Accor Group of Hotels is a French Multinational Hospitality Group.
Minimum 9 hours
Handling Guest Complaints and Greeting VIP guests of the hotel Performing special services for VIP Guests.checking cleanliness of the lobby and public areas Parking, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.Checking on the system all arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each guest by Guest Relation Officers. Giving the instructions to the Security for any issue related to the safety of the guests and staff. following up with the reservation for not guarantee bookings and with Revenue department during the high occupancy periods, regarding walk-in guests and release room blocked because of no- shows Assisting in handling room lock problems. Preparing and checking all arrivals guest receives warm welcomes by our ambassador as per hotel standard and escorts guests to rooms.given proper handover to the next shift and if there any follow-up needs to be done and review Hotel standards on a daily basis.
- What should you wear to an interview at Accor?35 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Accor?15 people answered
- What benefits does Accor offer?4 people answered
- Painter selary4 people answered
- What would you suggest Accor management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Accor?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Accor?2 people answered
- What is your goal skills2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Accor? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Does SOFITEL LUXURY HOTELS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…2 people answered