Abu Dhabi University

Abu Dhabi University Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates85 reviews
I worked with high spirit and our Chairman is very kind and a good human being. I enjoyed working with ADU. The work life is very challenging everyday with new problems and getting busy with solving them. Received good support. from the ADU TEAMS .
Learned how to deal with the system they’re having in A/R and A/P, was dealing with the customers face to face and by telephone, recorded cheques, money and other tasks, gained a lot of experience and patience, handled pressure specially in the deadline week when the students where too many to count. I best and that reflected perfectly in the working environment.
The workplace experience is truly motivating, open in communication and highly inspiring. The rules and regulations are clear and transparent. The training environment also is encouraging. The faculty members are very cooperative and shows high degree of collegiality in approach.
I like the University culture and climate. The staff is very friendly and cooperative.
Multiple nationalities are working in the University. It has many specifications like Education Engineering, Business and Arts and Science.
Every single day in the office is a relaxing environment because it is a friendly environment. You can get to study different types of people and this will increase your work experience in a particular field.
it's was a good experience , i learned a lots of things is not related to my major but it's helpful .i volunteered in registration department . there was very friendly and Collaborators
I have been working in abu dhabi university as medical instructor for more 10 years and i'm very satisfied
we worked as training coordinator for American Heart Association because Abu Dhabi University is recognised as official american heart association international training center and we deliver all AHAcourses
work full time work my job hard and very nice good management company will show me workplace my hardest part of my job will make good the most enjoyable part of my job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
shot haurs
I had a good time working there I think if I was not student I was able to. Onto ur working there they have a nice and a very comfortable attitude I recommend people about that
Good job life and time management , and my experience in working as a data entry analyst come under volunteer experience without salary. In general, I learned how to organize my work.
I learnt to help students and work together as a team with other mentors and course assistants. It was a nice experience overall.
I would recommend you to apply there
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hectic Schedule
After working for two years in the company, the company management is unstable and the policies keep changing every now and then. Very low job security, but other wise it is a professional organization.
I enjoyed working as a student recruiter where I got the chance to deal with prospective and admitted students on a daily basis and I also had the chance to travel a lot which is something that I personally like in any kind of work
Not the best place for a non arab speaker. Staff is hostile and tries to hide their incapabilities by fighting in dirty ways whoever colleague that shows potential. A place rotten from the roots where managers are close minded and racist (ironical considering that some of them have no home country where to go if one day get kicked out of UAE). HR department is useless as well.
I am very happy that I have this grace to work in the establishment. I have every strategy to work in pressure times. Thanks to the experienced I have to fit in the job search ,by the grace of God I will be more better than I am in the future if I am giving the chance to fit in at the first time.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
12 hours
1-Managed key aspects of graduation ceremonies, including student and guest management, graduation lunches, printed materials, recruitment and management of casual staff and Honorary Graduates.
2-Developed a communication plan for graduation; ensuring correct information is circulated to colleagues, students, parents and external audiences in a timely manner.
I signed a job offer, I was asked to cancel my visa in order to process my paper, the day my visa was cancelled, the job offer was withdrawn.

I have worked overseas for over 10 year and I have never seen unethical, unprofessional HR. Head of Department was no help.
Many students in one class, timing was not suitable, no time to do research, and just exams and grading....demanding, micro management, not enough time to have an intellectual calls discussion and participations...
Pros
evening classes
Cons
overloaded class room
providing very comfortable work environment
good place to work in.

flexible working hours

academic environment

stability and secure work environment..

Learned many important skills and the importance of a team player and leadership.
Taught first year students pre-calculus, calulus, chemistrt, physics.
Co curricular activities like football,basket ball,movies after work for relaxation.The workers are sociable and fun working with and very helpful especially for new comers.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Few breaks