Acciona

Acciona Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews
good
i join acciona in united arab emirates (dubai metro rail project ROUTE2020) as a lab supervisor / Assistant material engineer. Its a very good experience for me to work with acciona team, I am still interested to work with your team
Busy
Always busy and new challenges to face. There's also a great friendly work environment with people always ready to help.

I would say they need to improve their professional English and get more fluent with the language in general.
Estresante
Nivel alto de estrés. Dirección mediocre, empresa desorganizada
Working as a site instrumentation engineer
Acciona have a good management team to work. More than 50 employees work with one team, and peaceful to work all time and every one like to work acciona.

Im try to lane knowledge
Professional environment in a great complexity project.
Technical office full of engineers with a great capability to improve everyday.
Professional environment with the possibility to grew up as an expert in your field.
Pros
great management
Very good work culture
It is project based job, as long project running, working is very smooth with Acciona
For carrier development acciona is one of the best company, good support from management.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gran empresa en la que trabajar
Personalmente me ha ofrecido muchas posibilidades de desarrollo profesional.
Professional workplace at site
Overtime included when necessary work should be done. There are expectations in the site that should have when doing some on-site work. It includes on how you cooperate with the team and how fast can you do your work correctly.
Pros
Free foods when ther is a meeting.
Cons
Long hours of duty whenever necessary.
Good
Good organization to work with. Am leaving only because of nearing completion of project. I fount the people friendly and enterprising.
To work in a challenging environment where I can enhance my abilities and be worthy for the organization.
 Verify Competence 3rd certification, scaffolding, crane operation etc, Equipment safety 3rd Party certificate & fit for purpose High risk activities required additional HSE Manager

 Supervise junior safety officer coverage and inspection program on weekly or monthly basis ensuring that only

 Inspected and Certified plants and Equipment's (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic tools and Equipments) are in use at site.

 Coordinate Gas test, confined space entry, respiratory equipment, working at height HSE support, conducting various type of internal training
Pros
Food etc
Cons
8 houers
Challenging & Friendly Work Place
I like being a part of the first project to be executed by Acciona in UAE . The management is good , it is never difficult to discuss what's in my mind with my line manger ( Project Director) as he is always listening and agreeing to any new idea that might be a plus for the project. The hardest part of my job is that I always need to make sure that construction works never stop because of some kind of approval that counts on me. I enjoy being the focal point for the public relations and custom clearing related work.