Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates1,288 reviews
Found 1,288 reviews matching the search
The comapny and culture is okay, colleagues are nice, and professional, but still it depends person to person and position to potion, but I will recommend them to work with them, the review is based on when I was there, almost two years back.
It was a very relax environment and very competitive. Work is very challenging everyday.I learned a lot esp handling customer complaints and inquiries.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Its overseas work.
Kindly inform that my job lost covid_19 10year experience automobile filed store keeper currently
April month job lost. SAP&ARIBA systems handling email follow up. Honestly work believe everything under control. Every monthly inventory consumable maintenance handling.
Pros
Free food benefits
Cons
hours 8 duty
good working enviorment for working.long time i am working with this company ,so i have alot of experience about this company ,but i want to change now my work
Pros
no lunch
Cons
i am working with Al futtaim motors company and it is a great opportunity working with great company the people are all professional in there depart.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Some time only we have to seat long time.
My usual responsibilities as a Sales Supervisor were:
1 Coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays.

2 Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards.

3 On a weekly to monthly basis i used to inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.

4 Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.

5 To plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
Fairly good employer.
Good learning experience.

Good exposure to the market.

Training and certifications encouraged.

Good HR system in place.

Overall good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Low job security
Great institution to work at. Employee centric company and always looks at the growth of the company. Big group with a high number of brands to work with.
Learning new skills and knowledge that you can develop your career growth. Have pressure but junior people it will be helpful. Technically we can meet skiilled employees.
It was pleasure to work with Alfuttaim. However, salary increment is very discouraging. It is always better to join with a decent salary. Don't expect good hike in next three to four years.
Good atmosphere but enjoyed the working hours and colleagues. I worked almost 5 years in al futtaim, In that 5 years i worked in 5 prestigious sites. And learned so many things and work experiences
Being in al futtaim company.

Must be aware your work load at any decision making which was communicated to your superior. An alfuttaim employee we are liable all aspect in terms of our field. And make the best of the best on all our presentation.
Pros
2 days off
Cons
long hours 9.5 per day and it depends how you finish the job
Al futtaim provide a very good working atmosphere to their employees
One of the leading automotive companies in the Middle East

Working with AL futtaim is always a dream for workers
Hoping to work with an futtaim again in future of any vacancy open for environment engineer or HSEQ coordinator positions. I'm having around 14 years experience in AFC and this was my first carrier in UAE.
Overall my experience with al futtaim group is very good not too much longer. I have to learn more about my work.it enhanced my skills. I want again be a part of al futtaim family.
Very nice experience working in Alfuttaim
Meeting new customers

Teamwork

Exceptional customer service

Achieving sales targets

Assisting customers
Working with al futtaim is great, fair enough for a technician like me. All incentive salary are being paid monthly without delay. People are professionals and excellent doing there own job description or there job titles. The company mission and vision caring not only to our customers but for the employee and environment as well.
Cons
The workplace is very good and the people around me they are good. The job is not hard and easy to work.The management they are good they are supporting to us. The most enjoyable is the team building with my colleague.
Pros
Free coffee, free to take any day off
Cons
Long Hours
It seems that it is a big organization however people their they are working in a very slow pace with a bureaucracy and routine.
Their managers are not qualified for their positions.

Their internal policy and procedures is not clear.

Also they don’t apply quarterly evaluation for employees and they don’t have a consistent policy for appriseal
Al-Futtaim Group is a well-knowned Company here in UAE, I am Grateful and honored to be part of this company and thankful for all the experienced I've learned working as Sales Associate.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Less Staff
I had already work for the alfutiam last ten years and I had wonderful experience I want to work again for this company. I had amazing friendly working environment.Thanks
Pros
Lookafter