Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Found 1,071 reviews matching the search See all 1,149 reviews
Complex work culture
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 11, 2019
To be honest am not satisfied with the work environment where I belongs to in Majid Al Futtaim. I have been working at MAF Carrefour in last five years till now I did not benefited anything professionally from this company, in fact I felt exhausted with the internal politics existing in this company There is no appreciation for talents and hard work in this company, Jobs are done with some people but all the benefits are taken with other group.
Pros
Sadaa, Annual Parties
Cons
Internal politics, Lack of leisure activities, No games, No overtime
General repair mechanic (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 18, 2018
After morning meeting each technician has to report to control tower to take a job card and perform if what ever job assigned. I start in this company as a express maintenance technician and i learned a lot of things like how to follow and read repair manual, how to perform the right way of diagnosing using all SST and Diagnostic tools.sometime management giving pressure specially end of the month need to finish all the car.
Pros
free coffee specialy in tea break
Cons
if u damage the u will pay the cost of the part.
Excellent
Hostess/Waitress (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 27, 2018
-Attand to guest and ensure they are happy from the arrival untill when she leaves the restuarant happy and satisfied.
-I have learned how to; love my job, how to listen to details. how to be and how not to be, how to handle different aatitudes of different people.
- Manangers are so parenting, inspiring and leaders not bosses.
-Workpalce cultures are adopted and mangable.
-Guest with abad attitude.
-Guests who appreciate my service and love everything about the restuarant and thus promise to come again and again.
Pros
Still in process
Cons
Long hours are not payed but they are replaced another day
Al Futtaim is one of the best brands to work with
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 25, 2018
Being associated with Al Futtaim for over a decade has been one of the best memorable experience one can have right from how the organisational structure functions, the important role of Human resources in every business and emphasis on employee welfare, learning and development within the group/
Pros
Great place to work with organised approach towards employee satisfaction and development
Cons
No major cons to share as such
Great workplace
IT Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 13, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated.
"A good culture that emphasizes on employees' satisfaction through deep focus on work life balance
Sole Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2018
great brands at automotive section, always trying to improve the systems and ways of doing business
Pros
Cons
"Compensation work/life balance and benefits are less than expected
CSR/Workplace Ethics & Behavior/Problem Solving/Good Coworker
Relationship officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 30, 2018
Customer Service
Diffusing volatile situations and placating irate customers are skills that employees need and look for. Set the best examples by taking tough situations in hand. When a customer calls for assistance, don't fake answers. Be honest with the caller about your product knowledge, but assure him that you will find the answer. Keeping the customer informed about the next step and following up with necessary phone calls is good leadership. Angry walk-in customers need prompt assistance, too. Set the right example by addressing the customer politely but in low tones. Determine as quickly as possible what the problem and solution are.

Problem Solving
The Best ever i can consider
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai UAENovember 4, 2018
the company is concentrating on developing by innumerable businesses such as Automative, Real estate,
jewellery, retail, Hospitality... etc

in my opinion whoever wants to enhance his/herself comprehensively
they should join this company as early as possible and they can only feel the amenity once they join the company
Very Good company with ample benefits
Master Technician (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAESeptember 18, 2018
It is one of the biggest company in UAE, it has so many branches in a different area of specialization from Automotive, Electronics, Construction, Travel, Insurance to name a few
It needs a talented managements to cope up the fast paced trend in the market. Job delegation is poorly implemented.
Pros
benefits i.e medical, good salaray package
Cons
no proper job delegation
Nice workplace with lovely people
Business Development Executives (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 15, 2018
Very challenging work everyday
I learn how to be fast in making right decisions and solving problems.
We have a lovely Manager who support us in anything we do and always gives us a room for improvement.
Receiving a tons of calls is the hardest part of the job and handling angry, unsatisfied and rude customers.
Having fun with colleagues.
A good leader and love to work with a good team ..worked with sincere and always be patient and humble
Fashion Consultant / In Store Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 5, 2019
I love to work with a good people , a good company , no matter what hard the work is , I'm always thinking positive and always keep my self to be patience and humble .
Pros
Free coffee
A Place to learn advancements. Improve skills
Stock Controller (Former Employee) –  Dubai Festival CityJanuary 9, 2019
1- A Place to learn advancements.
2- Improve skills
3- Improvements in Day to day management skills
4- Prioritizing things according to the work
5- Improvements in communications with others
Pros
working with one of the Strongest companies in United Arab Emirates
Cons
stressful workplace.superiors lack some expereience and good initiative.biased and one sided management.
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2018
ever since the RSH was acquired by AL FUTTAIM everything becomes worst. they hire people with zero experience in related field but giving them a good salary compensation but on the other hand, old employees includng myself did not have any increase of salary until now despite of our long service in the company.
Pros
accomodation loans /SIPS
Cons
Bad management
Productive and Fun workplace
Service Advisor Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 14, 2018
My typical day at work is pressured and productive. i learned some vehicle parts, raising warranties and customer handling. Supervising the loads in my team mates. the hardest part of the Job is convincing the customers with regards to the service repairs and additional charges. the most enjoyable is when seeing my customer happy and satisfied in the service that i have provided.
Pros
Free trainings
Cons
No Certificates released
It was good experience for me with this company. I learnt a lot from al futtaim.
Senior Land Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 19, 2018
Every day I learnt a lot from al futtaim. Management was good. Employers are good and qualified. I did work with two others company but i really enjoyed working with al futtaim. People are very nice in this company
A great Company to work with a worse management
Team Leader - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJanuary 11, 2019
Al Futtaim Group a great company to work with many benefits and job safety. but the management in logistics section lack capability and understanding of the staffs.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Long Hours, slow career growth
Stressful environment at Sr Management
International Business Head (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 9, 2019
Focussed on numbers. long-term vision has not been filtered down. Business has been saddled with divisions that do not have expert domain experience.

Overall good organisation for retail, automotive etc.
Stressfull working environment & not a good place to work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 5, 2018
Managers are bias and only their favorites are promoted...work is not balance. No room for improvement. No care about employees welfare. unjust, no increase in salary and most of all not a good place to work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hour of work..
Good company culture
Charge Hand (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 28, 2018
Company is well structured, easy channels of communication across the board. Great employee morale boosting activities, great accommodation offered to employees.
Pros
Free accommodation, free food
Cons
Long delays in execution, communication problems due to improper english
Good Company
Sr. Application Support (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 12, 2018
Excellent workplace to improve in career and very nice management which is result oriented as well as employee guaranteed for job security and work peaceful. There are very less companies available with good strong work culture with learning facilities.
Pros
remuneration, corporate work culture with international standards
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.