Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

Company has luxury store
seamstress/tailor (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 31, 2019
Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.
A wonderful experience.
Head office Driver (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 23, 2019
Al Tayer Group is One of best company in Dubai. If I haven't had a personal issue in my home I wouldn't leave Al Tayer. I had a Wonder life for last 14 years. Thank you Al Tayer Group.
Dynamic full of fun and growth
SUPERVISOR IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE (BARTENDER / BARISTA) (Former Employee) –  UAE DUBAI/ABU DHABIOctober 23, 2019
AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.
good company
Counter Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  dubai or abu dhabiOctober 23, 2019
if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family.
I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks
productive and will enhance your personality
sale associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 17, 2019
i have been for 3 years in al tayer group .and this company is the best company i ve ever had.they have good benefits.and treated all the people nice .
I think the company is one of the best
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 22, 2019
Job Work/Life Balance was great
Salary/Benefits was great
Job Security/Advancement was great
Management was great
Job Culture was great
I think the company is one of the best
Takes Importance in staff career growth and advancement
Leader on Duty (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 15, 2019
-Good Compensation and Benefits
-Strong Support in providing learning and advancement within the company.
-Encouraged Diversity in the Company
Strong Training and Learning provisions
Excellent
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Al QuozSeptember 1, 2019
Altayer company is not only focusing on Return on Investment but it also focusing on helping poor communities and individuals via sending financial and moral assistance especially to the victims of prospetos event such as Flood,earthquake,and many more.
Altayer company is also providing free training to the employees who wants to learn more in Computer and many more.
Happy work environment
Assistant Stylist (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 20, 2019
The company believes in TEAMWORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate with each other to reach one goal. They delight everyone with respect.
Healthy and Happy work environment
Area VM Manager (Former Employee) –  Middle EastAugust 19, 2019
The company believes in TEAM WORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate each other to reached one goal. They delight everyone with respect.
It is a good reputed company in Middle East.
IT Infrastructure Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 8, 2019
Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Less opportunity for promotion.
Very moody management
SENIOR SALES EXECUTVE (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 23, 2019
Managers creating their own rules on every step. Very moody and tgeir decision based on their own opinion about you. If they like you - you are on a safe side. If they don't - they will look for a dmall mistake to give you a warning letter. I guess, owner even not aware about this. Hope tgey will change all old management.
A great working inhabitant
Stockroom Operation Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 22, 2019
Work in 4 years in a retail industry and I am always thankful for the people who I worked with they help me out to enhance my better self as an individual and as to my career they give me an opportunity for a lifetime. I always cherish the experience and will live the company forever.
Productive and fun work place. Good management
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 5, 2019
Having very good and professional training. Amazing working environment. Staffs are well trained. Benefits for the employees are amazing. Management are friendly and understandable. Overall is one of the best company
Promoting people
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 27, 2019
The company focuses a lot on developing its talents and promoting them. The management focuses on their team and is taking into consideration all the work factors that can affect your performance at work. You receive all the support from all the other businesses of the company that is directly or indirectly related to you.
Pros
short working hours
Cons
lack of diversity in the branding
productive and pretty much fun place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 28, 2019
good place to gain skills and experience in luxury retail, fashion and luxury customer service. moreover it creates a good opportunity to create your own customer database.
Productive and multi-cultural work place
Planning & Buying Assistant (Intern) (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 7, 2019
Gained knowledge on retail stores and planning the supply of goods to stores from warehouse

Trained working on Oracle

Multicultural environment where the colleagues helps us to learn new concepts and improve our work
Pros
Flexible timings
Flexible and adept to changes
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 4, 2019
Fast paced work environment
Good learnings at work however career progression is really slow and somehow employee feel stagnant or stuck on their roles
Prodcutive and fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 25, 2019
Being part of Al tayer group have a huge impact of my professional career growth.
Self development enrichment and professional environment is the a strong tool of Al tayer Group.
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 20, 2019
Big Organisation, Best HR policy, Learning experiences, wonderful facilities, flexible work timings, Friday and Saturday is weekend, Regular appraisal nad bonus for performing candidates.