Acciona Employee Reviews

Professional environment in a great complexity project.
Construction Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 6, 2019
Technical office full of engineers with a great capability to improve everyday.
Professional environment with the possibility to grew up as an expert in your field.
Pros
great management
Very good work culture
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 30, 2018
It is project based job, as long project running, working is very smooth with Acciona
For carrier development acciona is one of the best company, good support from management.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gran empresa en la que trabajar
Gerente Corporativo de Riesgos (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 7, 2018
Personalmente me ha ofrecido muchas posibilidades de desarrollo profesional.
Professional workplace at site
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 27, 2017
Overtime included when necessary work should be done. There are expectations in the site that should have when doing some on-site work. It includes on how you cooperate with the team and how fast can you do your work correctly.
Pros
Free foods when ther is a meeting.
Cons
Long hours of duty whenever necessary.
Good
Site Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fujairah, FUMay 23, 2015
Good organization to work with. Am leaving only because of nearing completion of project. I fount the people friendly and enterprising.
To work in a challenging environment where I can enhance my abilities and be worthy for the organization.
HSE Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fujairah power houseJuly 15, 2014
 Verify Competence 3rd certification, scaffolding, crane operation etc, Equipment safety 3rd Party certificate & fit for purpose High risk activities required additional HSE Manager

 Supervise junior safety officer coverage and inspection program on weekly or monthly basis ensuring that only

 Inspected and Certified plants and Equipment's (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic tools and Equipments) are in use at site.

 Coordinate Gas test, confined space entry, respiratory equipment, working at height HSE support, conducting various type of internal training
Pros
Food etc
Cons
8 houers
Challenging & Friendly Work Place
Administration Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FujairahJune 18, 2014
I like being a part of the first project to be executed by Acciona in UAE . The management is good , it is never difficult to discuss what's in my mind with my line manger ( Project Director) as he is always listening and agreeing to any new idea that might be a plus for the project. The hardest part of my job is that I always need to make sure that construction works never stop because of some kind of approval that counts on me. I enjoy being the focal point for the public relations and custom clearing related work.