Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews in Dubai

It was a great experience working at ADCB
Sales Officer (retail banking) (Former Employee) –  Deira, Dubai.December 3, 2019
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is well known for diversity without bias to race and culture. Working at ADCB gave me the opportunity to meet different people from all around the world considering the nature of my functions as I usually deal with core business owners and private individuals on daily basis
Banking sales
Senior Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 3, 2019
Sales and marketing of banking products such as credit card personal loans and insurance. Good brand and salary and other benifits is too good. Stress full job.
Great
Lending Services Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 24, 2019
It's great working here. I was temporary so wasn't fortunate enough to continue due to my contract. Good culture and guidance. Had a good pay for a fresher.
Work hard, Earn more place
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAENovember 11, 2019
A good opportunity to make commissions and incentives,no hard rules to restrict incentives . A best place to work hard and earn more.
bank goves excellent solutions to customers from low ncome group to mass affluent customers.
Good work environment
Telesales Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DUBAI OUTSOURCE ZONENovember 7, 2019
My experience with abu dhabi commercial bank was one the best in my career,I learn a lot of things and enjoyed my working moment,the bank is well organized and love their employee
Looking for new challenge with HNI clients with potential Banks or Financial institutions.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 1, 2019
Working as Relationship manager for HNI clients and managing a portfolio size.
Generate investment and insurance business and sustain CASA.
Follow and sort clients issue
Team work builder
you'll regret it
Personal Banking Ambassador - Employee Banking Services (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 31, 2019
summary says everything. bad management. herd mentality
not interest in innovation
overnight rule change
no follow on objective
bad follow up
extremely bad work style
rude managers
responsibility as teller, custodian is easy, however its a routine work everyday
Teller/Cashier (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 27, 2019
benefits are good and in terms of security i can say adcb is one of the most secured job in the region. I have learn how to be more focus and to do multitasking job, for a s teller we are not only custodian for cash, we need to make customer satisfy with our outstanding service.
Staff Benifits
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 20, 2019
ADCB does not just take care of their employees in terms of the salary or other benefits , but also makes sure that the Employee is happy in their work culture by easing off the pressure on days like " Ice cream day" where all the staff gets free ice cream , fun activities and team building exercises.
Very close culture
Relationship Manager Excellency (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2019
Post working wth an MNC its difficult to be part of the culture at a local bank.
Not the best team as there was a very close door culture and promises made at the time of joining were baseless.
Productive and dynamic place to work with
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 19, 2019
 Performing all sales related activities for existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned financial targets. This also includes cross selling of all bank multi products such as Personal loans and Liability accounts.
 Deal with High Net worth clients and manage client relations to promote long-term relationships.
 Strategizing monthly target achievement plans by identifying, establishing and maintaining corporate relationships.
 Devising Business enhancement strategies for existing accounts. Solicited qualified referrals from existing clients.
 Frequently attended corporate networking events to enhance the referral portfolio by meeting decision makers from various industries.
 Evaluating Company’s profile and process Company listing.
 Last three years of proven track record by consistently achieving the target.
 Helping team members handling responsibility of delegating tasks, negotiating workloads, assessing performance and reporting on developments.
Job security is assured
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 17, 2019
ADCB is one of the well known banks in UAE which offers ideal work atmosphere and job security. this aspect improves our work efficiency and pleasure doing our jobs.
Extremely productive and intriguing place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2019
fascinated environment with sheer professionalism great team with great realistic targets and goals. Great incentive structure and ideal transportation.
Pros
free training
Cons
short breaks
Good work place
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 7, 2019
Work place is good and friendly stuff and people is helpful to reach the goal work place is huge and a lot of stuff and departments in one place work place is far from city
Good place to work but no growth
Credit Admin Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 4, 2019
Only based on reference you can get a good job. Internal vacancies is hopeless. Too much personal grudge and based on favoritism only position and hike in salary and bonus. If you have experience in your skills it will be put to no use.
Pros
Free entertainment and out going parties
Cons
Selfishness
Great place for work with a team, self motivation
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 16, 2019
training for new product and services very much help for doing my best effort on my business and business planning.
good inter relationship and communication among the while adcb team
Pros
salary on time, good atmosphere, motivaion
Cons
no time limit, service quality
One of the best organization in banking career
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 17, 2019
strong organization , developing the staff, providing wide experience,
proficient management I believe that ADCB will be the best bank in middle east area.
Pros
Devolpment
Cons
low package
Senior Associate DBA (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 30, 2019
I have learnt more technical skills in my platform. Nice place to work.
Good Team Co-ordination. In-spite of having good benefits , have to move forward for the betterment of life.
Good Challenging and Productive
Assistant Service Manager (Wealth Management) (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 29, 2019
It was a nice and wonderful place to work. management did allow you to grow but the growth was slow and it took time. Would not have left if due recognition was given in time
good place to work
Relationship Manager- Investment (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 11, 2019
good for a career. Pay very less. lots to learn. but managers play politics. if you are self-motivated you can grow fast. not a place for a long time.