Al Falah Holding Employee Reviews

productive work place
Client Relationship Officer/ Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 6, 2018
I am delighted to work with them, I'll always give my all to this company. encouraging workplace, everyone is doing their best to elevate it. challenging
 Ability to handle situations well by considering matters from different perspectives Good writing and communication skill.
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali industrial area 3January 18, 2018
A dynamic professional with 5 Years 3 months Experience in construction fabrication of pipeline, concrete ready mix and inspection projects related to oil & gas industry, distribution pipeline and gas plant with strong leadership in project, operation site engineering & fabrication. Seeking a position as an engineer where my skills and proficiency will be utilized.
fun workplace
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (QS) ENGINEER/ SITE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 12, 2017
My tasked as site engineer is doing pipe laying projects, i have learned about hydraulic engineering. the most enjoyable part is that this is my first work experience.
Good Organization
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 5, 2017
Good Organization where you will face new challenges on a routine basis.

I have done business process re-engineering for all group companies of UAE, Qatar, KSA. on the top of that, all are from different industry so I have learned a lot here.
Pros
Half Day Thursday
Cons
Long Hours
Cut throat
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEMarch 22, 2017
Having learnt a lot about the manufacture of building materials (concrete, steel, wood, piling), provided me with a plus in developing relationships with clients. Whereas the Chairman was genuinely supportive and involved, his subordinates proved more difficult.
Construction Contractor
HSE Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 1, 2017
One of the most influence companies in the UAE, supplying of concrete that is Eco friendly around the United Arab Emirates.
brilliant management style and are always on time.
Productive and friendly work place
Sr. HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 31, 2017
It was indeed great fun working there in the company so i could be able to work for almost 6 years. I always felt like at home. Almost employees including managers are extremely helpful at any time.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
imbalance in the top management
Imbalance and unethical work life
Sr. HR Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 29, 2016
Overall company profile is good but the management.
Needs revamp on the work life balance and work-life cultural programmers. Needs work life cultural developments
Pros
Starting up fine
Cons
unethical work life
A place of learning
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Masdar Abu DhabiMay 17, 2016
Typical day 9 hours work, co-workers are friendly and helpful and Management is fine. My supervisor do really teaches me a lot.
Pros
Transportation Provided
Cons
Long Travel Time
Horrible Experience
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 26, 2016
They hire the manpower without proper planning, then they keep on switching them within different companies & finally fire them within 6 months coz they dont know what to do with the employee.
Pros
Cons
To Many
productive & hectic work Place
Contracts & Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 24, 2016
big size company with local management, no procedure and workflow. poor hr management, but have big size project. have following division
Al Falah construction
Al Falah Steel
Al Falah Security
Al Falah readymix
Cons
a very good company with good profile
Safety Officer in UAE (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZOctober 5, 2015
well reputed having good management system.emplyees are mostly happy and satisfied.everything went intime and no more pressure for any cause.
aa
Collection Manager (Current Employee) –  abu dhabiAugust 17, 2015
I had new experienced with Al Falah holding handling different fields since I started from December 2014 up to know.
learned a lot how to manage my team and how to review the cases in weekly meeting.
Work Culture
HR Assistant - HR Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 11, 2015
Day starts with nothing unusual . i was joining here with no UAE experience . The management has given an opportunity to learn HR function in UAE. We all are working as team and will help each other to meet the deadline of each other. Management always welcomes the employee's for their good suggestions and implementation of new process. We are working together till 12.00 to 1.00 am for the completion of Payroll .
Pros
Consider freshers to learn things
Cons
need to work for 12-14 hours
A Great Experience of Learn.
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 26, 2014
Great Experience of Work Under Different Environment,With Different type of People's.
Pros
Free Tea/Cofee
Cons
Very Less Break.