Accor Employee Reviews

Found 156 reviews matching the search See all 1,651 reviews
No fun at all
Banquet Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesMay 10, 2019
I work 6 month with primes to change my apartment and increase my salary nothing happened or change for 6 month keep asking for equipment for event will happened after 3 days no respond and bring 300 glass and pp plate in the same day of the event withe short of staff to setup it
Pros
Free food
Cons
Les staff mor work banquet was run withe 6 staff 3 of them was there first time to work in banquet
management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  dubaiMarch 31, 2019
i am working here in marina Byblos hotel dubai to date.i have been working here on different seats.i have learn a lot and now i want to improve my knowledge about hotel line.
Mini golf area
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 27, 2018
Mercure Hotel is on the top mountain u can see the nice views at night,theres a pool area and shisha and mini golf area nice ambiance that u can relax.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons
one hour break
Reporting to Front Office manager
Supervisor in F/O/D (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 12, 2018
Handling email, guest and groups requests, complaints, inquires.
Maximizing the hotel revenue by up selling rooms
Being able to act and take action for fire alarm or any other alarm
Communicating between Accounts and Reservation for all the groups for payment and LPOs
Popularize the a-Club loyalty program with an amazing way
Train, guide and motivate the team for all the procurers such as, Check in and check out Up selling technique Handling complains Communicating with other department
Ensure that all the staff being briefed before the shift begins
Distributing the operation tasks to develop the team
Handling the guest complaints and anchoring 100% of guest satisfactions
Assist all departments when required.
Acting according to the hotels credit standards and procedures
Create predictably positive experiences that meets and / or exceeds customer expectations
To suggest means and ways of reducing costs without effecting the quality and standard of the hotel.
Checks all shift reports with particular reference to Credit, Check Report, Routing Instructions Report,Rate
Upgrading and check in VIP`s and taking action for the amenities
Good work culture
Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
Great work culture and friendly environment. enough opportunities to learn and execute. Freedom to experiment and innovate with no micromanagement. Good learning curve.
movies nights on swimming pool
Cluster restvation agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 20, 2018
a wounderful group chain they have alot of way for growing their stuff.
The biggest Training acadamy they hav in accor group
the high demand is the bigest conflict assocciate may meet in reservation as it is a central department (cluster department)
hr care about stuff party & movie night every month are the most enjoyable part
Pros
free meals
Cons
3 hours daily
Productive and active place to work
Revenue Manager, Ibis Al Barsha (Former Employee) –  Dubai , United Arab EmiratesSeptember 22, 2018
Atmosphere is very stiff since it was newly open hotel in crises time in Dubai
Therefore maintaining budget was very tight
Since it is international company it was not a one man decision and we have to wait for approval from Paris
Pros
free meals and petrol
Cons
work till late and weekends
Job Responsibility
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 21, 2018
I worked as a reservation agent or a team leader on my last terms. Answering queries and attending calls of clients is one of our major task in an 9 hours duty.filing the reports and following up the payments to avoid guest complaint upon check in.
Productive and Being flexible to the work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Internet CityJuly 11, 2018
Everything is good it just the benefits are less compare to the past Company and management.
They are concerned of there business rather than the benefits of there staffs...
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long hours sometimes, No Allowances
Great
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 23, 2018
celebree is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at celebree for the short time I have been there. Only complaint I have is the pay rate. Little pay for taking care of little people all day.
Good working environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel is 5 start hotel which is only two mimutes work to the open beach and it also located at the heart of JBR walk way which is surround with more than 200 restaurants.
Sofitel is French brand under Accor group of hotels.
Sofitel JBR has various ranges of packages for her guest including free wifi, free parking, 1 child under age of 12years is free.
Sofitel has more than 400 guest rooms, restaurants, swimming pool, gym, spa etc.
Pros
Free 3 meals per day, free uniforms lundary, free transportation, free transportation to work to and fro, free accommodations
Free and joyful work
Senior Life Guard & beach Butler (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 2, 2018
Recreational responsibility take care costumers in the pool or beach. giving good service and providing facilities in the pool deck or beach like a sun bed umbrellas
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Any
self serves
Designation, HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2018
l learned how to do orgnis visitor tables,cashering,billing.the management wasnot bad,the culture was abit frencher ,my first day at work was bad because didnt anything about fb,my enjoyable day was 31 l really enjoyed we had alot of customers ffom chine.
Pros
good management
Great experience
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 17, 2018
I was apart of pre opening at Sofitel it was great experience for me , now I’m looking for new challenges to improve my career in hospitality industry.
A good place to work with, I've learned a lot from that company
"Room Attendant/Team Leader" (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 16, 2018
they give me chance to grew up they give me a chance to become one of their best employee. they have great team and they let me to start from being a newbies to a fully grown ambassadors.
productive , respect and safety enviroment
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  united arab emirates, dubaiApril 9, 2018
sofitel is a wonderful hotel that takes care of its staffs provides accommodation , food and medical insurance in a department
we are weekly offs once you get employed at sofitel to work for a probation time of 6 months after that your contract gets approved for 2 years time . after 1 year you can do cross training in a department of your choice
as room attendants we get 17 credits for 8 working hours and help is provided in case of any need
vacation is yearly for 30 days and after 2 years your are eligible for a free air ticket
Pros
lunch, library
Cons
language barrier
Language skills improve
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  JumeirahMarch 31, 2018
Stress job, no free time, work place far from accomodation.

Salary on time, no service charge due probation period.

High occupancy every day - can develope communication and language skills with guests from different countries.
Pros
modern work place
Cons
extend work hours
participative leadership style
Housekeeping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  mauritusFebruary 20, 2018
i had a great experience working with sofitel. there is a good team spirit but unfortunately this spirit does not come from the management. Rather adapting to a autocratic leadership i would rather believe in participative acts n contribution towards an organisation success.
Pros
free lunches and transport
Cons
autocratic leadership style
Nice hotel
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 20, 2018
Looking for more challenging job. i have worked to this company 6 year . now looking to learn something new with new company where i can grow and learn more.
work
Commi-1 (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 15, 2018
It was My first Hotel to work in my Career life,I love Sofitel Hotel which is Very famous Group of Company in the World.I learned lot to build my career then i got promoted in this Hotel.This company gave me lot of training to develop my career and i took them without loosing opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.