Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Gained a lot of experience
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 28, 2018
I learnt a lot for ADCB. Excellent work environment. Supportive management with good work culture. Focussed on their ambitions. It's always good to be part of an awesome bank.
Putting Service First
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 10, 2017
ADCB strategy has not changed. Built for sustainable growth in the face of changing market dynamics, and proven in the marketplace, our strategy keeps us focused on the UAE, on a stable liability structure, on a culture of service excellence, on robust risk management and on developing our people. We continue to execute this focused strategy with great discipline. We also lead with a remarkably stable management team. Continuity of strategy and of leadership is a powerful combination that, we believe, has led to our consistently strong performance.
Productive work place and Free level of communication
Team leader - Credit Operations (Current Employee) –  Bur DubaiAugust 13, 2017
Good company to work with experienced professionals in the banking industry. This company had given me opportunity to learn new business process. Month ends are quite hactic werein you have to stretch for long time.
Local management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dubai outsource zoneJune 10, 2017
Bank has more of Arabs replacing in the top level. Any vacancy is replaced by an arab. Hence no chance of growth. No celebrations to avoid being races. If employees earn more commission, policies are changed immediately. No feedback is taken. No one is involved in any decision making things. Rules just come in at any time. Overall, job security is there, but no respect.
Pros
Medical insurance, 0% mortgadge, 0% house rent for a year. Staff discount on auto insurance. Lowest interest for staff loan
Achievement Culture at workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFebruary 20, 2017
ADCB bank as an organisation is good but i didn't had a good experience in Business banking division. No formal product training provided and manager's was just focused on achieving target numbers. Work balance is absent and no proper support or co-ordination among management and employees.

Tough place to work as i believe work ethics and healthy culture/environment was missing, resulting high exit ratio and shuffling of employees in other divisions.
Cons
Longs hours, Sometimes working on weekends
Good & secure work place
Team Leader - voice and data (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 19, 2016
ADCB is a great place to work. Excellent leadership with great learning opportunities. Freedom to take decision and introducing new network, security & voice collaboration products.
Pros
flexible working hours, Leaves & annual bonus + travel allowance
Cons
Extreme competitive environment
Team Management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 12, 2016
Morning Drill/Taking Team Volumes
Micro Level
Process oriented
Team support
Monthend disbursals - Bridging between Sales and Operations
Every day a new learning
Very professional and friendly work environment
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 16, 2016
I have worked in adcb for 6 years and the work environment has helped me build excellent and interpersonal skills.my manager has helped me develop managerial qualities at work.a typical eork day at adcb is fun filled and very motivating.
working with the best organisation
Team Leader - Retail Banking (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 20, 2016
i work as a team leader with ADCB, i joined as a sales officer and with in a short time showed my performane and then promited as a team leader.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
long hours because of customer availability
Ambition to do something new
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 10, 2015
At ADCB it's ambition which drives and motivates the employees.

1. Being in operations, our goal is to get the BAU done within set timelines.
2. Having completed 7 years, functionally gained immense knowledge on operations, remittances, system enhancements, process improvements, reconciliation and automation.
3. Very importantly, gained lifetime relations with colleagues who work in various departments whom I deal with.
4. Line authorities are very approachable, understanding, smooth on human relations and tough on rules and regulations which I believe is the right approach.
5. Work peers are second family as we spend more time at office. Team members are matured and know our roles.
6. Hardest part of job is when we have down time due to systems failures as we have to fix many issues and complete the tasks. By doing such, I gained not only expertise but also good understanding among work peers.
7. The most enjoyable part of job is doing our job. It includes daily activities / BAUs, trainings, identifying process improvements and system enhancements. Add ons are birthday celebrations, staff get together and outings.
Pros
Regular staff events, rebated food facility, staff discounts etc
Cons
Reached comfort zone which I believe is a dangerous area.
Productive work place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 1, 2014
I supervised about 30 agents who where responsible to place a sell/buy order in Abu Dhabi and Dubai market. Touch agents how to handle difficult and nervous customers.
Team leader
Team Leader (handling the team) (Former Employee) –  dubaiSeptember 29, 2013
As working ADCB is very nice bank.
i learn how to manage the team.
very helpful
nothing
done our job on time frame which is set by our organisation.
Pros
making insentive
good
A good learning place with flexible working hours.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 4, 2013
The day at ADCB started at convenient morning hours with the morning huddle and then followed it with visiting the target companies with the team members to grab business opportunities. It was great learning experience working in ADCB with a basket of innovative products that came coming up to get the competitive edge in the market. The management consisted of highly qualified people who were very supportive and a great source of guidance.The co-workers were equally very supportive with great commitment to their work and self-motivated and also a great fun to work with. The incentive structure was one of the best in the market and a great motivating factors for the team members to go that extra mile to earn that extra bucks.
Pros
flexible working hours, attractive incentive structures.
Cons
limited growth opportunities.