Al Mansoor Enterprises Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 28, 2018
Worked in different departments with different people. learned new things in the workplace that helped me develop new skills. i got to know my strength as well as my weakness which helped me grow.
I don't see it as hard but more as a challenge, where I had to rotate every week. the most enjoyable part of the job when I used to share my experience, thought and culture with other employees.
its nice place
Administrative Assistant till (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 8, 2018
I am here to fine a job as HR and Administrative Assistant, my current position is Admin Assistant and i have more that 7 years experience. Thanks Indeed
One of the best workforce providors
HR/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi ,UAEJune 19, 2017
Working in Almansoor was very beneficial as we got learn about UAE labour laws and conditions,every day i learned, every step i took every decision i made developed confidence in me.
As there were people from different countries sometimes i faced challenges and hurdles in management but in the end all what i learned help me overcome these issues with and in management.
workplace culture as i have already said people from different countries have their own way of working and supporting their fellow nationals but its an humanly behavior , in my opinion it was the best experience as i interacted with different nationalities all had this professional behavior .The hardest part of the job was to mobilize our workforce to the desired projects as they refused to work in hazardous condition.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when colleges belonging to different countries and my superior praised me on my achievements.
Pros
good compensation/benefits, flexible working conditions, no stress while working
Cons
poor management and poor job security
Good experience
Safety Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabiJanuary 22, 2017
Starting my job as a safety assistant, it's my first time working in gulf. I feel so excited to work with almansoor , after join I keep knowing things how to implement safe work how to find unsafe activities and unsafe conditions , always focusing on accident free work place .it's very challenging to work with almansoor.
Pros
Free food accomodation
Cons
8 hrs
Its a asian and american casual dinning...
Head server (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 3, 2016
Its a very good place to dine.. peole enjoyed much more because of the liverty and marly marow or jack and edow stachu is there... and the music from 19th centurys so people like it...
Pros
Yaah we have free lunch
Cons
Some time we work long hours because in hotel industry u dont have closing time...
Work Life Balance
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 9, 2015
The best part of working with Al Mansoor is its work life balance.
No appraisal system
Admininstration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 13, 2014
-Normal
-Alot
-unfair
-Great
-nil
-The interaction with the employees
Pros
Nil
Cons
No appraisal system
Driver
Heavy bus light bus, light vehicle driver (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 15, 2014
only driving mina zayed Fedreal Food company still contine
Pros
8hours
Cons
12 hours
A good grooming man power supplier company
CAMP BOSS PLUS SITE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 10, 2014
Al Mansoor is a UAE based, ISO 9001:2000 accredited international company. Which is actively involved in various services to the oil and gas industry and have evolved into a high technology specialist company. Serving the nation especially by its man power supply while emphasizing on quality.

My knowledge curve daily increased due to the expertise of my co workers and the type of work which i was offered.

The hardest part of my job was to tackle all employees of different nationalities plus to handle the coordination process associated with mobilization and demobilization.
Pros
Free Accomodation
Cons
Long Duty Hours
Multi cultural environment and independent working environment
Head Co-ordinator Etisalat Contracts (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMay 21, 2014
I have gained and learned all office activities ( from basic to mid career level) over here. Management was very supportive and guidance was always given when requested and needed and developed us to work independently and freely. Co-workers made us feel safe by sharing our work and providing support services. hardest part was getting a big list of redundancy on immediate basis or need of big numbers when we had PR issues. The most enjoyable part was having full authority and responsibility for the job I handled.
Pros
straight working hours, 02 weekends
Cons
frequent changes by ownership in top management staff
Productive and fun Work palce
Technical Clerk (Current Employee) –  abu dhabiDecember 24, 2012
my Work is Start form 6:30 to 5:30

I have learned a lot , about the oil in gas company,,

about my co-workers ok.

my hardest part of my job when all the job give even this is no my job.
Pros
free accommodation, food, transportation
A Man Power Recruitment Cell
IT Professional / Computer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 4, 2012
Working in Al Mansoor Enterprises LLC is a working environment without any pressure.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
very flexible