Aggreko

Aggreko Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates79 reviews
A typical day begins with a toolbox talk before work commences, then you proceed to achieving and working on the day's target.
Normally safety is number one priority for all persons on site and protective gears are a must have while in the production area.

The work is iterative and the hardest part of the job is when there is any lapse in the safety controls at any time.

The rest of the work is enjoyable and the most enjoyable one is when your competing in games like cricket, football or volley ball during tournament times.
Pros
Free break tea
Cons
Strict safety procedures
Always on time on your duty must follow the safety rules and work is must be balanced think always the more productive work follow the process to perform duty
Pros
English
Cons
10 hrs
Working in aggreko is considered for me a great and challenging, meeting different people and culture combine in keeping and maintening safety for life culture
The people in Aggreko are nice and friendly, but the typical corporate structure allows unqualified people to gain promotion through friends. Management moves jobs around the globe at whim and you need to uproot and relocate quickly to keep your job. Management is very uncaring, promises a lot, but only focuses on cost

You feel like family until you are no longer needed, then you are disposable and shown the door. Once you are terminated you are treated as an enemy to the company, with legal threats if you contact current employees in any way.
Pros: Good Salary and Benefits

Cons: Work-Life balance is hard to achieve due to demanding work requirements. Almost every year end there are removal of manpower.
Aggeko values the employees and we are appreciated for all the good work we do. The Salary is quite competitive in comparison to the market. Mangement is always open to suggestions.
During my turner in Aggreko they had lot of projects over more than 60 countries. This company was the world leader for the rental power till 2015. Due to management changes it become a worse company then after
good company but have to work long hours no work life balance.
good learning experience and opportunity to deal with many good customers and suppliers.
Good place to work. No job security even for the Good Working employees. Job culture need to be improved. Salary and Benefits are good. Management should support permanent employees rather listening to subcontractors.
Great place to work. Have given me lot of exposure over the last twelve years, Good management. Hardest part of the job is that everyday is a new day. Continuous improvement is the enjoyable part of the job.
Aggreko, the company itself is a dream come true to work with, but the issue comes from the various reason of immediate supervisor or manager.

It's been one reason why I left the company, I was terminated due to some work related which I do believe of my stand is true and beneficial to the company itself.
Pros
Yes, occasionally there's free lunch
Cons
It's stipulated in the contract, regarding long hour if needed or required.
work timing is very fair and the workplace culture is unfair, enjoyable part is shift ending time, no over timings, fixed weekends as friday & saturday
Transportation, weekend off, pay for the work and other benefits, good work culture. redundancies happening past 4 -5 years due to relocation and competition in market.
Good company to work for and I got a lot of experience working there. You will always have something new to do and you should always strive to be at your best.
Beginning with target meetings we set out to complete our tasks. within time required. Great work life balance and office culture was friendly and very encouraging.

I learned how to be resourceful and manage expectations in the most efficient way. Knowing how to build relationships and recognize issues and being able to resolve them well. I thoroughly enjoyed the team spirit and meeting new people was just amazing.

The hardest part of the role was when the recruitment manager was on maternity. I was left to manage the department which carried its own challenges. However having built positive network of working relationships throughout the company I was able to make this situation work and to a level noted by the M.D himself.

The benefits and career development opportunities where just great. I thoroughly enjoyed myself here.
Pros
Great office environment, organised, development focused.
Cons
In a port zone not an attractive hip place to work
• Production management professional, Operational Excellence and Business Processes Improvement
• More than 15 years’ experience in a senior supervisory role

• Led and independently managed Process Improvement / Business Process Re-engineering projects in Engine built and power generation in the last 10 years.

• Utilize Lean Manufacturing and related process improvement techniques to ensure the most cost-effective manufacturing process for Genset re-manufacturing

• Directly responsible for the management of 200 Operatives in operations

• Effectively lead, coach and develop work team to accomplish operational objectives

• Plan work flow manage multiple priorities and meet daily production targets while consistently reducing downtime

• Led and implement 5S program in entire facility
Cons
Long hours / Weekends
Though always busy, very fulfilling because everyday there was achievements.
I have learned a lot about logistics from exports, imports, inter-country shipments to dealing with different clients and even custom.

The management were very supportive specially my Line Manager.

They are very particular in company's culture and wellness of people.

Sometimes, I have to sacrifices some of my times that was intended to my family because of the job.

The most enjoyable was whenever we have get together in the office and company, that we were having a quality time to really chat and mingle outside work.
Aggreko is a very good Company to work,
The first preference is for HSC related discussion and issues. Then we consider about quality, production etc
Pros
Free to work
Cons
Some times we need to work long hours depend on the work load.
I work in abroad with a some nice people and others are not so we must adjust ourself.,To be a good employee we need experience and patience.But mainly is your character describe you who you are.
Pros
Free accomodation and allowance.
Cons
12 hours of working
Aggreko Me was a fast pace work environment with a lot to learn. Everyone had a great work ethic and great overall morale!
It was challenging and rewarding, Productive and fun workplace with challenging projects and rewarding employee.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
Working on M3 Sytem.
Learn about Fleet Management.

updating fleet status on System

Coordinating with Logistics & warehouse team to ensure fleet movements are accurate to helh smooth work flow.