Al Rostamani Group

Al Rostamani Group Employee Reviews

Hardwork upto the extreme will fetch career benefits. Very good system to be in as long as everybody follows the same. Overall, it was a very good experience personally as well as career wise.
Al Rostamani group is one of the biggest groups in UAE. I worked for United Diesel distributor for Renault trucks in Dubai. I spent almost 2.5 years with them and managed to get promotion during that time, what i believe is Al Rostamani group always gives you opportunities to grow and learn to become a future leader.
Pros
Trainings, learnings
Cons
Salaries and benefits
I have earned a lot about legal process and details. The group includes about 14 companies and the management is very successful to control all the details. The employees feels safe and happy. It would be great to add more creativity and challenges to the workplace.
Good place to work with and Grow accordingly. Fresher's can study new things with well experienced staffs. New ideas can be achieved and your ideas can be implemented. A great place to work and show your efforts.
Cons
Al Rostamani communications is not giving respect to senior staffs. Job security is not guaranteed. Multiple jobs to do at one time. long hours work.
Pros
No lunch or entertainment.
Cons
long hours work
Had a very good experience. Started my career in 2010, till 2017. It was a very good opportunity both professionally and personally. Management and Group HR is very caring about employees.
i enjoy working at alrostamani group as i had everyday with new challenges i also had opportunity to work with top executives of the group i prepared HR reports which help the management in decision making.
United Diesel is parts of AL Rostamani group and they have very nice management of professionals. 3rd largest automotive group covering commercial vehicles.
Depends on my job- good time in my carrer life ,very good atmosphere ,I can learned more about accounting package (citrix ,tres) most enjoyable part in my life
Al Rostamani Group is one of the best Groups i have worked with
I have learned a lot from current employer, Very good management, Very friendly environment and best team work effort Hardest party of job is long working hours even in holidays. Most enjoyable part of the job is very friendly, good understanding each other and fun.
Pros
Fun tour from HR, Intercompetiion etc
Cons
Long hours even on holidays.