Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Review

Awesome Place to work

December 7, 2019
• Remittances – A project involving enhancement of the Internet & Mobile banking channels to integrate with an external partner to provide remittances facility to more than 130 countries at a low cost
• New Call Back Module Implementation in IVR – A project involving setup & integration of a new Call Back module in banks IVR system to allow a customer to choose a preferred date/time for the bank to call them in case the estimated waiting time is high
July 25, 2020
Credit Card and Current Account Processor (Current Employee) - Dubai
It’s a good company to work. And the Management was so good. We will feel flexible and will love to work there. As of this pandemic situation only we lose the job.
July 16, 2020
Associate - Portfolio Management Unit (Former Employee) - Dubai
I have grown in ADCB experience wise in my career,I enjoyed working with them despite of the pressure of the target. I will be always be grateful working with ADCB.
July 14, 2020
Relationship Manager -Mortgage (Former Employee) - Dubai
Lady boss who treated everyone in very unprofessional way , all work not related to no objective taking stuff personally and a lot of politics involved, bank over all was good but mortgage Dubai team is bad.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.