Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Al Futtaim
Executive Secretary - Administration Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 10, 2018
This was my 2nd company in the UAE> I learned a lot and gained most of my GCC experience. I had numerous training, met people from different business and cultures, and learned system usage of SAP.
Pros
discounts in all al futtaim brands
Visual merchandising
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 10, 2018
They are very supportive and great company, they have good benefits and giving the full family time to our personnel. it's an honor to work for this company because they provide anything and helping each other.
Pros
You will grow this company
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Customer Services Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 9, 2018
It is a very good company, i have done my green belt project and got certified in a very short period. I have learned how to coach a team and tasks related to marketing as well
good
Formwork coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 8, 2018
daily site supervise and i learned hard work and good management ,work place was bur dubai.nothing hard part of the job.progress is most enjoyable there
Stressfull working environment & not a good place to work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 5, 2018
Managers are bias and only their favorites are promoted...work is not balance. No room for improvement. No care about employees welfare. unjust, no increase in salary and most of all not a good place to work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hour of work..
Big company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2018
Is a big company where you're just a number, besides your store manager and brand manager you barely know more about the company and the fact that they kept my passport made me leave the company.
"A good culture that emphasizes on employees' satisfaction through deep focus on work life balance
Sole Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2018
great brands at automotive section, always trying to improve the systems and ways of doing business
Pros
Cons
"Compensation work/life balance and benefits are less than expected
A family friendly store.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  BahrainOctober 2, 2018
The working atmosphere in this company is like a family. You will feel the concern and care for each employees. One of the best company I ever worked with because of the knowledge I acquired while working and the humility that I've learned from them.
Comfortable workplace
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Al BadiyahOctober 1, 2018
Comfortable workplace, everything is great from management to everything. The Salary that I have from I started to after a year is same, no growth in salary compensation.
Easy Access
Reception Supervisor - Aftersales Division (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 1, 2018
Easy access for the job search and uploading CV
there is chance to grow up.
always giving chances for learning thru training.
always giving product training.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
CSR/Workplace Ethics & Behavior/Problem Solving/Good Coworker
Relationship officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 30, 2018
Customer Service
Diffusing volatile situations and placating irate customers are skills that employees need and look for. Set the best examples by taking tough situations in hand. When a customer calls for assistance, don't fake answers. Be honest with the caller about your product knowledge, but assure him that you will find the answer. Keeping the customer informed about the next step and following up with necessary phone calls is good leadership. Angry walk-in customers need prompt assistance, too. Set the right example by addressing the customer politely but in low tones. Determine as quickly as possible what the problem and solution are.

Problem Solving
nice teamwork
Sales & Cashier Carrefour (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 29, 2018
- Passing Scanner on sold goods
-Receipt of the amount collected from the customer after verifying his validity
-Effective communication with customers
-Make a final daily report and match the final balance with the actual and the other of the rest of the works
Good company culture
Charge Hand (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 28, 2018
Company is well structured, easy channels of communication across the board. Great employee morale boosting activities, great accommodation offered to employees.
Pros
Free accommodation, free food
Cons
Long delays in execution, communication problems due to improper english
Very Good company with ample benefits
Master Technician (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAESeptember 18, 2018
It is one of the biggest company in UAE, it has so many branches in a different area of specialization from Automotive, Electronics, Construction, Travel, Insurance to name a few
It needs a talented managements to cope up the fast paced trend in the market. Job delegation is poorly implemented.
Pros
benefits i.e medical, good salaray package
Cons
no proper job delegation
Excellent.
Senior Information Systems Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab Emirates.September 16, 2018
A good place to work. Good work life balance. Good recognition and monetary rewards. One of the best companies to work with in the United Arab Emirates.
Nice workplace with lovely people
Business Development Executives (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 15, 2018
Very challenging work everyday
I learn how to be fast in making right decisions and solving problems.
We have a lovely Manager who support us in anything we do and always gives us a room for improvement.
Receiving a tons of calls is the hardest part of the job and handling angry, unsatisfied and rude customers.
Having fun with colleagues.
Great company to work for
Senior Project Manager Business Intelligence (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 6, 2018
Enjoyed working for this company very very much! If the opportunity ever arises to go back to Dubai i would be willing any time to rejoin and work for this great company.
Good experience
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2018
Process oriented organisation
Everything about amusement industry
Health and safety driven systems
Multi national work culture
Working with the upper management
had a good experience
Public Relation officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 28, 2018
I have learned management skills and sealed with many off their managers on site.
Had a great overall experience.
Office location was super, clean, and very convenient.
Pros
free lunches, free snacks and coffees
Cons
full insurance and healthcare
stressful workplace.superiors lack some expereience and good initiative.biased and one sided management.
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2018
ever since the RSH was acquired by AL FUTTAIM everything becomes worst. they hire people with zero experience in related field but giving them a good salary compensation but on the other hand, old employees includng myself did not have any increase of salary until now despite of our long service in the company.
Pros
accomodation loans /SIPS
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.