Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates430 reviews
It was very wonderful experience with ADCB bank and give me The power to update my career and to handling with the other think like corporate Large I love all the people there I have a good relation with them in the end it was a very nice experience to work with ADCB
One of the leading local banks of United Arab Emirates.
Professional management and highly technical .

Introduces most modern products and services.

convenient duty time
Pros
excellent work place culture
Cons
internal politics
One of the best places I have worked for . I have learned alot and the management was so joyful and trustworthy . The culture of work was good . The hardest part was leaving the bank .
Good bank in uae i always feel proud working with adcb so it is nice opportunity to work with uae reputed organisation i want to make my experience in banking sector
Pros
Nice bank
Cons
Good bank
ADCB is one of the best organization to work with , Happy environment knowledgeable/Focused staffs.
Best in services , one of the best local banks in UAE
amazing place to work,supportive team members and managers,flexible lunch timings, working hours was bit long like 9 to 6 pm .got the chance to learn many process of banking ,hardest part of the job was long working hours ,most enjoyable part of the job is the unity among the team under tremendous pressure
very good organization and the work ethics and professionalism at its best . every one's dream job the only draw back is some time extra pressure without intimation in advance
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
Very monotonous job, been doing the same process for 3 years. Though i have taken effort to improve process and learn new things. The efforts are only appreciated by words. No growth or increments. Team managers hardly tend to support the team.
Pros
job security
Cons
long hours, no proper shifts, no proper pay
Day job
8 hours a day

5 days a week.

Manager was very approachable

Staff were very friendly

Easy way of working with all equipment required

Training were offered monthly basis
Pros
Free medical for employee Transportation
Cons
work extra hours
ADCB strategy has not changed. Built for sustainable growth in the face of changing market dynamics, and proven in the marketplace, our strategy keeps us focused on the UAE, on a stable liability structure, on a culture of service excellence, on robust risk management and on developing our people. We continue to execute this focused strategy with great discipline. We also lead with a remarkably stable management team. Continuity of strategy and of leadership is a powerful combination that, we believe, has led to our consistently strong performance.
Good training ground. Well disciplined staff. Good programs. They treat all employees equally. Staff are hardworking. The management cares for the employees.
One of those inefficient state owned banks. Meritocracy is a foreign concept, there is a lack of direction, accountability and results. not an ideal institution for scrupulous individuals.
Pros
working hours, easy goind
Cons
lack of professionalism
I loved working at ADCB as they value the employees and provide a comfortable friendly working environment. However with new policies and processes in place there is no room for advancement and progression within career
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No career progression
Good staff policies
However pay is lesser than industry standards

Good non monetary benefits

Supports internal staff movement

Best bank in UAE to work for
i want to work where environemnt is good co workers are freindly and where work scope is wide open to learn and to practise politics free and racsim free
Got knowledge about the new credit card. Learnt how to approach customers in supermarkets and convince them to apply for the card with the help of ADCB employee.
I enjoyed working with Market leaders and received excellent information and knowledge to my professional career... And I received all training and skills from the organizations to help me being professional banker...
Cet emploi était vraiment difficile il est difficile de vendre des produits bancaires au téléphone. Nous avions à effectuer 100 appels minimum par jour, j'ai quand même réussi à conclure quelques ventes mais les objectifs de ventes étaient, à mon sens, irréalisables.
Pros
Bonne entente au sein de l'équipe
Cons
salaires bas et commission impossible à obtenir
I liked working in ADCB, it is a big organization which allowed me to grow and learn, I have been with ADCB for almost 3 years, it is my first job and my current job as I am learning everyday from my position and gained analytical skills and communcation skills through the customer service duties and the business development through sales.
Pros
good environment for work
Cons
evening shifts
Adcb is very good bank.The working culture is good over there. They have strong brand name in the market. The management is also good. But they dont provide more learning to staff.
Pros
Relax envoriment
Cons
No traning
Banking industry job nowdays is a most challenging job as compared to other industries. It's difficult to to survive in this industry. But however I serviced in this industry for last 12 years. All banks atmosphere is same almost.

Seeking get job for Trade and Working Capital RM position if avaliable or any other industry apart from banking.
Pros
No options for enjoying
Cons
Long hrs for duty and Saturday is working
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.