ajman university

ajman university Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews
Good to work. The working environment was friendly. I have been given proper and equal respect from all levels of employees and the requests made were responded in time if it is reasonable. Above all as a female employee who is having the responsibilities of family, they gave consideration at all the moments.
It has a good work environment and the employees there are friendly, however, they do need to work on communicating their ideas across to one another.
Pros
People got along
Cons
Need to work more on communication amongst the different departments
It Was a pleasure working with a team of doctors who were ever so helpful and came up with the best answers to any of the problems i faced with dentistry.
It was a Accounting Training in Ajman University, and I learned the time management, and writing skills, and teamwork.
At the end it was fun and cool work with Ajman University.
even though the pay might be questionable but the work environment proved worth it and the pay off at the end was great with all of your fellow colleagues
My name is islam ahmed and I'm a fresh graduate from ajman university and earn my bachelor degree in IT,before i graduate i was working as student affairs and it was very good job I was providing them with help and needs,I use to make time table for there classes and supervisors
Ability to expand of your own knowledge
Ability to introduce yourself to many different specialists from different backgrounds and specialities.

Gain confidence
• My role was Assists executive assistants and secretaries by sorting mail.
• Support is filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, and restocking supplies.

• Organizing many events.

• Reviewing Bills in Excel.
My 10 years work experience in AU was great time of Hard work and Carrer Development by which I met and learn from different professionals in both dimensions of academia and Multi disciplinary practice
- Working closely at the student's affair department.
- Organizing educational and volunteering trips.

managing student's activities and programs.

Managing Social Media
I am blessed to be in this organisation. The current management is excellent. The job pressure is very high. But the university provides good benefits for that.
Pros
Salary, Management
Cons
Pressure
I was a volunteering student working flexibly with other team member , I enjoyed the over all experience , I was more than happy to be part of the organizing team
The workplace has a creative environment with great support from everyone. There is a constant desire for development and improvement. Everyone works together to help the place grow.
When you love your work and the environment helps us to be more creative and facing challenges, then absolutely we will get the best quality and improving our job career/ path.
One of the best universities regarding doing the period of internship in.,in the manner of freedom,differentialty of patients and cases,kind and educated doctors and supervisors.
productive university for staff and students, student was the challenging material but the infrastructure help to achieve the goals . The administration of the university has a great role to develop staff performance.
The environment of working was good, we was working from different countries so that a multiple cultures were there.
It was a full time job, you can't feel it because of the surrounding doctors, students...

we always had some parties to break the routine of the job.
a place where you can learn new technique and skill to improve your delivered job to the patient and make new friends and acquaintances it provide the opportunity to observe masters in their working field
My knowledge was limited to let the new students know about the Faculty of IT and the specialization offered, courses and how to register and open a new student file for them.
Work well => receive extra work => more and more duties => make a small mistake => well you are terminated/died. Selfish, arrogant, cajoler and deceitful people.
Very healthy environment. We learned a lot. The management are very helpful. Workplace culture is excellent. The hardest part of the job is the pressure.