Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Best company in MENA region
Store Administrator/Retail Analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 12, 2018
This is the one of the best companies in the MENA region. They have very professional management team as well as work force. The main advantage of working in this company is that you will have an identity outside.
Good Company
Sr. Application Support (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 12, 2018
Excellent workplace to improve in career and very nice management which is result oriented as well as employee guaranteed for job security and work peaceful. There are very less companies available with good strong work culture with learning facilities.
Pros
remuneration, corporate work culture with international standards
Cons
Na
Very friendly and flexible environment to work
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 7, 2018
Very friendly and flexible environment to work along with multi culture of people.
You will get lot of hands on experience and get the chance to work with various teams improving your learning.
Magnificent
Lift Tech. (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 7, 2018
It's ok good accommodation nice people good management no politics and discremenation to other race. Need small improvement in salary. For me i'am new in the company it's normal process hoping iam be here in more years.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Normal
Progressive but slow
Senior Store Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 5, 2018
A company based on values, which requires significant modification to bring inline with Europe. Value based leadership is welcomed, but expect to ensure financial performance is at the centre of any business decision.
Overall experience is good
Assistant facility manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 4, 2018
As a name Al Futtaim is very in the market, but need to organize in more professional way as compare with other equivalent companies.
They have to adopt more advance available trend
working as a family.
PDI foreman(pre delivery inspiration) (Current Employee) –  kizadJuly 25, 2018
I am happy to work in all futtaim company,and I looking for deferant experience in automobile field .
More ewer I would like to grow with technical baground of lite vehical section.
Pros
free tranport/lunch ext
Cons
not having spacific time to off duty.
Completely professional
Customer Solutions Expert (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 25, 2018
Constantly at work as engineering for appliances and computers is an everyday job. There was no time for any free time. There was no one to socialize with either.
Cons
Gud and healthy atmosphere in the working location and helpful senior makes it more interesting.
Bms+electrical technician (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 24, 2018
Gud learning related my designation and never get bored even working in long hours also.Helpful seniors made toughest work also very easy. Periodically events makes the job creative and interesting.
Pros
Free lunches and surprising events.
Cons
Never felt bored in long hours working
good place
Service Controller (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 21, 2018
Focused company, good experience, liked working at the company, very positive company, good work life balance, very competitive environment, forward thinking.

Want to know more about Al-Futtaim?

Ask a question
By no means the best company I have worked for in the Middle East
Head of Department (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 19, 2018
Too much politics and lack clear leadership at the top, most management seem to be there for quick personal gains, not as long term benefit for the company
Benefits
Benefits attached are pleasant
Process & Operations Excellence Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 18, 2018
Struggling to get support from the other departments on matters.

Learning - that banks love coping each others strategies and programs

Management - All the effort is spent to bring each other down.

Workplace Culture - Poor,

The hardest part - the unnecessary long hours to prove a point

Enjoyable Part - Nothing
Benefits
Cons
unnecessary long hours
As a Corporate Advertising Manager
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 16, 2018
 Servicing one of the largest automotive brand Toyota UAE, its various products and sub-brands.
 Ensuring client requests are dealt with promptly and that expectations are managed in terms of speed, delivery and quality of response.
 Ensuring client requests are developed into internal briefs using specified agency documentation and procedures.  Identifying and dealing with problems as they arise.
 Managing client requirement on a campaign, budget and timescales.
 Ensuring creative team has the relevant information and materials required to deliver the best creative product.
 Managing the creative production schedule and monitor costs on a regular basis to ensure all activity is delivered on time and budget.
 Working with relevant personnel, managing the production process to ensure adherence to timescales, budget & quality standards.
 Supporting media scheduling process.
 Supplying media department with the required material meeting strict deadlines.
 Ensuring accurate quotations are produced and distributed at the beginning of any campaign.
Cool professional workplace
Sr. Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 14, 2018
Professional Workplace with emphasis on employee relations, ethics & compliance. Freedom to work and innovate which brings results to the company and personally.
An excellent company to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 9, 2018
I Suggest Freshers To Join This Great Organisation.
as you can can get well professional Experience.
A professionalism Company with no Racism .
A Lot of training and Support From the Management.
a fun workplace. full of trainings and parties.
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 8, 2018
From waitressing I learned to multitasking. I would need to juggle up to 10 tables or more at a time sometimes – all different personalities, different needs and different timing. I strive to find the most efficient way to manage the group so as to still provide them with the highest level of customer service I can without ending up “in the weeds. Next is I learned Patience,It never failed. On every shift there was something that tested my patience. Whether it was the woman who sent her meal back multiple times, ask for refill or tissues, the children who spilled their drinks and dropped half of their meal on the floor, or chef who yelled at me for some new random reason, the opportunity for me to practice patience always presented itself. I learned to listen, smile and keep moving. No matter who they were, the patrons, managers, or staff, I learned that having a thick skin and taking a deep breath went a long way. and the most important i learned that if I focused on working hard I didn’t need to focus on making money, I realized that giving best service is the most satisfaction. I rather see the customers/other person smile and happy.
Pros
Good tips and benefits
productive and good workplace
Executive Assistant-Design Department) (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 5, 2018
The Working environment in Majid Al futtaim was very good. Consider each employee in a very good manner. Allows to grow each individual in next level..
Well versed company that you will learn a lot of things.
EA to HR Director/HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dubai Festival CityJuly 1, 2018
Very complex company that you will be equipped along the journey of your job as you learn a lot of things from different level of individuals and tools provided.
Work in progress
Junior technician (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 30, 2018
As a service technician we/I do what ever job is to be given by the supervise of señiors & it will be done in promise time and should be process by the standard quality of company
Pros
Free breakfast & dinner
Cons
8 to 9 hours
good company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 22, 2018
As an Cashier we need to greet the customer with smile,scan all customer product, as for the mode of payment and thank you to the customers.i resign to them to find other company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.