Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

Staff Benifits

October 20, 2019
ADCB does not just take care of their employees in terms of the salary or other benefits , but also makes sure that the Employee is happy in their work culture by easing off the pressure on days like " Ice cream day" where all the staff gets free ice cream , fun activities and team building exercises.
October 14, 2016
Almost 3 years of experience with ADCB has able to enhance my analytical skills and decision making in which mostly have been acquired from my present employment. I believe i have matured a lot while working with ADCB. I was able to adapt gracefully with the different type of nationalities and culture. It is a good training ground and learning experience.
Pros
monthly awards
Cons
low salary and benefits
August 9, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. I started work as a call center agent for one year & then I moved to the back office team, it was the first job & I learned a lot from managers, colleagues & work environment.
June 25, 2020
Same location
Bank is very process oriented. It has a customer centric approach. All the facilities are properly managed.The brand has very good reputation which makes customers happy and loyal to the bank.
Pros
Process orientated
Cons
Too much strict culture, mistakes leads to serious consequences.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.