Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

View all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reviews

Ambition to do something new
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 10, 2015
At ADCB it's ambition which drives and motivates the employees.

1. Being in operations, our goal is to get the BAU done within set timelines.
2. Having completed 7 years, functionally gained immense knowledge on operations, remittances, system enhancements, process improvements, reconciliation and automation.
3. Very importantly, gained lifetime relations with colleagues who work in various departments whom I deal with.
4. Line authorities are very approachable, understanding, smooth on human relations and tough on rules and regulations which I believe is the right approach.
5. Work peers are second family as we spend more time at office. Team members are matured and know our roles.
6. Hardest part of job is when we have down time due to systems failures as we have to fix many issues and complete the tasks. By doing such, I gained not only expertise but also good understanding among work peers.
7. The most enjoyable part of job is doing our job. It includes daily activities / BAUs, trainings, identifying process improvements and system enhancements. Add ons are birthday celebrations, staff get together and outings.
Pros
Regular staff events, rebated food facility, staff discounts etc
Cons
Reached comfort zone which I believe is a dangerous area.

Other Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Awesome Place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  AEDecember 7, 2019
• Remittances – A project involving enhancement of the Internet & Mobile banking channels to integrate with an external partner to provide remittances facility to more than 130 countries at a low cost
• New Call Back Module Implementation in IVR – A project involving setup & integration of a new Call Back module in banks IVR system to allow a customer to choose a preferred date/time for the bank to call them in case the estimated waiting time is high
it is good place to work , i spent 10 years
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 4, 2019
it is good please to work , i spent 10 years with ADCB and learn a lot and
earn a huge banking experience in sales and managing team , i still have
a good memory about ADCB