AccorHotels Employee Reviews

Found 220 reviews matching the search See all 2,602 reviews
Proactive
assistant marketing management (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 10, 2018
Good place to work , good people , and i want more experiences in future , and i want to discover a new places to work in , so i want to join a new place , new people , new work
Pros
Proactive
Mercure grand hotel
Food & Beverage Captain (Restaurant in-charge) (Current Employee) –  Al-AynNovember 21, 2018
I learned a lot of things in my present company. The most enjoyable time that I spent with my colleagues. The atmosphere of company was awesome. The management was good and always supporting.
Pros
Great team player and quick learner
Cons
Everytime I work here it makes make strong and inspired.
Guest Service Officer (Front Office/VIP waitress (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
Sofitel Hotel is a very nice hotel, I learned How to be strong every single day. How to be responsible your work and how to handle the guest complain because they trust your abilities and skills.
Pros
Free everything
Cons
9 hours
a monkey hang inself at the back of car with full of banana we be happy
Steward (Current Employee) –  Dubai AjmanSeptember 29, 2018
I am a young professional that learn quick and perform better under pressure also a very good team player that can motivate in other to acheive the company goal.with a strong sense of responsibility and competent in hospitality business.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
long hour stnding
Marketing and PR Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 11, 2018
Management is great and it is a nice place to work in. It is a growing company with multinational culture and career path focused for employees. working hours are very long similar to other hotels in the city
Very nice place to work
Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 4, 2018
Very nice place to work, management is good to the staff very well. Accommodation is very neat clean with a gym, canteen and entertainment centers for the staff which makes everyone to feel at home.
Great
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 23, 2018
celebree is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at celebree for the short time I have been there. Only complaint I have is the pay rate. Little pay for taking care of little people all day.
Very fun to work
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 11, 2018
I start my day by making sure the customers are very well attended to. I learned how to become hospitable and not shy on every situation and deal with difficult customers. The management is very supportive of the staff's welfare.
Pros
Free Meal and Accommodation, Gym, Health Card, Uniform. Tips
Good working environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel is 5 start hotel which is only two mimutes work to the open beach and it also located at the heart of JBR walk way which is surround with more than 200 restaurants.
Sofitel is French brand under Accor group of hotels.
Sofitel JBR has various ranges of packages for her guest including free wifi, free parking, 1 child under age of 12years is free.
Sofitel has more than 400 guest rooms, restaurants, swimming pool, gym, spa etc.
Pros
Free 3 meals per day, free uniforms lundary, free transportation, free transportation to work to and fro, free accommodations
Free and joyful work
Senior Life Guard & beach Butler (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 2, 2018
Recreational responsibility take care costumers in the pool or beach. giving good service and providing facilities in the pool deck or beach like a sun bed umbrellas
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Any
self serves
Designation, HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2018
l learned how to do orgnis visitor tables,cashering,billing.the management wasnot bad,the culture was abit frencher ,my first day at work was bad because didnt anything about fb,my enjoyable day was 31 l really enjoyed we had alot of customers ffom chine.
Pros
good management
Great experience
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 17, 2018
I was apart of pre opening at Sofitel it was great experience for me , now I’m looking for new challenges to improve my career in hospitality industry.
A good place to work with, I've learned a lot from that company
"Room Attendant/Team Leader" (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 16, 2018
they give me chance to grew up they give me a chance to become one of their best employee. they have great team and they let me to start from being a newbies to a fully grown ambassadors.
productive , respect and safety enviroment
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  united arab emirates, dubaiApril 9, 2018
sofitel is a wonderful hotel that takes care of its staffs provides accommodation , food and medical insurance in a department
we are weekly offs once you get employed at sofitel to work for a probation time of 6 months after that your contract gets approved for 2 years time . after 1 year you can do cross training in a department of your choice
as room attendants we get 17 credits for 8 working hours and help is provided in case of any need
vacation is yearly for 30 days and after 2 years your are eligible for a free air ticket
Pros
lunch, library
Cons
language barrier
Language skills improve
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  JumeirahMarch 31, 2018
Stress job, no free time, work place far from accomodation.

Salary on time, no service charge due probation period.

High occupancy every day - can develope communication and language skills with guests from different countries.
Pros
modern work place
Cons
extend work hours
any thing
Demi Chef De Partie (Current Employee) –  Main KitchenMarch 26, 2018
i am the oldest man in kitchen so i doing as supervisor in my place i guide the chefs under me and for me there is no hardest part cause i try to arrange every thing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Dealing customer properly with neat service.
Waiter/Server and cooker (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 13, 2018
I have a deploma in cuisine, study it at Institute of Technology Hotels & Tourists in Erfoud City (Northan of Morocco). My experiance is 3 years old at kitchen and as a waiter as well. Also i have an experiance of Italian cuisine - Moroccan cuisine.
Divertido y apasionado
Recepcionista de hotel (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 5, 2018
Empresa renovada con buenos resultados y excelencias el trato con los clientes
Very good work place with benefits
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Субъект Санкт-ПетербургMarch 5, 2018
Typical Workind day 8 hours plus food
I learned there OPERA
Workplace is good, deep medical insurance
Only salary small, if salary was higher i stayed in this company
Pros
free lunches, uniform
Cons
Strong value and great culture
Business Analyst and Development Director (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2018
I enjoy working at AccorHotels that gathered many great people with a high level of expertise and teamwork. Although, it's expanding everyday acquisition new businesses and brands but I love facing these types of challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccorHotels. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K