Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

A good place to work and Grow

February 23, 2019
Ample opportunity to grow and there is recognition provided based on your achievements. Workplace culture is good with the management support. Good incentive structure.
October 6, 2019
Same roleSame location
It was good to work in abu dhabi commercial bank. I learned more a out banking and the give me training for many departments related to banking sector
March 3, 2018
Same roleSame location
it was a very professional organization and provide full support to the employees of the company. During my tenor i have an opportunity to grow career wise and learning as well professionally and personally.

i have gradually improved my self and have freedom to move within the bank to another department for career enhancement.
Pros
Ontime pay master, big brand, Government ownership, benefits & Perks
Cons
Slow promotion within the same department, Staff Favorism
July 8, 2020
It was very wonderful experience with ADCB bank and give me The power to update my career and to handling with the other think like corporate Large I love all the people there I have a good relation with them in the end it was a very nice experience to work with ADCB
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.