Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates1,275 reviews
Found 1,275 reviews matching the search
Overall my experience with al futtaim group is very good not too much longer. I have to learn more about my work.it enhanced my skills. I want again be a part of al futtaim family.
Very nice experience working in Alfuttaim
Meeting new customers

Teamwork

Exceptional customer service

Achieving sales targets

Assisting customers
Working with al futtaim is great, fair enough for a technician like me. All incentive salary are being paid monthly without delay. People are professionals and excellent doing there own job description or there job titles. The company mission and vision caring not only to our customers but for the employee and environment as well.
Cons
It seems that it is a big organization however people their they are working in a very slow pace with a bureaucracy and routine.
Their managers are not qualified for their positions.

Their internal policy and procedures is not clear.

Also they don’t apply quarterly evaluation for employees and they don’t have a consistent policy for appriseal
Al-Futtaim Group is a well-knowned Company here in UAE, I am Grateful and honored to be part of this company and thankful for all the experienced I've learned working as Sales Associate.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Less Staff
I had already work for the alfutiam last ten years and I had wonderful experience I want to work again for this company. I had amazing friendly working environment.Thanks
Pros
Lookafter
It's such a honest ,peaceful n stress free company dat everyone would wish to work for . I will be much greatful if given a chance . work with Al- futtaim make u feel like yo home ,it's really a good company u learn new things daily dat can be helpful for yo future, am really team Al- futtaim
it was a hectic place especially when promotions were announced to the public. we had a great boss but since he left us, we were not able to excel more on our knowledge cause of the changes we faced in the company
I hasbeen take more experience.I could more career development and personal improvement from this company . electrical,Bms,fire alarm,Lcp control works more studied from this company
Good
Cons
Available
It's a great company, salary and other benefits are better. Always have an opportunity from different department. do not hesitate to join. The teamwork of all the members make you wanted to achieve more. Plus, you may be able to learn a lot about retail work and the environment very well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al-Futtaim?
My job was to bring new and potential customer for Al Futtaim and I was doing it well In every aspect, and I was one of the top performers on the floor
Good environment to work, Friendly Superior, Management treating as a like family members. Co workers are mingling like brother. Always wish to work same.
Enjoyed alot, learned alot, delivered all targets, management was supportive n encouraging, atmosphere was very energetic, salaries were competitive, relaxed working atmosphere.
Very Fast pace. They took Learning and development seriously. I love working in Alfuttaim. We Value Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence. I also learn how to be more resilient.
was interesting and fun job with my team, i had from them all the information i need to help me in my job with out any trouble to give me some motivation power for my future
Company provide good salary and all facilities to employees
Salary is credited on time

Proper allowances are given'

Paid annual leave for 30 days

Air tickets in every 2 year
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Good place to work and good place to learn as it is a big organisation and different business models
no 2 days are the same and is very dynamic and competitve
Please consider my application because am the type person Smart and dedicated to my work and working with under pressure.willing to work any location.God blessed.
Groupe sans intérêt, pas d'évolution de carrière, focus sur la politique intérieure aux dépens de la création de valeur.
no two days are the same. meaning you will never get bored of your job. everyday is full of challenges as well as new learning experiences. getting to meet new people on a daily basis is the best part. helping customers to turn their dreams into reality makes each stressful day worth every second.
Good, Competitive workplace, Salary is good considering other retailers in the region. Off late job security has become a concern with shockingly increased employee turnover rate since 2018