abu dhabi cooperative society

abu dhabi cooperative society Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates93 reviews
Helps you to learn differences
When started working in this company it changes myself to become a better and teaching me more values of life on how to be with the other people with different culture.
Abu dhabi cooperative is good company
Abu dhabi cooperative society is a good company..because of them i've learn a lot of things..i cannot tell any bad things to this company but only one thing i want to tell to them that they need to increase the salary of their employees once that their contract finish after 2yrs .but other than that nothing else because they have a good benefits.and good management.
Retail Hypermarket with large inflow of customers
I loved my job at ADCoops, strived to be better everyday to rise up to company expectations. A typical day would start at 8 am and end at 5 pm, with continuous interactions between all the staff. Culturally diverse work place consisting of people from all over the world.
typical workplace with cafeteria
*the typical day at work always have to be responsible about each designated areas.
*ive learned on how to be more punctual,and how to be more organized which resembles to our home

* since i were assigned in a big store,i find it hard in terms of physical works particularly dispalying on heavy products.

*the most enjoyable part of this job is that youll be able to meet different colleagues,different breeds,different cultures.
enjoy and you will learn to be more productive
customer service
good company policies

you will learn to be patience especially on customer

Good Staff

Good Leaders

Good customers

Good company's transportation and accomodation
Some employees act like a boss
Some of the employees designation was sales associate but act like a CEO. They should focus on there work. They should Mind there own work.. . ......
Productive and very stressfully wor
It's good working in such a great company. But so stressful when your far away from your country. So many things I've learn while working there. More patience and on how to handle customer services.
Pros
Free accommodation. Have benefits
Cons
Night shift and split time
Having good experience
Being in this company was a big opportunity for me and happy for part of it and give a chance to enhance my skills during my daily duties and responsibilities.
productive and fun workplace
productive and fun workplace good management
learn how to be more respectful,more patient good in customer service,people are always responsible , i learn to fulfill all the responsibilities, during duty .
diverse work place with different roles
constantly changing of working time and work plan without contacting the staffs. ADCOOP is a good company for beginners and salary is sure at the end of the month.
Change my categories
I am join the company 2015 I have been working with the company good but not the responsibility of the company we are salary also very low only customer giving tips
Only 8 hours duty and 1 day off a week.
Typical day of work during evening duty have the most customer. I learned cash register operation even I am a sales assitant at store. The hardest part of the job has no increment even you already had renew contract.
Good company
Pretty good environment and a Good company to work with . I worked there for 5 years, and had a good work life balance. No much stress and pressure. Learn a lot about retail business,
Heavy responsibility & unsecured job
Due to changing the board members every three years i face allot of defferent minded & strategies but due to my excellent experience I run the business & increase the profits & increase number of branches
Cons
Long working hours
Being a cashier is fun and enjoyable to give good service to peaple.
I am happy and thankful that my company giving me a great opportunity to work and to provide my best knowledge how to handle the different kinds of people on the company, as a cashier i have only 8 hours duty everyday with 1 day off every week. I enjoyed to work with my colleague and have good relations to our supervisors and sales staff. The split time duty is my hardest part of my job on the company, and being together with my colleague at the restaurant after our duty is finished is our enjoyable part of work..
Better workplace.
Learning new things in a different field.
• Provide prompt, courteous service, from basic greetings to the customer.

• Helping customers to locate certain items within the store.

• Ensures that customer receives exceptional service.
Pros
Enjoys every shift.
Cons
No promotion for frontliner staffs
Productive and fun workplace
Creativeness and productivity developed with multi tasking job with in the team work. With public relationships and customer serviced behind. Having fun workplace.
Pros
Free accomodation and transportation with insurance benefits, bonus and free ticket annually.
Cons
8 hours or render overtime and holiday work as deemed neccessary.
I enjoy and lots of fun working with them
Lots of things I've learned in Abu Dhabi about their cultures and on how they have communicated with some filipino people.people there are good . Abu Dhabi cooperative society is a company that lots of fun and activities that you can join like we have the sports fest we have parties like eid party Christmas party Valentine's they already adopted the culture of some different nationalities that's why it not difficult to work with them.they love thier employee they are giving bonuses free tickets when going vacation for 2 months with pay and allowances.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
No free food
Good customers service
I want upgrade my skill and.new challenge,I like your management and your customers service
I want to be one of your team and make good team for good sales
Pros
Free transport and accommodation
Stressful Environment, Horrible bosses
Its a fun job especially when at the till dealing with diverse customers.
Learned good customer service, adjusted well in different culture.

The management was not a great experience.

Hardest part is when i had to leave the job i like because of the management.
i learn lot of new things
This is my first work here in UAE and i learn a lot from there like the culture here the environment, dealing with different nationality. But the work is stress because of the different shifting and long hours of work and after that cash shortage that is happening sometimes.
Pros
learning new things
Cons
low salary