Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews in Al Rigga

Al Rigga4 reviews
Journey in ADCB was way beyond the expectation as I learnt many things in terms of new product and process in the Debt collection. I appreciate the management and the immediate managers who gave me the opportunity to show my skill even though not have the relevant experience, and was able to justify my role with the core support and assistance.
Good place to work . Have immense freedom of working in your way. Good work atmosphere. Good place to begin your banking career . ....
safe place to work overall
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
ADCB is best bank to work for
Secured bank as no other organization treats their employees as this organization

Being with this organization for almost 10 years and now looking for alternative work environments to build strength and meet different people

Mission of the organization to build partnership with their customers that last a lifetime

Their Vision to be number one ban of choice in the UAE
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
good place to work at. nice colleagues. challenging task. great learning from career point of view. code of conduct is strictly followed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Reviews by Job Title