Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 147 reviews matching the search See all 15,283 reviews
Fun workplace
Account Receivable/Collection Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 6, 2018
Company adhere to their core values especially respect for individuals. There is also work life balance because Accenture has different community where you can join which help a lot to someone.
Productive, Developing more skills
Junior 1 Level E / Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 29, 2018
Happy environment for work. Management are kind and considerate. I enjoyed a lot working here. Management encourages and help development our skills.
SECRETARY/ADMIN (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 20, 2018
Good to start a career, for a beginner just enjoy your job. Always do your task and responsibility. The growth as a person working with different types of people is depends upon to you.
Productive and fun to work place
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 30, 2018
I learned a lot to this company as they provided wide range of opportunities and recognized the contribution of their team members. Also, they provided good bonuses and give competitive salary.
Pros
Growth Opportunity, Trainings, Certification, Recognition, Competitive Salary, Good Bonuses
Cons
Long Hours
Best place to work with eco life balance
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaluruSeptember 15, 2018
If you are only looking for money the accenture is not a good place for you , if you are looking for a place which gives you over all package with fun loving people the this is the best organisation with human values and great encouragement and job security.
Pros
Great Human Values and culture.
Cons
Long Hour, do more get less
The workmates,environment and leads
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 13, 2018
The people I worked with that time we're awesome. Salary and benefits are more than enough.
The environment is very refreshing and the team leads are very inspiring and well deserved.
Pros
Fun
Work life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 10, 2018
People are easy to be with.
Benefits are very helful for my needs.
Teamwork is always applied.
Team Leaders and Managers are also approachable.
Very nice place to work with the best people.
Very Productive and Fun workplace
Business Process Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Gateway, Cubao and Eatwood PasigJune 14, 2018
Best company that I've been so far. Very good leaders. Good environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was that we build family along with my team.
Pros
Good environment workplace
Cons
Na
Very good company
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 22, 2018
I learned a lot from this company . They provide the needs of the employees. They give opportunities and the facilities are awesome. They select only the best people.
Pros
Attractive Salary
Cons
Lack of work life balance
Career and personal growth
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 11, 2018
I have developed my skills and capabilities in Accenture Philippines. I learned to give clients a satisfaction by the services I have done for them. My analytical skills enhanced and also more of my leadership and communication skills.

Want to know more about Accenture?

Ask a question
very good company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 27, 2018
A very good company, safe and has a high value to each employee. Give a full benefits and profits. Review each escalations and give full and equal judgement.
Lots of opportunities
Software Analyst/Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 23, 2018
I love working in this company. My experience so far is kinda wonderful because of my workmates and the job itself. My role is very challenging, it helps me to become better in my field of expertise.
Fun Learning Environment
Payment Processing and Invoice Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 14, 2018
A really great place to work and they value so much for their people. They practice the work life balance. They offer a lot of new thing to be learn in order for their employee to be a better version of their self.
Pros
Complete Benefits
Cons
Time Schedule - Graveyard shift
Fair
Workforce Services Lead (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 12, 2018
Not so good. I started learning a lot but after a while, everything vanished into something. They will let you do something that is not for your level.
Good working environment
Genaral Accounting Ops Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMarch 9, 2018
I joined on August 2015 and due to less FTE's i trained my team member on the month end activities in than span of 3 months after joining i started training team member and on Jan 2016 we got the new project where every FTE was new to Accenture and the whole responsible for our team to understand the process and maintain the accounts and doing reconciliation till the new process get stable and then i trained all my old project actvities to my team member and took the responsibility of new project.

Our client was British Petroleum our huge team was divided into region wise i was under UK team.
Pros
Cab facilities
Cons
Long hours without incentives
Productive and relax place to work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  philippinesMarch 7, 2018
It is a fun place to work for had a great experience. The management is really friendly and cooperative. Great work culture and pretty laid back. They have snacks for free too
Pros
social collaboration
Cons
slow career advancement
Challenging work process with regular events and annual parties
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 21, 2018
had a work-life balance, regular holiday events and annual kick off parties, best people to be with, good location from home, facilities are complete
Pros
Transportation Fee Provided
Productive and nice environment
Front Office Receptionist / Operator / Concierge (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 12, 2018
Based on my experience since I been working in a Call Center industry for almost 6 years now. I learned how balance my emotion because I believe that each and everyone of us is different. I learned how to deal with other people.
Pros
They give out gift certificate to the highest performer
Cons
Work 9 hours and more including overtime.
Productive place to work with great opportunities for internal mobility
Project Management and Organization (PMO) Intern (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 7, 2018
The company has established a very close-knit community in its Abu Dhabi offices. The working culture is rather peculiar with somewhat good levels of work opportunities and variety of projects. The management is somewhat centralized but the perk is that internal mobility and switching from project to project is well encouraged.
Pros
Internal mobility
Cons
Not intensive enough to make the best out of one's experience
Work Life Balance
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 4, 2018
Accenture is a great company. No matter how stressful the work is, you can still enjoy the life and you'll get motivated to report at work everyday because of their peaceful environment. We all know that it is most important to have a great environment because no matter how stressful your work/boss is as long as you are surrounded by positive people, there is nothing impossible to be productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K