Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Found 1,254 reviews matching the search See all 1,396 reviews
A best best to work>>>>
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 16, 2019
The best ....And I would like to join back the company and make myself and company feel good with good business which eventually satisfy myself and the company.
good company
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 16, 2019
its good to be part of this big and growing company such as this. they will give you a pleasant accomodation and transportation for free. annual vacation leave. and free ticket every 2years. not bad for first job in this country. highly recommend
Awesome work environment
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 15, 2019
Al Futtaim Group is an awesome place to work. In some cases, they're actually more modern than some US companies. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great international position.
I missed working at Al Futtaim Hertz
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 12, 2019
I enjoyed working with Hertz under Al Futtaim, where I have stayed for nearly 14 years and have seen a growth on my career and personal.
Everything is going smooth , until when a new Manager joined then all staff were unhappy.
Excellent
Assistant Camp Boss (Former Employee) –  Dubai.October 12, 2019
I enjoyed working in this group, all the seniors and Co worker were helpful and Co operative, it was the best experience of my life, all the facilitIt's were extraordinary .
No professional culture in Engg divisio wasted time and energy brcause not even showing gratitude
Regional Manager Stores & Logistics (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 10, 2019
Only set of people will be considered
Management has not considered the efficient of the employee simply redundant without proper justification

Mep Director decide to whom to retain and whom to terminate

HR also follow MD and giving any justification
Cons
Not considered cor improvement
meeting and greeting with different languages customers and feel very friendly.
delivery controller as out course (Current Employee) –  sheikh zayed roadOctober 3, 2019
I am working with Al-futtaim since last 6 years and I enjoyed it a lot and it created my career goal in automotive industry and in sales department.and I want it to be my profession.
and most remember able part of Al-futtaim is appropriating of employees and workers as I have gotten 4 time shield from Al-futtaim.
Cons
long hours 12
Good people to work with
Regional Administration Manager & IT Systems Project Manager (Aurora) (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 2, 2019
worked for AFC for 11 years and it was a shame to leave and as people where willing to learn and help you when needed. Health and safety are always their main priority
Amazing Environment
Customer service specialist (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 28, 2019
My team at al futtaim same like my family ,we are working togather to achieve our target .managers way with there team is awesome and give us a lot of energy to complete our tasks.
so professional and good place to work
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportSeptember 28, 2019
all employee are friendly and company support for employee is superb..A typical day at work consist of an pick up and drop employees for clients. We have great leaders here and the management is very transparent. The culture is my favorite thing about Indeed. It is very diverse and family oriented. The hardest part about the job is that it is contract and I do not receive all the benefits as full time employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.
Digital & E-Commerce Products Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 27, 2019
It is very good workplace where you can learn new things every day and the management are supporting the new ideas, in addition the salaries are fair.
it o fun and happy moments it good habit experiance combany
Staff (Former Employee) –  JumeirahSeptember 25, 2019
it s my frist experiance in mid least thts good to be nothing bad some time working time clittle bit shouting mangind badly but i manage they will teach how to do that and ezy work with this combany
The most enjoyable parr of the job
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai Silicon OasisSeptember 23, 2019
Hello..i am looking for a job from alfuttaim company..please the find of the job..i find good oppurtunity..otherwise i could n't apply..actually alfuttaim company is very good .there have good function ..sooo i like
Sales experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 14, 2019
Standard customer service training and we'll management. Product knowledge history and be its. Worldwide brand with different varieties of business. Company behavior standard to follow. Customer complain solutions. Exchange and refund policy. Product standard to be follow.
Pros
Standard
Cons
Fair
enjoy and stressfull
Area Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 13, 2019
Visiting stores in day to day basis as AVM.
Learn how work as an indepent/team.
hardest part job. opening new store
enjoyable part job: traveling
goood
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  uaeSeptember 13, 2019
Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own, the free lunch is a bonus.
not good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ajman Free ZoneSeptember 10, 2019
bad management
priority for emaratisObscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
Pros
lunch
Fun place to work
Market research (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 9, 2019
Pros -Elite company with elite standards . Exceptional benefits . Employee services are easy to reach .

Cons - No salary Increment . . . . . . . . . .
I'm resigned this company around 6months ago...but still Loving with work Al futtaim group.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 7, 2019
Please can u improve Al futtaim staff..can u loving employees. My experience with Al futtaim it's good but not excellent... please remove more managers.. please can u boost up technicians...check and ask with employees...our stress... before 6 months I'm working with Al futtaim motor Toyota SZR .. I'm a team leader there but no salary growth no appreciate...
Cashier / Sales Staff (Current Employee) –  SharjahSeptember 3, 2019
Being honest and taking responsibility for your actions are admirable qualities.
Adaptability and compatibility are great traits that can help you get along with others.
Drive and determination will help you keep going no matter what.
Compassion and understanding mean you relate well to others.
Patience is a virtue and also a good personality trait.
Courage will help you do what's right in tough situations.
Loyalty is a good quality to possess, making others trust you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.