Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates197 reviews
Very productive and friendly
Al Tayer is you are one of the family, love to work on this kind of environment, work is fast paced but not stressful because your team is willing to help out.
I love this company
I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g
Good company to start your career, I had a wonderful time working with this group. I will encourage others as well. The company provides yearly benefits.
Passion for Retail
Al Tayer was a great place to work for, a school to learn from all about Retail and F&B.

Passionate about what we do!

professional yet friendly environment.
Over all working atmosphere and relax
Program for daily and weekly basis
Relax atmosphere and more deliberateness

well organised relax lengthy unwanted procedure

working culture good

construction entire construction, finishing is most enjoyable moment.
Average
AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location
I don’t have not much to talk about Company
Company is really good and help me a lot .I have to work 8hours a day and 6 days in a week.I have to achieve monthly target so that I can get extra incentives.
nice working place and unfogetbal experience
I used to work with the team from 2017 until 2019, wihch is an unforgetable experience to me. The colleagues are helpful and friendly. especially the manager of outlet really support a lot
According to me .you should to do Accountability on management level
Hii
We feel proud that we are part of Al tayer.

Since five years we were worked in NCR department But past the three months our managment transfer in premier motors mussafah permanently

We are not receiving any benefits or incentives as getting premier motors drivers

We are passing in difficult period now
Am sales advisor
Happily working with Al tater for 4yrs now it's best company job security especially for me am single mum decided to working abroad for my two kids so I feel safeto work with them why am here looking for better opportunity so I can be able to support my kids in teams of education medical and also provide them good life to enjoy like other kids Wich their have two parent or family support .
Company has luxury store
Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.
A wonderful experience.
Al Tayer Group is One of best company in Dubai. If I haven't had a personal issue in my home I wouldn't leave Al Tayer. I had a Wonder life for last 14 years. Thank you Al Tayer Group.
Dynamic full of fun and growth
AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.
good company
if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family.
I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks
productive and will enhance your personality
i have been for 3 years in al tayer group .and this company is the best company i ve ever had.they have good benefits.and treated all the people nice .
I think the company is one of the best
Job Work/Life Balance was great
Salary/Benefits was great

Job Security/Advancement was great

Management was great

Job Culture was great

I think the company is one of the best
Takes Importance in staff career growth and advancement
-Good Compensation and Benefits
-Strong Support in providing learning and advancement within the company.

-Encouraged Diversity in the Company

Strong Training and Learning provisions
Excellent
Altayer company is not only focusing on Return on Investment but it also focusing on helping poor communities and individuals via sending financial and moral assistance especially to the victims of prospetos event such as Flood,earthquake,and many more.
Altayer company is also providing free training to the employees who wants to learn more in Computer and many more.
Happy work environment
The company believes in TEAMWORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate with each other to reach one goal. They delight everyone with respect.
Healthy and Happy work environment
The company believes in TEAM WORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate each other to reached one goal. They delight everyone with respect.
It is a good reputed company in Middle East.
Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Less opportunity for promotion.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2