Adidas
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Adidas Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates73 reviews
Is a great honor and privilege to work for a company like Adidas which is regarded as one of the biggest Sports brand and the culture in the place is good and great..
I have the ethic also fast learner and very enthusiastic about this company and the job,with my motivation and commitment will ensure me quickly become productive and valued member of the team.
adidas is a great company to work for. Constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation, supportive and collaborative colleagues and of course you get to wear the latest gear to work.
I prefer to work life time with adidas, i love Adidas. Being a sale associate i learned lot of things there i increased my confidence and also i Received best seller award from adidas.
Adidas have a huge amount of political game within the managements. That makes your work even harder and stressful. Even if we give our 100%, superiors will never give appreciation and you always get scolded on occassions. I personally hate working in such an environment.
I have had wonderfully experience from there moreover I learn lot of from. Always be positive mind and friendly with all staffs, there's no any junior or senior description all are equal.
Be possitive be smily face
Be energetic aaalways

Be friendly with all the staffs and customers & to help customers

Should read customers mind.

was nice and productive and the management was superb with good appraisals and remuneration. good working condition and excellent coordination between management and staff
Adidas company is a great work place to gain excellent customer crevice skills.I had the most fantastic time of my life with the entire staff members.
One of the best organizations were people can develop,show their own skills.Adidas is company where you can learn more thing about retail. They have different concepts stores in all over UAE
adidas is one of the best company to work at because of its diversity of employee's from different countries. great place to learn and explore more about retail.
Pros
Annual air tickets, quarterly uniform
Cons
Growth
Overall a very good place to work. However during the years with the management change the culture and spirit has diminished. Working hours are very long and Communication is lacking from higher management. Compensation and benefits quite good at the Dubai office as a positive.
Adidas is one of the biggest company which provide a good customer service to all the clients. We always connect to all the queruies of the clients engaging in all the aspect by providing a good customer service.
The work i did at Adidas taught me how to handle tricky situations and helped me realize the gruesome work that people put in everyday to make a living. The job showed me how to pave a path to a more disciplined path, from stocking the shoes and clothes in their appropriate places, to greeting customers and fulfilling their requests.
It was fabulous working in Adidas as a part timer but the agents were really harsh they used to never pay at time. Although I would love working there again.
-Learnt a lot from the staff.

-Management was also great.

-Working as team is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
If you value your life-work balance and mental health, i would not advise to join this company. Unless you are used to the corporate culture then go right ahead
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
everything
This is a company that you should start your career with and end it with. You will not find a better place to work at like adidas. Is it perfect like a Utopia? No.. But, there isn't a perfect place anyway. I would say it is close to being perfect. Staff are passionate about what they do, they are competitive in a good way, they are overall health freaks, sporty, love to party and have fun and they work hard.

Working there is pure fun and joy. You work hard, and then you will be appreciated. Opportunities for professional growth and development are limitless.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Nothing more than the usual at any great company...
Part time job.
Long hours of standing.

Great customer relations.

Inspiring work colleagues.

Always looking forward to meeting/helping new customers.

Treat customers as clients.
it was perfect management
good understanding with type of people around the world

worked under pressure ( offer weeks )

learning how to smile and satisfy the customers even in the pressure times .
Pros
xx
Cons
9 hours plus one hour break
I like this store .. everything very good .. clothes . Staff .. and I like your products to much , and my experience candidate me to be a team leader in your company . And I will be proud if joined in your company
Pros
Special staff
Cons
I didn't find before
Its just fun being there, all employees feels like part of Adidas Family.
Work culture is just amazing as its most diversified work culture of my career.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Policies