Abu Dhabi ports Employee Reviews

table tennis
heavy vehicle technician (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 16, 2019
Based on my experienced a typical day at work for me is i always have an eager to do the job because every success of my job is really gave joy to my soul. And I learned to become a patient person because of my daily job and on other side I learned a lot of a new equipment like cranes and forklifts. about the management is very good and very supportive, indeed the management is very innovative and have a great vision how to become a great company and to give the employee for what they have deserve .Workplace culture is very good, we work like a brothers and having fun always which gave us a good camaraderie as a co-workers.The hardest part of my job is that when we removed some parts and no available parts in the stores that force us to look some other remedies to fix the problem temporarily. The most enjoyable part of the job is that having a good relation to the co-workers, colleague, from superiors down to lowest level employee.
Pros
free meal
Cons
overtime
we are working with nice team
Accountant General (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 11, 2019
• Managing all billing (Marine, security, General cargo etc.).
• Replying to customer quires.
• Communicating with VTS and other Dep. for any delay and dispute.
• Responsible in posting incoming payments for credit customers.
• Verify cheque reconciliation.
• Bank reconciliation
• Issuing Cheque and Cash Receipt
• Applying invoices to the Receipts.
• Issuing Debt and Credit Note.
• Collecting Cash from Ports.
• Ensure to book all revenue
• Papering monthly closing reports
A special place for experience in civil engineering
Facilities Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 1, 2018
The day activities varied from reviewing designs to supervise constructions. I learned a lot both in design and construction.
After completion of the Port I worked as Assistant manager for Port Facilities. The Port was a good place to practice all engineering designs and constructions. The work was interesting.
The hardest part was during the design and construction of the project to finish it before the completion date.
The most enjoyable part when you start seeing the ships approaching the port after completion.
Place to Grow
Manager Business Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 23, 2018
Company gave many opportunities to learn and innovate. Learnt a lot about business and impact of economy and growth on business. Got opportunity to be involved in strategy and decision making
Overall good employer
Environment and HS Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 18, 2018
Has great benefits and overall good place to work. Hired a great consultant to develop a system and hired good professionals with good compensation that resulted in good overall satisfaction.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
a bit government like with beauracracy
So far I am looking better opportuinty of leading the day to day projects/works
Sr. Executive Procurement & Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Coorporate Procurement DivisionFebruary 13, 2018
As mentioned in brief summary of my day to day duty as Sr. Executive Manager of Procurement and Contracts Looking for More challengeable opportunities.
Very Good
International Reach
Multicultural Environment
Opportunities
Good!
Business Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 19, 2017
The people in the company are unique and have helped me professionally grow. The learning experience was second to none. The exposure to a world clade facility was excellent.
I learned a lot being at AD Ports
Sr. Business Support Sp. (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 7, 2017
We have a very structured job role and segregation of duties in the company. Daily each employee will have his/her tasks ready for the day and will report that to the line manager, that will be reflected on the performance appraisal of the employee.
Great team with good work environment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 25, 2017
Starting as a fresh graduate from university Abu Dhabi Ports Company gave me the opportunity to proceed in a Developee program that consists of On Job Training and other external trainings. The duration of the Developee program was 2 years, however, I managed to accomplish it within 1 year.

Working at Abu Dhabi Ports Company was a great experience for me. Team members were very cooperative and supportive and it was a great learning experience for me.
Productive and enjoyed my years of works with the Company
SITE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.January 31, 2017
Enjoyed my years of work experienced with the company, gained more experienced as per my field of duties are concerned because of the good support of management on our every needed assistanced, so all I can say is Abu Dhabi Ports Company is an amazing Company to work besides the yearly bonuses and increment.
Pros
very good allowances
Cons
twice a week off
interesting
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 28, 2016
team work
well cooperative management
transparency, goals and strategies are well explained
yearly review or goals and achievement, interesting place to work in growing up to success
shifting schedules and dealing the hot summer and winter
tally clerk/quayside clerk (Current Employee) –  mina zayed portJuly 7, 2016
we have a shifting schedule, 2 weeks day shift and 2 weeks night shift, working 8 hours a day and if necessary 12 hours a day including overtime. in my field of work i learned to handle and lead people with different types of nationalities and large numbers of team members..in our department we have a great interpersonal relationship, cooperation and camaraderie is observed. the only hardest part of my job is the workplace because i am working under the hot sun, and high humidity when summer and cold day and night when winter.
Pros
yearly furniture and ticket allowances
Cons
duty under hot summer and cold winter
Exciting and promising
Lead Engineer - Projects Units (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 11, 2016
I have learned to be the Owner's Representative and to make decisions about the project.

The company is concerned with their employees and give the right benefits.
Very good company and the work enviornment is very friendly
Department supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 29, 2015
very friendly environment , and experience learning every day , where you will take and give knowledge , meeting and over come challenges, Very good company and the work environment is very friendly
Excellent Company to work
GIS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 14, 2014
It has a professional yet friendly atmosphere.
It values employee's opinions.
It takes care of their personal and professional interest and make way to fulfill all of them.
Internal and external trainings are provided year round.
Seminars and conferences are held through out the year.
Get together parties are common here. It's a way to bring the employees under one roof as well to establish a strong interpersonal communication.
Co-workers are very helping.
it has all the facilities to make the employee work atmosphere enjoyable and tension free.
It has a health club with all the latest equipment's to work with as well a recreational unit to enjoy games.
Life is awesome when we work in such a company. Great company to build a career as well to have a peaceful and lavish life.
t.b.a.
Private Tutoring (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 14, 2014
• Provided a sense of competency/adequacy in conforming to new roles
• Helped build effective communication skills despite facing language barriers.
• Worked with people from diverse cultures and customs.
• Development of self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Satisfaction in helping others while gaining a feel of achievement.
Challenging and Rewarding
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Mina Zayed / Al TaweelahMay 19, 2014
ADPC delivers its promises to their employees and external stakeholders through meeting deadlines, providing a product that investors need and having a team of employees that work at their hardest to maximize the satisfaction of the investors.
Not Good
Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 8, 2013
Senopr Management change constantly and therefore have no clear goals only the bottom line, not interest in the poeple factor. Nothing very enjoyable, been made redundant and replaced by a person who has no qualifications for this position and limited knowledge.
some emplyer overloaded and some with no work
Port Interface Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 15, 2013
lack of objectives, goals and system which lead to unutilizing of resources and no mager goals achievment.
Pros
high salary
Cons
thir is no path and target for the company