temperature and hand over to the next chift staff
* i learn a new recipes
very profissionnel behavior
i learn how to work in a bigger team and how to deal with them and with the positions
* how to respect the hearchie
* the most hardest part of the job is when we have lack of staff and is busy sometimes I take the initiative to work in two or three sections in the same time with additional Hours
* the most enjoyble part of the job is when i get a good feed back about the food
Pros
free lunches and free coffe
Cons
extra Hours not payed, work split chift and next day morning chift ( from 10 am untill midnight next day 8 am)
During the trainings we are having fun by making breakfasts, photosessions in the newproducts.
Sales advisor, became team leader (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 17, 2013
-Daily floorwalk with merchandiser
-Delegate tasks
-Monitoring sales
-Improve customer service
-Motivate the team
-Commercial decisions and reports.
-Develop staff
Learn to work in a multicultural environment
Learn bussiness knowledge, how to settle up the store, events, issues.
Challenging job, fun, a lot of pressure,good expectation and perfection.
Assistant Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 14, 2013
Good experience. Test of your ability, creativity, passionate. Exploring of yourself to many thing and really challenging.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long duty