Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

View all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reviews

A very lively place with great managers and amazing collegues to work with.
Virtual Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Al Rigga , Deira, DubaiDecember 30, 2018
I used to ensure to reach workplace few mins before time or at least on time. The day used to start with reviewing my portfolio assigned, check mails and respond to them accordingly.
My team members were very helpful in all aspects and I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication. The management had always been very helpful and had always lend their ears to hear out of problems and issues.
Overall it was an amazing place to work but had to leave due to personal reasons.
Pros
Diwali and New year parties
Cons
at times long sitting hours

Other Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Work hard, Earn more place
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAENovember 11, 2019
A good opportunity to make commissions and incentives,no hard rules to restrict incentives . A best place to work hard and earn more.
bank goves excellent solutions to customers from low ncome group to mass affluent customers.
Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesNovember 10, 2019
ADCB Group is a leading UAE banking group that provides over 1 million customers with a full suite of products and services, spanning Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Treasury & Investments and Property Management.