Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates217 reviews
it's great to b work with Accor hotels.very friendly and well free for staff to contact any time and respect full team and co workers. its alwasy pleasure to work with acoor hotels
Pros
positive
Cons
Negative
It was fun working with sofitel, I leaned alot of things to do with security management, but the work culture was generally good except the hash working conditions by the security manager although we had good working term work.
But all in all averything went on well.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
Accor company one of the best company i've worked. Management treated fairly to all associates. They were all good listener especially when it comes to associates needed.
Exciting fast changing company with a lot of potential.
A lot of innovative and new hotels opening weekly.

Exciting projects , every day something new to learn.
If you're a hard worker and loyalty to the company that shows you're the way opportunities for life achievements. Training meetings outings keep the colleagues pleased and grow. A better place to work with ACCOR.
Great company where you can move forward in your career and build a mazing CV for your self

It also gives you the opportunity to reach out to your promotions
Accor is the great chain of hotels all over the world. It's a great place to work and shine. I worked at Sofitel, it was one of my greatest experience.
You will learn a lot in Accor you will receive a lot of trainings and they will try to shape you to be ready for you next role .
such a good atmosphere
Thank you... for giving me a chance experience working accor and thank you for the knowledge what I learned for accor group and treated me as a family.
I have gained a valuable experience working with the above mention organizations and
looking forward for an opportunity which can provide me a chance to prove my skills and

confidence.
great honor to work in frensh comapny like accor . they are treart you like hero. salary is good comparing with other companies . they give you chance to grow
I would like to say that Hotel Industry is an Amazing place to work. i will strongly recommend this field to make future carrier here. It is a growing industry in all over the world.
i can see accor they focus to train the employer they give more importance to the staff , which saves in customer service & the worker earns experience
To this things it's awesome
And perfect for the job seekers and within a week place ment for the people and well and perfect suitable outstanding place for the people who want s the job
Ibis styles Hotel sharjah. i am working 3 year same property.Staff is very Good.i need Experience another Group and i learned More Things For My Future...
• Responsible for a reputed outlet in Novotel ,Ibis and adagio
• Preparing the menu for next day

• Report head chef about the outlet function

• Maintain the stock and order recurred items for next day operation

• Make Suring the order is going on time and the dishes should be excellent

• Make Suring the gust satisfied on our food

• Check the quality and quantity of mice en place in shift

• Make sure all food items are prepared to the correct standard and conjunction with the USPH standards

• Maintain the records chiller ,freezer , blast chiller, cooking and backing etc
Best hotel chain , I proud to be work in Accor hotels and good culture people, past few years i work with Accor unforgettable memories, trainings,I had so is nice to be a Accor member....
Everyday is a typical day unless its not well plan ahead of it. Accommodation is the worst facility time to renovate. Enjoy working with people and engaging different clients.
Amazing management and work condition .. currently looking for a new challenge with a higher position to use my experience within a new hotel company and assist to improve results and exceed expectations
1.Good employee benefit
2.Nice salary

3.friendly work environment

4.Skill improvement

5.Learn a lot

6.Dpwmtpwn heart location

7.Good staff accommodation
Pros
3 meal and accommodation freee
Cons
Extension sometimes
It's good to those have interest in learning and ready to assign in any kind of work they give you and respect different culture be polite in other departments.
Pros
Not include foods
Cons
9hours