Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

View all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reviews

good working environment.
senior collection officer (Former Employee) –  united arab emiratesApril 11, 2019
I worked with Adcb bank for 9 long years.I learned many things earned good and worked good management team.
working in Adcb is like home, all work as team. we have good policies and processor for everyone to follow.we have good and effortable product which maximum people Aare being benifted.
Pros
no free food
Cons
yes good medical health service

Other Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Work hard, Earn more place
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAENovember 11, 2019
A good opportunity to make commissions and incentives,no hard rules to restrict incentives . A best place to work hard and earn more.
bank goves excellent solutions to customers from low ncome group to mass affluent customers.
Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesNovember 10, 2019
ADCB Group is a leading UAE banking group that provides over 1 million customers with a full suite of products and services, spanning Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Treasury & Investments and Property Management.