AL KHAJA GROUP

AL KHAJA GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates41 reviews
The company has enough resources to grow up but don’t know how to use. Need changes in there management, job culture, working environment and the attitude to the employees.
Productive and fun workplace
I can say that you will experience and learn a lot of things from the company, even sometimes work is stressful and there's pressure and we can't avoid that. However as long as you love your job you will enjoy to serve for the company.
al khaja group need the improve
al khaja group need the improve
i need risign in this company becoz of the management is very unstatisfied company no mor future for employees not working as per low in uae
Pros
9 Hours working
Cons
All negetive
supervisor
start as a ordinary staff and worked hard with help of area manager and co worker then i learned more things.
then management fell i can manage one branch then they appoint as a supervisor in a branch if rak
Productive and friendly staffs
Al Khaja Group of companies is a group of company that consist of coffee shop like Gloria jeans coffees, restaurants like hatam and safer, bags shop like Paris Hilton and real estate.
Pros
Free accommodation and transportation
Cons
Eight hours duty
its a good company, good environment and supportive for all staff
There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge
Human Resource
Its a good company to work as you get to learn a lot. you get a chance to explore all the fields and as the company is fairly large so does you exposure.
Fun working experience but worst company
About having fun at work, Great team and management but one thing is worst Late salary untill 3months . they let you find your own money to pay to your shelter and food.
Pros
free food 1 meal
Cons
Super late salary
best learning and experience gain
Its look like an Institution to Learn with your daily activity
daily target and command to your daily operations

Management is good except some

too must stress

you are free for your decision and goals
Pros
FnB all free
Cons
no time limits
Fair
I work with them two years but generally it had a good management but my self i want to develop my career.

Working with Al Khaja Group was good experience generally and i wish them a great continual and development.
Pros
Accomodation, Transport
Cons
No off days
productive
a great organisation learn a great things from them and the people work their are nice and teaches a lot of good thing which is very helpful for careers
Good workplace
This is one of the big hospitality where we can find more restaurents,retails shops etc which is good to work in this type of company also have 3 offices more than 2000 employes working in this company.
Highly productive
Great field of learning experience in terms of varied aspects of operations for food and beverage sector. Provides opportunity to enhance skills by multi tasking
Typical day
It was a challenging job for me. Especially dealing with different nationalities. Language Barrier is the main reason for the staff to understand. But I was able to cope the difficult trials. I did a video training for them to understand. Th result was successful.
Good experiance for freshers
Al khaja group is one of the best company in dubai. They provide good experiance for frshers. They have more than 200 outlets in uae and oman & bahrain also.
Pros
Staff benifit 40% discount
Cons
Normal
Productive place
Working in coffee shop as Barista i learned art latte ,different cold drinks with design,..Build a good rapport to the customer ..Team work is important to improve our workplace ,multi tasking job helps me to improve my confidence and being more aggressive ..For daily routine job i make sure that i'd learned something to improve myself ..
learning and Easy Going workplace
Overall company is good friendly and respective environment smooth work operations job security with medical insurance working as per going concern concept.
Good company
Its a big company with more than 1800 employees,it was nice working with alkhaja group,and one can learn a lot in this company
practical learning is a good thing about this company
Fun Work Place
AL KHAJA Group is a diversified group having Hospitality, Retail, service provider in UAE, Oman and Bahrain having Annual turnover of more than 100 Million of 100+ Outlets
work with motivation
working from last three years and experience in many sectors.\\
can work in excel, word and Microsoft Navision.

excellent command on all above.

working with minimum 100 staff.
I have 2 years working in Al-Khaja group.
Alkhaja Is good company where i have learn lot. i worked there as cashiear.i have learn a lot from there how to take customer, how to make satisfy to customer.
Pros
free lounch
Cons
long hour