Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

View all Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reviews

A very lively place with great managers and amazing collegues to work with.
Virtual Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Al Rigga , Deira, DubaiDecember 30, 2018
I used to ensure to reach workplace few mins before time or at least on time. The day used to start with reviewing my portfolio assigned, check mails and respond to them accordingly.
My team members were very helpful in all aspects and I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication. The management had always been very helpful and had always lend their ears to hear out of problems and issues.
Overall it was an amazing place to work but had to leave due to personal reasons.
Pros
Diwali and New year parties
Cons
at times long sitting hours

Other Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Extremely productive and intriguing place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2019
fascinated environment with sheer professionalism great team with great realistic targets and goals. Great incentive structure and ideal transportation.
Pros
free training
Cons
short breaks
Good work place
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 7, 2019
Work place is good and friendly stuff and people is helpful to reach the goal work place is huge and a lot of stuff and departments in one place work place is far from city