Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates205 reviews
It was great working with AL Tayer no stress very manageable, although i faced some difficulties but i managed persevering due to cultural differences but it was great.
Pros
Convinient
Cons
Perfect
as work at altayer company as a host, they give us a good training who make you work more comfortable and how you work between a teams and guest . specially i work in hospitality in our grateful store almaz by momo thats make us work like you at home and thats give us big leadership .
thanks for altayer
Pros
day and night shift
Cons
acceptable
I enjoyed working in al tayer, i've learned a lot and im thankful for that. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The company is good in terms of the right of staff. I had a lot of training to learned. I would recommend al tayer with other applicant. If i will given another chance i would definitely choose al tayer again!
I am working in dubai with different companies since 2014 and now i am searching job and i can immediately join and i will definitely want to participate.
Pros
I am very hopefull for response
Cons
I will be disappointed if i will not get opportunity
working in Al Tayer with diverse culture makes you feel like at home. Colleagues helped me to become best version of myself and has helped me to achieve my goals.
I m happy to work in Al tayer because i m learning constructive things everyday.
I had lot of trainings, all the managers and colleagues are kind and helpful.
Working in Al Tayer teaches you alot and it benefited me in many aspects of my practical and real life. Yet, Al Tayer needs alot of time and patience to be promoted and thats the thing that made me leave
One of the best company in Middle East. The group operates 6 countries in the Middle. East. Al Tayer Group operates quality focused business in perfumes, engineering as well as interiors contracting.
Al Tayer is you are one of the family, love to work on this kind of environment, work is fast paced but not stressful because your team is willing to help out.
I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g
Good company to start your career, I had a wonderful time working with this group. I will encourage others as well. The company provides yearly benefits.
Al Tayer was a great place to work for, a school to learn from all about Retail and F&B.

Passionate about what we do!

professional yet friendly environment.
Program for daily and weekly basis
Relax atmosphere and more deliberateness

well organised relax lengthy unwanted procedure

working culture good

construction entire construction, finishing is most enjoyable moment.
AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location
Company is really good and help me a lot .I have to work 8hours a day and 6 days in a week.I have to achieve monthly target so that I can get extra incentives.
I used to work with the team from 2017 until 2019, wihch is an unforgetable experience to me. The colleagues are helpful and friendly. especially the manager of outlet really support a lot
Hii
We feel proud that we are part of Al tayer.

Since five years we were worked in NCR department But past the three months our managment transfer in premier motors mussafah permanently

We are not receiving any benefits or incentives as getting premier motors drivers

We are passing in difficult period now
Happily working with Al tater for 4yrs now it's best company job security especially for me am single mum decided to working abroad for my two kids so I feel safeto work with them why am here looking for better opportunity so I can be able to support my kids in teams of education medical and also provide them good life to enjoy like other kids Wich their have two parent or family support .
Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.
Al Tayer Group is One of best company in Dubai. If I haven't had a personal issue in my home I wouldn't leave Al Tayer. I had a Wonder life for last 14 years. Thank you Al Tayer Group.
AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.