AccorHotels Employee Reviews

Great
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 23, 2018
celebree is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at celebree for the short time I have been there. Only complaint I have is the pay rate. Little pay for taking care of little people all day.
Good working environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel is 5 start hotel which is only two mimutes work to the open beach and it also located at the heart of JBR walk way which is surround with more than 200 restaurants.
Sofitel is French brand under Accor group of hotels.
Sofitel JBR has various ranges of packages for her guest including free wifi, free parking, 1 child under age of 12years is free.
Sofitel has more than 400 guest rooms, restaurants, swimming pool, gym, spa etc.
Pros
Free 3 meals per day, free uniforms lundary, free transportation, free transportation to work to and fro, free accommodations
Free and joyful work
Senior Life Guard & beach Butler (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 2, 2018
Recreational responsibility take care costumers in the pool or beach. giving good service and providing facilities in the pool deck or beach like a sun bed umbrellas
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Any
self serves
Designation, HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2018
l learned how to do orgnis visitor tables,cashering,billing.the management wasnot bad,the culture was abit frencher ,my first day at work was bad because didnt anything about fb,my enjoyable day was 31 l really enjoyed we had alot of customers ffom chine.
Pros
good management
Great experience
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 17, 2018
I was apart of pre opening at Sofitel it was great experience for me , now I’m looking for new challenges to improve my career in hospitality industry.
A good place to work with, I've learned a lot from that company
"Room Attendant/Team Leader" (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 16, 2018
they give me chance to grew up they give me a chance to become one of their best employee. they have great team and they let me to start from being a newbies to a fully grown ambassadors.
productive , respect and safety enviroment
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  united arab emirates, dubaiApril 9, 2018
sofitel is a wonderful hotel that takes care of its staffs provides accommodation , food and medical insurance in a department
we are weekly offs once you get employed at sofitel to work for a probation time of 6 months after that your contract gets approved for 2 years time . after 1 year you can do cross training in a department of your choice
as room attendants we get 17 credits for 8 working hours and help is provided in case of any need
vacation is yearly for 30 days and after 2 years your are eligible for a free air ticket
Pros
lunch, library
Cons
language barrier
Language skills improve
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  JumeirahMarch 31, 2018
Stress job, no free time, work place far from accomodation.

Salary on time, no service charge due probation period.

High occupancy every day - can develope communication and language skills with guests from different countries.
Pros
modern work place
Cons
extend work hours
any thing
Demi Chef De Partie (Current Employee) –  Main KitchenMarch 26, 2018
i am the oldest man in kitchen so i doing as supervisor in my place i guide the chefs under me and for me there is no hardest part cause i try to arrange every thing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Dealing customer properly with neat service.
Waiter/Server and cooker (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 13, 2018
I have a deploma in cuisine, study it at Institute of Technology Hotels & Tourists in Erfoud City (Northan of Morocco). My experiance is 3 years old at kitchen and as a waiter as well. Also i have an experiance of Italian cuisine - Moroccan cuisine.
Divertido y apasionado
Recepcionista de hotel (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 5, 2018
Empresa renovada con buenos resultados y excelencias el trato con los clientes
Very good work place with benefits
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Субъект Санкт-ПетербургMarch 5, 2018
Typical Workind day 8 hours plus food
I learned there OPERA
Workplace is good, deep medical insurance
Only salary small, if salary was higher i stayed in this company
Pros
free lunches, uniform
Cons
Strong value and great culture
Business Analyst and Development Director (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2018
I enjoy working at AccorHotels that gathered many great people with a high level of expertise and teamwork. Although, it's expanding everyday acquisition new businesses and brands but I love facing these types of challenges.
working within ACCOR group is enjoyable, challenging as well productive
Facility Service Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2018
Working within Accor group is productive , however most of the time is challenging and needs a person to work long hours beyond his duty hour in order to finish his / her responsibilities completely. Time within Accor group is a major factor that an employee no matter what position needs to use usefully. working there gives you a lot of experience as you deal with most of the nationalities worldwide in a one place which teach you how to respect and accept others opinions as well get respected and it strengthen a person customer service experience. Moreover such a place when you work in teach you how to work under pressure and handle many tasks at once.
participative leadership style
Housekeeping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  mauritusFebruary 20, 2018
i had a great experience working with sofitel. there is a good team spirit but unfortunately this spirit does not come from the management. Rather adapting to a autocratic leadership i would rather believe in participative acts n contribution towards an organisation success.
Pros
free lunches and transport
Cons
autocratic leadership style
Nice hotel
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 20, 2018
Looking for more challenging job. i have worked to this company 6 year . now looking to learn something new with new company where i can grow and learn more.
work
Commi-1 (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 15, 2018
It was My first Hotel to work in my Career life,I love Sofitel Hotel which is Very famous Group of Company in the World.I learned lot to build my career then i got promoted in this Hotel.This company gave me lot of training to develop my career and i took them without loosing opportunity.
Work & Fun
Reservation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai MarinaFebruary 9, 2018
I completed duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues and training staff.
Multi cultural company with good development opportunities
Director (Former Employee) –  Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE)January 8, 2018
The working experience highly depend on the region, for example Middle East is a stressful place to work in, but you can feel confident and safe working in accorhotels there. The company provides good opportunities in terms of developing your skills as well as progressing in your carrier.
Waiter/Server (Current Employee) –  AbudhabiDecember 21, 2017
Nice environment and enhancing the knowledge with the positive development.
Creation of born desires into hospitality and better opportunity for youth
Pros
Free the free
Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccorHotels. Our community is ready to answer.