Ambition to do something new
Team Leader (Current Employee) – Dubai – June 10, 2015
At ADCB it's ambition which drives and motivates the employees.
1. Being in operations, our goal is to get the BAU done within set timelines.
2. Having completed 7 years, functionally gained immense knowledge on operations, remittances, system enhancements, process improvements, reconciliation and automation.
3. Very importantly, gained lifetime relations with colleagues who work in various departments whom I deal with.
4. Line authorities are very approachable, understanding, smooth on human relations and tough on rules and regulations which I believe is the right approach.
5. Work peers are second family as we spend more time at office. Team members are matured and know our roles.
6. Hardest part of job is when we have down time due to systems failures as we have to fix many issues and complete the tasks. By doing such, I gained not only expertise but also good understanding among work peers.
7. The most enjoyable part of job is doing our job. It includes daily activities / BAUs, trainings, identifying process improvements and system enhancements. Add ons are birthday celebrations, staff get together and outings.
Regular staff events, rebated food facility, staff discounts etc
Reached comfort zone which I believe is a dangerous area.