Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai208 reviews
Bank is very process oriented. It has a customer centric approach. All the facilities are properly managed.The brand has very good reputation which makes customers happy and loyal to the bank.
Pros
Process orientated
Cons
Too much strict culture, mistakes leads to serious consequences.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is a customer-focused organisation with genuine concern towards their financial needs. We aim to deliver world class products and services. They also realize, that their employees are their key resource and hence they go to great lengths to ensure their well being and satisfaction.

To summarize, it is a wonderful experience to work at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
I liked to worked with ADCB bank because it is very strong bank and have good reputation in the market. ADCB have good customer and beautiful environment for working
ADCB has a good working environment despite the diversified culture. Everyone shows respect. Religion is not an issue. In terms of work, the company has provided sufficient trainings to improve ones skills
Fun work place with a great team of colleagues and management. It was fun working at ADCB because there were helpful employees who would stand with you at times of difficulties and great managers who would help you overcome from any fall.
Pros
great team members, great managers
Cons
working extra hours
Very bad management as they tracking your fault only .
What ever you did your job on a perfect way will not get any appreciate ..

no support from your managers at all , and only help same nationality to them not all
productive and full work overall 5 star rating. very good place to work and earn money, i haved enjoyed the work and gain much of knowledge about the banking sector.
ADCB is secure place to work and you will find that most people have been in same roles for a considerably long period of time. Opportunities to grow and learn are limited.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Lack of growth opportunities
Encourage people to apply to know how it feels and gain their own personal experience of the management and work place culture. I firmly believe, one must form their own assessment at all times.
Competitive work nature with supportive Management. Best part about working for ADCB is job security despite lower wages compared to competition. Would surely recommend anyone to join ADCB.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank?
it is good please to work , i spent 10 years with ADCB and learn a lot and
earn a huge banking experience in sales and managing team , i still have

a good memory about ADCB
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is well known for diversity without bias to race and culture. Working at ADCB gave me the opportunity to meet different people from all around the world considering the nature of my functions as I usually deal with core business owners and private individuals on daily basis
Sales and marketing of banking products such as credit card personal loans and insurance. Good brand and salary and other benifits is too good. Stress full job.
It's great working here. I was temporary so wasn't fortunate enough to continue due to my contract. Good culture and guidance. Had a good pay for a fresher.
A good opportunity to make commissions and incentives,no hard rules to restrict incentives . A best place to work hard and earn more.
bank goves excellent solutions to customers from low ncome group to mass affluent customers.
My experience with abu dhabi commercial bank was one the best in my career,I learn a lot of things and enjoyed my working moment,the bank is well organized and love their employee
Working as Relationship manager for HNI clients and managing a portfolio size.
Generate investment and insurance business and sustain CASA.

Follow and sort clients issue

Team work builder
summary says everything. bad management. herd mentality
not interest in innovation

overnight rule change

no follow on objective

bad follow up

extremely bad work style

rude managers
benefits are good and in terms of security i can say adcb is one of the most secured job in the region. I have learn how to be more focus and to do multitasking job, for a s teller we are not only custodian for cash, we need to make customer satisfy with our outstanding service.
ADCB does not just take care of their employees in terms of the salary or other benefits , but also makes sure that the Employee is happy in their work culture by easing off the pressure on days like " Ice cream day" where all the staff gets free ice cream , fun activities and team building exercises.
Post working wth an MNC its difficult to be part of the culture at a local bank.
Not the best team as there was a very close door culture and promises made at the time of joining were baseless.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.