Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi13 reviews
I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g
Hii
We feel proud that we are part of Al tayer.

Since five years we were worked in NCR department But past the three months our managment transfer in premier motors mussafah permanently

We are not receiving any benefits or incentives as getting premier motors drivers

We are passing in difficult period now
AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.
if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family.
I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks
one of the best working place to be , i have learnt a lot such as dealing with the decision maker and be a part of the big decision opinion ,the hardest part or the most challenging part was achieving the KPI targets through a difficult period
I'm working at Cafe Nero shift leader. I'm looking for new job with good opportunity for my career life. I'm looking for learn and development. I'm always try to increase my knowledge.
Al Tayer's Policies and procedure are all by the books. They are following each and every labour law which make them excellent when it comes to giving their employees nothing but the best.

I remember when i went to Dubai for my medical and they have provided me a lincoln car and a driver going to the hospital for my visa processing. I was really amazed how they are providing each and every needs of their employees.
Pros
Free Food, they also provided transportation when i was on training in Dubai
Cons
I had 22 years when I began with Altayer, I learned alot of things in customer service, organization, working under pressure... now I need to change because I've a licence in a high commercial study I hope that I can find a job suited to my studies and skills.
Al tayer is huge group in uae and other countries
but there is no chance to grow-up.

HR is cooperative

but they are paying very less to his employee
“To make Passion our Currency,
Relationships our Bottom-line

and Trust our Trademark“

Values:

Integrity

We strive to build long‐term affiliations with our partners by offering them a relationship built on trust, mutual goals and ethical business practices.

Quality

We are committed to delivering excellence at every level of our organization through our products and services to delight those who value unique experiences.

Reliability

In an evolving market, the need to adapt to keep pace with business complexities has never been more important. We continuously seek to provide our stakeholders with solutions that keep their best interests at heart and deliver successful results.

Diversity

Greater innovation results from diverse input, perspective and interaction. We embrace diversity in all aspects of our business to surpass our customers’ needs and expectations.
* start to check all the fridge and friser temperature
check all the mise en place

make the mise en place missing

assist the staff to follow the hegyene procedure

after start the service

check out the temperature and hand over to the next chift staff

* i learn a new recipes

very profissionnel behavior

i learn how to work in a bigger team and how to deal with them and with the positions

* how to respect the hearchie

* the most hardest part of the job is when we have lack of staff and is busy sometimes I take the initiative to work in two or three sections in the same time with additional Hours

* the most enjoyble part of the job is when i get a good feed back about the food
Pros
free lunches and free coffe
Cons
extra Hours not payed, work split chift and next day morning chift ( from 10 am untill midnight next day 8 am)
-Daily floorwalk with merchandiser
-Delegate tasks

-Monitoring sales

-Improve customer service

-Motivate the team

-Commercial decisions and reports.

-Develop staff

Learn to work in a multicultural environment

Learn bussiness knowledge, how to settle up the store, events, issues.
Good experience. Test of your ability, creativity, passionate. Exploring of yourself to many thing and really challenging.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long duty