Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 15,770 reviews
Very Productive and Fun workplace
Business Process Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Gateway, Cubao and Eatwood PasigJune 14, 2018
Best company that I've been so far. Very good leaders. Good environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was that we build family along with my team.
Pros
Good environment workplace
Cons
Na
Productive place to work with great opportunities for internal mobility
Project Management and Organization (PMO) Intern (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 7, 2018
The company has established a very close-knit community in its Abu Dhabi offices. The working culture is rather peculiar with somewhat good levels of work opportunities and variety of projects. The management is somewhat centralized but the perk is that internal mobility and switching from project to project is well encouraged.
Pros
Internal mobility
Cons
Not intensive enough to make the best out of one's experience
overall good
People Mobility Assignment Manager (Current Employee) –  AEJanuary 16, 2018
Good overall, but I don't recommend Accenture Middle east for carrier growth as there is no progression. otherwise every thing is fine and its a good place to learn new challenge
Good
Training ground and fun workplace
Account Receivable Speacialist (Former Employee) –  Finance AccountingNovember 23, 2017
Good for training ground for all who wants to develop their skills and personality. In Accenture they promote equality and teach you how to respect others differences.
Its a fun working place
Non-Sensitive Ad reviewer (Current Employee) –  hyderabaddNovember 19, 2017
Its a fun working place, will get to meet different people with different talents etc.. A best place to grow technical as well as general knowledge....
Right place to learn and grow
Location Facilities Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAESeptember 26, 2017
working around great people, gained the right experience in the right place.
Continuous Support and many opportunities to grow. Team work environment and flexibility for a work life balance
A very good company where I have learned a lot.
Transaction Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  PhillipinesSeptember 20, 2017
I have worked here for two years but because I am enjoying while working, you I havent notice that days have past too fast.
I have experience a work life balance and a very good relationships with colleagues.
Fun workplace and most memorable place I have been work
Credit Risk Junior Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Philiipines,CubaoSeptember 19, 2017
This Workpace is have a good employee relationship have consideration and no discrimination,racist and appreciated all efforts and hardworkmanship of the employee.They are generous to give the deserve amount of award to the person who give the best in their work.
Pros
Transportation allowance everyday
Cons
Enough work time
Effective and fun work place
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneAugust 21, 2017
All the works have been standardized
I learned how face the new work place challenges
Hierarchy of management has developed towards people oriented management
Multi dimensional culture is in the work place
High pressure is the hardest think of the wok
Every part of the job has new thinks to learn
Pros
Annual trips, Annual parties and Cricket Fiesta
Cons
Night stay
About Productive & Atmosphere
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai International CityJuly 23, 2017
In this organisation i have learned many things deep about invoice processing and Team handling also working on Region wise reports.

I have started my Career as Senior executive also planned well how to declare the valuable presentation at workplace to convey my skills in front of management team.

maintained punctuality and discipline is very much important to succeed well for upcoming growth.

same thing i have learned and follow each and every process also communicate with clients any query required.

Hardest part of my job is when we process po invoice at that time we need to check each and every field carefully, otherwise we missed in payment time.

Enjoyable part is i love to work as enjoyable session, not as bored session also make every body to feel free and work.
Pros
Free lunch we can go to restaurant
Cons
long hours break not that much taken
Good experience across geographies
Digital Transformation Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 30, 2017
Great company in terms of working across gprojects and geographies. Job security is low in Middle East and Management lacks clarity on long term vision.
Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
Audit and Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cubao,PhilippinesJune 15, 2017
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks, including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, and business intelligence
Diverse and huge organization to work with
Digital Transformation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEJune 9, 2017
IT, HR and support teams and not that efficient. It takes time to get things done.

Good place for implementing what you have learned at your previous companies. Not the best company for freshers to start their career.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Cons
Job security depends on market situation and is on project basis
Lots of work but rewarding experience
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAEMay 4, 2017
I generally had a positive experience with Accenture, I was tasked with accomplishing a broad goal and given autonomy regarding how I would tackle the problem and achieve the goal. While the company generally expects a lot from you, and I constantly stayed at work past regular work hours, till 6 or 7 pm, I found the experience rewarding.
Pros
Great office space and location
Productive and Efficient
Transaction Processing New Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilipinesMarch 25, 2017
I am a Transaction Processor at Accenture. We billed Invoices and Credit memos and our Client is Delta Air Lines. I am the Senior processor on our Team. I often do multi-tasking work while training my colleagues.
Pros
Free lunches
Best Place to work
Collections Analyst / Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  PhilipinnesFebruary 24, 2017
Typical work at day is a valuable and productive work. Constant meeting and updates on every project regarding daily deliverable.
I learned more about project management, time management, and service delivery management.
Management is supportive and what I like most in Accenture is you're the one making your own career. They also have other activities provided outside of work which includes different clubs you can join like Accenture's Young Entrepreneur Club if you are interested into business, sports like Badminton and etc.
They also provides free training/s which you will be enhanced more in your daily work
Pros
Transpo, meal, clothing allowances
Fun-learning environment
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 8, 2017
For 3 years, I have learned how to deal with different kind of people.
Understanding the cultural differences is a big factor for me to be able to run the office smoothly. It is not that easy but through perseverance, patience and good strategy, I was able to out-strong all the challenges. What I enjoy most about my job is that I am able to satisfy my curiosity and learned so many things through research and actual work.
Pros
meet different people
Cons
work during holidays
Accounts and finance
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  GugaonJanuary 7, 2017
Accenture Pvt Ltd is BPO sector dealing with various clients for handling their Accounts and records their transaction in general ledger
Pros
comp off provided for extra work
Cons
no pay for extended hours
Growing and Nurturing team.
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 20, 2016
A typical day at work ends with mental satisfaction of learning a new thing. It teaches you to strive hard and survive market competition. Management of the firm is very approachable. However, work gets overwhelming sometimes which is positive for people who don't want to stop learning.
work place
office boy (Current Employee) –  Internet CityDecember 16, 2016
i will do my work always best
am taking challenging job
making tea and coffee to the staff and clients
arranging the meetings room
cleaning the total office daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K