Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

good environment
Data entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 1, 2018
Well organised environment to work, although timings get extended on certain days, over all experience was good.
Outsource company policies were not genuine and diplomatic.
Decent Place to Work. Yet Some feedback to be implemented for betterment of the department
Telesales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2018
Decent place to work. The culture is good and uplifting to some level. Still alot of area of improvement for the management as it's more of a non-professional environment and not really trained with the process and products.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Management needs to be trained, Salary increment as good as none
A Relaxed IT Culture (2015-2018)
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 28, 2018
IT Culture within the organization especially below the Executive Management is very relax. The drives of the employees as somewhat different from most organizations.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
fun always make you fresh so i love to play cricket or some time bowling
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  dubai UAEAugust 9, 2018
In sale we need to work hard in order to achieve our goals and objectives.however ADCB was great place to work,but they were not that much aggressive as other companies were such as SCB,Dubai Bank and others, so it was difficult to achieve the targets.
Productive and interactive
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 21, 2018
A place where we can work enjoying what we are doing. Fun related activities along with the tight schedule. Extra curricular activities involved helps us to work stress free,
Pros
Flexible Job
Cons
Long Hours
Comfortable work place
Credit risk analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 3, 2018
ADCB was a very comfortable place to work with.The colleagues over there were very nice and helped me a lot in works.The work pressure was less so did work in a enjoyable manner.And I have learnt different banking terms.
Pros
Freedom of work
Cons
Na
productive
Senior Collection Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 1, 2018
I can work with less supervision, can work with additional task given by manager, finish given work with specified time frame and can deal with pressure with composure.
Nice place to work
Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 1, 2018
Very good organisation to work. Productive and supportive. Received many appreciation from privilege customer for the quick and quality service. Have been awarded for best performence five times.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
No increment
productive to work
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 27, 2018
Fair enough to work in Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, I gain more knowledge and able to learn more patience. My self confidence was establish more and I learn how to manage the different kind of person.
Pros
with commission
Cons
with commission
Too much office politics
STR & Investigations Officer AML Group Compliance (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 18, 2018
Plenty of favoritism displayed. Lot of the decisions taken are biased, especially at the top management level. Also there are lobbies which are segregated by nationalities.
Pros
work life balance, remuneration
Cons
toxic work environment
Dubai Workplace
AIX and Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 17, 2018
ADCB is a good Company. But I cam across the Worst Manager I ever worked under. It is very difficult to work under him. I quit the company only because of the manager.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Bad Management
Banker - UAE
Senior relationship officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 16, 2018
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.

Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.

Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Productive ,knowledge and professional organization
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 9, 2018
I have worked in Many banks but in ADCB I learn what is the meaning of banking , in ADCB they care about their staffs and customers and their people they will never let u leave the bank if ur not satisfied if I will talk about ADCB all I can say that
IAM PROUD TO BE ADCB STAFF
Adcb has given to much of knowledge and that I can’t deny it
Professional environment of work
ATM Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  ADCB Head Office, Abu DhbaiMay 26, 2018
Professional environment of work, good place to recommend for other if interested in banking sector, to provide adequate participation during development of Information Technology in organization.
Very good place to work in.
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 15, 2018
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is one of the best banks in the UAE. It was both extreme sales pressure as well as a real fun to work. Used to enjoy the over all work atmosphere.
good environment
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi - DubaiMay 12, 2018
every day is a busy day.
banking .
diversified culture
politics
friendship

Responsible for the ongoing service of cash management programs for Government Clients

Oversees development and implementation of custom plans to meet client's cash management requirements.

Acts as a liaison between client companies, service representatives, account management and sales,

providing technical support as needed

Makes recommendations on technical aspects of cash management service plan design
productive and fun
Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 12, 2018
ADCB is a very nice company to work and earn more money only if u are in sales and presure is high and where as salary is also high, management is little average.
Great place to intern
Product Strategy Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 7, 2018
Great place to intern. I worked in the Marketing department under one single supervisor and was given all the attention and time to complete my project.
Outstanding
Cash Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 30, 2018
Great place to work, great compensation, the top management listens to all the employees, the workplace is convenient to home. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to have a successful career in finance.
Well balanced Workplace
All Job Roles of a Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 20, 2018
Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
Cons
dfdsfsdf