Accuro Specialist Support Services

Accuro Specialist Support Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates30 reviews
Have been with Accuro for past 6 years plus now and I consider to be fortunate to have my reporting authority who is our loved CHRO Mr Sudhanshu Sehgal who is so caring and loving gentleman certainly.
Pros
Employee care ultimate
Cons
it is nice place to work.company can located you all 7 emirate as per the requirement from the client.it will provide you accomodation,food and carlift service which is a great pleasure to the employee.duty timing is flexing.
Fine to work and gain knowledge from variant of people's. How to do such all kind work experience and face to problem face to face, with direct clients.
Amazing staff mangement system and team work. Very professional behaviour and support from the top management. Amazing Cross training and promotion systems for the staff.
Overall Management of assigned operations to ensure the highest quality of services to our clients. Sixteen Years’ experience in Hospitality industry Highly talented in Professional in all aspects of Catering , Hospital ,Hotel, Store keeping, and Hospitality managements professional with Eight year’s experience in Management level & ability to work creative and willing to assume increase responsibility.
A good challenged work with maintaining cafe, coffee shop,patients meal service every day with out any issue.
Learned Kitchen standards and good policy's maintain kitchen.

Well support clients with all time well manage staffs and all.

Well groomed with proper PPE and training with challenges in work.

Maintaining staff meal satisfactions in various cuisine of people.

Enjoyed organizing party and events its very motive and decorating areas during theme events.

Maintaining kitchen cleaning always.
Come work to you that you are want and gather your thoughts on really good experiences. I was working as a patient food services cafeteria cashier and office boy job.
As an office boy,it is fun and enjoy but stressful at times.The management is need to upgrade esp. in HR Department.The management is hard to contact when it comes in Annual Leave Request and other issues to their staff.
My typical work timing from 9 am to 6 pm. I have learned a lot of things specialist HR work and admin work at the same while am in the reception. Our management is helpful and cooperative at any given time. The workplace and surrounding. area well and peaceful all people very friendly even our co-workers. For me the hardest part of my job is nothing. Because for me everything is challenging and I can learn a lot. In work or job, there is a part that you can enjoy as well.
Pros
so many frebbies you can get in the company, free lunch, free cake on you birthday.
Cons
8 hours
If you like working 14 hours with no overtime pay, 80 people cooking in a small room with no air conditioner, the feeling of being boiled alive all the time, drinking yourself to a disaster, challenging your enemies to a duel, getting verbally abused by the training guide and generally treated like a slave then you have come to the right place.
productive and good company.salary is on time.good staff and management.giving staff a good opportunity to be successful in ur work and carreer.excellent
Pros
accom and transpo free
Cons
12hrs
Company really looking after there staffs
Providing meals,transportation and health care

Give paid leaves.

It's been provide superior instructional support to create the best environment for customers possible.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
Shortbrreaks
My job is actually a tiring job specially that I am a short person pulling a heavy burlodge(for food) to distribute food for patients in a hospital. But even its hard for me I still did my best to do my job and to learned everything that I need to learn. I learned a lot from my job like in the hospital the specific diet for a patient, I also learned a little of other languages in Arabic and Hindi. The hardest part of my job is when the patients don't like the food that we are serving to them but I need to explain them that it is the right for them. Even the job is tiring I can still enjoy it because of my workmates that became my friends
Great management, great place to work, Excellent quality of service, rapid growth of company by its happy employees . example for great management and standards
Accuro is the Best Catering Company In U.A.E, I learn New Experience with Catering company I enjoy my job with other Nationality people it's the new thing for me
I share my previous with them.
For housekeeping or cleaner this company is really bad. They are only putting pressure on staff head. And also they are not providing right equipment.
Pros
Cons
Too much girgir
ive learned a lot of things in company specially how to proper cleaning.the management they were also very supportive with their employees..we worked for almost 12 hours..the only problem is they are not paying our exist time....
Pros
free transpo and accomodation
Cons
management are not good. if they put in night sift once, they never send us in day sift. im working with this company from december 2015 in night sift. and work is fine not bad all is well. but during ramadan they are not giving public holidays and also not putting additional salary also. working hours is 12 hours.
I learn many things by working in this company and I help my family through my job.I will be thankful for all I get through this company.I learn many new things and I devoted my self through this company.
Pros
Free accomerdation
Cons
8 hours
Overall its nice to work with Accuro, Staff are cooperative, Management is so good, Taking care of there staff and regular increments and good benefits giving always.
Pros
Breakfast & Lunch
Cons
Overtime provided
All work are tiring. But each day i learned something. Just like on how to work well with a group or individual if necessary and on how to solve problems regarding our job. I enjoyed getting to know my colleagues and be close to them. And the hardest part is leaving the company you used to love.