Accor Employee Reviews

Found 200 reviews matching the search See all 2,633 reviews
Best location, it is in the heart of City . Value for money zero kilometer to Mall and walking distance to many attraction points.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 17, 2019
Everyday is a typical day unless its not well plan ahead of it. Accommodation is the worst facility time to renovate. Enjoy working with people and engaging different clients.
Best company I work for
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 15, 2019
Amazing management and work condition .. currently looking for a new challenge with a higher position to use my experience within a new hotel company and assist to improve results and exceed expectations
Friendly International work environment
4.Skill improvement
5.Learn a lot
6.Dpwmtpwn heart location
7.Good staff accommodation
Pros
3 meal and accommodation freee
Cons
Extension sometimes
More job and busy
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  SharjahAugust 10, 2019
It's good to those have interest in learning and ready to assign in any kind of work they give you and respect different culture be polite in other departments.
Pros
Not include foods
Cons
9hours
Excellent
Room Attendant Selfchecker (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 2, 2019
Accor group hotels are very good hotel all over the world. You will have good facility and opportunity to grow your Career journey. I would like to recommend to my friends and relatives to be working here. Thank you .
A called family
E Commerce Executive (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesJuly 14, 2019
Working in Accor was a great honor and I love the people they are really friendly and will teach you professionally and they have lots of trainings. The Management was all good and Accor have lots of programs and guidelines that will help you know the proper standard of a luxury brand.
Pros
Free Food for breakfast lunch and dinner, free accomodation, free WiFi in the room, free water, free laundry
Cons
Unpaid over time
Sofitel The Palm
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  JumeirahJuly 3, 2019
Well In fact Accor is one of the greatest worldwide chains, I have learned there how to be a multi tasked person and being more confident while performing my daily tasks.
Manegment are also good unless for those few negatives that needs to be fixed.
It was such an enjoyable enviorment while am working indudually and still within a proactive team.
Satisfactory Place
Senior Bartender (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 14, 2019
Provide exceptional service hence with minimal staff. Good package to offers from Restaurants to Bar outlets. Place is a must go as it is located at the Downtown with pretty impressive site to Burj Khalifa.
Pros
Tips and Service
Cons
Workloads
Growth
Guest service Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 29, 2019
It is a good place to work and build a strong career. There is a lot of room to grow. It is a very strong brand that allows mobility of staff from one department to another
productive
House keeping| Farnek man power supply (Current Employee) –  Dubai jumeirah beachMay 29, 2019
productive company and gives opportunities to its employees to participate in also other work fields through crosstraining but I worked there as an outsourced employee under the management of my former company farnek man power supply
Pros
free meals
No fun at all
Banquet Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesMay 10, 2019
I work 6 month with primes to change my apartment and increase my salary nothing happened or change for 6 month keep asking for equipment for event will happened after 3 days no respond and bring 300 glass and pp plate in the same day of the event withe short of staff to setup it
Pros
Free food
Cons
Les staff mor work banquet was run withe 6 staff 3 of them was there first time to work in banquet
management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  dubaiMarch 31, 2019
i am working here in marina Byblos hotel dubai to date.i have been working here on different seats.i have learn a lot and now i want to improve my knowledge about hotel line.
My first Gulf Experience Job.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 23, 2018
A day at office was to sit with the General Manager and update him on his schedule for the day, important calls and VIP Guests checked in at the hotel. Meeting and greeting guests who wanted to meet with the General Manager, Interacting with the Excoms, coordinating meetings, taking and preparing minutes. Scheduling meetings with Heads of Departments. Filing paperwork.
Pros
Meeting new people every day.
Proactive
assistant marketing management (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 10, 2018
Good place to work , good people , and i want more experiences in future , and i want to discover a new places to work in , so i want to join a new place , new people , new work
Pros
Proactive
Cons
A secured company to work with.
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubai United Arab EmiratesDecember 3, 2018
They don't make you feel as a employee, they made u feel as a family. The trainings they provide us really help me a lot to improved my costumers service skill.
Mini golf area
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 27, 2018
Mercure Hotel is on the top mountain u can see the nice views at night,theres a pool area and shisha and mini golf area nice ambiance that u can relax.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons
one hour break
Mercure grand hotel
Food & Beverage Captain (Restaurant in-charge) (Current Employee) –  Al-AynNovember 21, 2018
I learned a lot of things in my present company. The most enjoyable time that I spent with my colleagues. The atmosphere of company was awesome. The management was good and always supporting.
Pros
Great team player and quick learner
Reporting to Front Office manager
Supervisor in F/O/D (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 12, 2018
Handling email, guest and groups requests, complaints, inquires.
Maximizing the hotel revenue by up selling rooms
Being able to act and take action for fire alarm or any other alarm
Communicating between Accounts and Reservation for all the groups for payment and LPOs
Popularize the a-Club loyalty program with an amazing way
Train, guide and motivate the team for all the procurers such as, Check in and check out Up selling technique Handling complains Communicating with other department
Ensure that all the staff being briefed before the shift begins
Distributing the operation tasks to develop the team
Handling the guest complaints and anchoring 100% of guest satisfactions
Assist all departments when required.
Acting according to the hotels credit standards and procedures
Create predictably positive experiences that meets and / or exceeds customer expectations
To suggest means and ways of reducing costs without effecting the quality and standard of the hotel.
Checks all shift reports with particular reference to Credit, Check Report, Routing Instructions Report,Rate
Upgrading and check in VIP`s and taking action for the amenities
good place to learn new experiences
Security Manager/Government Relations (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2018
good place to learn new experiences with great team and good environment jib you can management lessening you always and they expecting more from you no hard work
Everytime I work here it makes make strong and inspired.
Guest Service Officer (Front Office/VIP waitress (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
Sofitel Hotel is a very nice hotel, I learned How to be strong every single day. How to be responsible your work and how to handle the guest complain because they trust your abilities and skills.
Pros
Free everything
Cons
9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K