Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Good experience
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 22, 2018
-A typical day is a fast one as you will be involved in job all day
-I learned a lot about banking experience as it's my first time in banking and in telesales as well
-Higher management is good but when it comes to team leaders it's not the best
-The hardest is when you have a lot to do but no time, and the target stress is hard all the time
-The environment is fine and we have many gatherings and celebrations every while
Pros
Gatherings and Celebrations
Cons
Stressful job, hard work is required, envy and selfishness is there
Great workplace with great people
Associate, Telemarketing Acquisition Team (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 27, 2018
I have been working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank full-time, It's a great place to work, I am into coordination for the sales team. I've learned a lot of technical and professional things here to develop myself.
Pros
Job Security, Focus on customer service to gain market share
Cons
Very slow career advancement opportunities
Decent Place to Work. Yet Some feedback to be implemented for betterment of the department
Telesales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2018
Decent place to work. The culture is good and uplifting to some level. Still alot of area of improvement for the management as it's more of a non-professional environment and not really trained with the process and products.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Management needs to be trained, Salary increment as good as none
A workplace where you are respected for yournationality.
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 4, 2017
Good company that treasures their employees and treat them as their own. The boss are always there willing to help and make you improve for your benefit and also for thecompany's benefit
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Target
Team work and earning incentive is good
Associate - Telemarketing Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEMay 11, 2017
It is good working with ADCB having good team work, support with the line manager and having respect despite different nationalities. Stress will be there since it is a sales job, but having incentives is good and also company providing a free transportation is a plus.
Pros
Free transportation
Na
Telesales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 7, 2017
I am working in ADCB as telesales executive love to work here it help me grow in my professional career. Management is very supportive, I learn so many things from here like how to treat others
productive and wonderful working place
Telemarketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 10, 2017
i was learned : how to give excellence customer service and how to deal with the customer .

my co-workers at work was contact the customers and give them all the inquiry they need

the hardest part of the job was how to deal with the customer complain and how we can return them to the bank

te most enjoyable part was the teamwork area
Productive and well managed company.
Telesales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 7, 2017
The bank gives us a promising future and work life balance. The company makes us love the job more and with continuous innovations and projects. With this job you have a lot more things to learn and live with.
lively envoirnment
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, out sourcing zoneMarch 8, 2015
Very professional . The management was always supportive. The environment was very supportive. I enjoyed working in ADCB
Pros
outings for teams after 3 months and a year
Positive Working Environment.
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJune 23, 2014
1) Job Description:- Call customer And guide them about the new product.
2) Learned:- How to interact with different people.
3)Management:- Keep positive working environment.
4) Co-workers:- helping hand with positive thinking.
5) Hardest part:- Target.
6) Enjoyable part:- Completion of target.
My first job
TELESALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  dubaiDecember 19, 2013
ADCB is a good bank with good working environment. Daily I can learn some thing new from the management about the way which they help to promote the business. There is no partiality with co-workers, we all did a good team work to bring more business to the bank. Hardest part which I face in ADCB is in the month end. Lot of chat with other department for the approval & re checking & most enjoyable part is, we can share our opinion to the management for the changes of daily working routine with in the rules and regulations.
productive an dfun place
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 10, 2012
• Part of the Bancassurance Department at the Tele-Sales section (CATS – Dubai) aimed at sales of Oman insurance policies.
• Won top sales awards with a rating of 'E' and trained other sales representatives specific sales techniques to increase their sales.
• Closing sales and making plans to gain repeat business.
• Attending tradeshows & industry events.
• Performing administrative duties and using the latest sales software.
• Booking appointments for sales representatives to visit potential customers.

hardest part of the job was to persuade the customers to sign up for an insurance policy esp the middle class
enjoyable part was i got to socialize with a wide range of people of different ethinicites
Pros
part time
Cons
travelling time