Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

View all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reviews

Ambition to do something new
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 10, 2015
At ADCB it's ambition which drives and motivates the employees.

1. Being in operations, our goal is to get the BAU done within set timelines.
2. Having completed 7 years, functionally gained immense knowledge on operations, remittances, system enhancements, process improvements, reconciliation and automation.
3. Very importantly, gained lifetime relations with colleagues who work in various departments whom I deal with.
4. Line authorities are very approachable, understanding, smooth on human relations and tough on rules and regulations which I believe is the right approach.
5. Work peers are second family as we spend more time at office. Team members are matured and know our roles.
6. Hardest part of job is when we have down time due to systems failures as we have to fix many issues and complete the tasks. By doing such, I gained not only expertise but also good understanding among work peers.
7. The most enjoyable part of job is doing our job. It includes daily activities / BAUs, trainings, identifying process improvements and system enhancements. Add ons are birthday celebrations, staff get together and outings.
Pros
Regular staff events, rebated food facility, staff discounts etc
Cons
Reached comfort zone which I believe is a dangerous area.

Other Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Productive and dynamic place to work with
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 19, 2019
 Performing all sales related activities for existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned financial targets. This also includes cross selling of all bank multi products such as Personal loans and Liability accounts.
 Deal with High Net worth clients and manage client relations to promote long-term relationships.
 Strategizing monthly target achievement plans by identifying, establishing and maintaining corporate relationships.
 Devising Business enhancement strategies for existing accounts. Solicited qualified referrals from existing clients.
 Frequently attended corporate networking events to enhance the referral portfolio by meeting decision makers from various industries.
 Evaluating Company’s profile and process Company listing.
 Last three years of proven track record by consistently achieving the target.
 Helping team members handling responsibility of delegating tasks, negotiating workloads, assessing performance and reporting on developments.
Job security is assured
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 17, 2019
ADCB is one of the well known banks in UAE which offers ideal work atmosphere and job security. this aspect improves our work efficiency and pleasure doing our jobs.