Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

fun always make you fresh so i love to play cricket or some time bowling
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  dubai UAEAugust 9, 2018
In sale we need to work hard in order to achieve our goals and objectives.however ADCB was great place to work,but they were not that much aggressive as other companies were such as SCB,Dubai Bank and others, so it was difficult to achieve the targets.
work place
Sales officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 11, 2018
I have learn many things from my workplace as such,
Team work, meeting target and fulfilling what organisation need and my mangers are really the best managers in the world to support when ever i need.
As normal as Banking environment
Senior Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 21, 2017
As far the matter is concern with atmosphere of Banking it immense and activities carried through on daily basis is under strict adherence under policy with records of daily submission , approvals , and declines, conversations carried out through out evening for the specific reasons required docs deviations in policies , so as to get max approvals in a TAT ,
Pros
As 20 days went of a month this was very often
Cons
Yes those who wants to work and score more and more incentives, its very best place ...
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabiMarch 20, 2017
Good company, people, management can handle it properly,nice environment you can work properly..and nice work area..salary is good and incentives are nice
Sales officer
SALES OFFICER (Former Employee) –  SharjahFebruary 6, 2017
Daily report to the office on timeand the we have a team meeting with the manager regarding the targets.
Do some phone calling to the customers
Fix the appointment and complete the case
Friendly and learning institution
Senior Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 30, 2016
i join abu dhabi commercial bank and work in sme department to sale business finance ,trade facilities .this is most happily my work experience in this bank.i glad to remember always working under abu dhabi commercial bank management.
we are treated as Family...
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 23, 2016
my experience with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is amazing... I've learned a lot, I traveled a lot, I visit companies a lot, I met different nationalities.. The management is very supportive and respect you as an individual...and if your facing difficulties your boss is there to support you and guide you to overpassed the problem you are facing...That's why im so proud to be working with this company and cherish it for the rest of my life...
good inviorment
Sales and Data Processer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 22, 2016
During the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities

job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong communication skills
Pros
events
good place to work
Sr. Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 23, 2016
We worked together, enjoyed success and sorrows together.
Very well experienced mangers who encourage the each individuals to develop.
Pros
Fun loving place
Cons
achieve and get rewards
Great learning
Sales Officer - from (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 20, 2015
It helps you gain the convincing power and confidence to face the customers. The knowledge you gain about customer preferences and decison making is immense.
Pros
great learning
Cons
low pay
Work culture
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUMay 27, 2015
Good work culture. But you are on your own. less guidance. But good commission plan.Everything depends on your management.
Pros
Better commission
Cons
Work pressure
Working in one of the biggest bank in UAE
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUMay 23, 2015
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly called ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) was formed in 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability, upon merger of Emirates Commercial Bank and Federal Commercial Bank with Khaleej Commercial Bank, which was established in 1975. The Government of Abu Dhabi through the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) holds 65% of ADCB shares; the remainder is held by other institutions and individuals. ADCB is one of the largest in the UAE in terms of shareholder funds and market capitalization.
Pros
good incentives and perks
Cons
long working time
A day at work..............
Senior Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZMay 10, 2015
we usually have a morning meeting and get all the targets for the day . then we will be heading out on our daily basis routine of finding customers.

sometimes the worst part is that when a customer promise you the deal and when he start backing out and when he dosent reply your calls and still you keep on running behind him cos you dont have a clue of whts going on.

one of the best parts are once you close a big deal and when you calculate the incentive you made.
Pros
salary justification has to stop & managers should me hired from the same background of sales
Cons
evening meetings
• Responsible for the development of retail Business and franchise management. • I have always achieved the assigned targets more then 100%. • I have
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 1, 2014
• Responsible for the development of retail Business and franchise management.
• I have always achieved the assigned targets more then 100%.
• I have developed new territories for our network and additional sales were possible through this endeavor which resulted in by 20% sales growth with in an year.
• I developed a database program for my subordinates which enabled them to measure the sales targets on daily basis and also provided me with a tool to evaluate their daily activities.
• I converted my potential customers into advocates for the company which boosted the sales revenues manifolds within small span of time.
• I have given and developed presentations on regional basis to my subordinates regarding selling skills and Marketing.
its a better palce to work.
Senior Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUJune 17, 2014
Over all its a better place to work. I enjoy with my work.
Every day is a fresh day for me, fells so fresh when I think of my work. i Had my freehand to do my job and met my targets end of the day.
Learned many policies between banks to banks and different atmosphere, everyone is very helpful.
Management is well understanding and helpful. There was nothing call hardest part in my job. I enjoyed every movement.
Pros
free coffee all the times.
Cons
only banking hrs.
Good management managers and work atmosphere
Sales Execitive (Current Employee) –  AbudhabiNovember 15, 2012
Good management managers and work atmosphere
Very good incentive structure
Pros
---------
Cons
--------
Attained Knowledge and growth in my experience
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  AbudhabiJune 10, 2012
I was indeed blessed to be selected as a sales officer in my very first interview with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ( ADCB) .

It's been a struggling yet satisfying experience in my current job . Getting a insight knowledge about banking sector and its process and areas of expertise . Having started with credit card selling it has given me a expertise knowledge about credit card and why it is called a plastic money in today's living world . I can say i know the credit card business right from it's basic to it's peak est level .ADCB Management has been a superb support in my experience and growth in the present scenario , Working with talented and skilled colleagues who always lend their support and advise in day to day activities . A growth can never be attained without hard work and dedication and when it deals with customers and their expectations there have been some difficult times during my work , Every individual is different so is the case with a bank's customer. So it is very important that i understand the customer's thoughts and his sight while looking in our banking products and i can happily say that i have been successful in advising and solving the customer's needs and demand . I enjoy getting to interact with customer and listening to their demands and suggestion which helps me to understand how a customer looks into his future needs and demands through a bank's product and that is what always keeps me motivated because i can look forward to a different customers in the coming times .