Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates433 reviews
It’s a good company to work. And the Management was so good. We will feel flexible and will love to work there. As of this pandemic situation only we lose the job.
I have grown in ADCB experience wise in my career,I enjoyed working with them despite of the pressure of the target. I will be always be grateful working with ADCB.
Lady boss who treated everyone in very unprofessional way , all work not related to no objective taking stuff personally and a lot of politics involved, bank over all was good but mortgage Dubai team is bad.
average
So so company poor management. Big politics raccegm management, government rule very tight, so that u can survive easily in any company. Rest its top 3 bank in use.
It was very wonderful experience with ADCB bank and give me The power to update my career and to handling with the other think like corporate Large I love all the people there I have a good relation with them in the end it was a very nice experience to work with ADCB
Adcb is a great company to work with.
Interview was well organized and very interactive.Information was shared by the hr team in time and the joining formalities were also very clear.

Working with adcb was a great learning experience.Managers were supportive and guided all the way .
Bank is very process oriented. It has a customer centric approach. All the facilities are properly managed.The brand has very good reputation which makes customers happy and loyal to the bank.
Pros
Process orientated
Cons
Too much strict culture, mistakes leads to serious consequences.
Stressful. Not a good place to work. I would not recommend to anyone. No job security. very long working hours. Weekend work every week. No one shares domain knowledge
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is a customer-focused organisation with genuine concern towards their financial needs. We aim to deliver world class products and services. They also realize, that their employees are their key resource and hence they go to great lengths to ensure their well being and satisfaction.

To summarize, it is a wonderful experience to work at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
I dont know what to say but i am blaming myself that I left the ADCB, It was my ideal job i am sure. So if i will have another chance to join again i will never let it go.
Right place to work for beginners, good management. Good atmosphere. Brand name advantage.every month sales .eat to learn new things. meelearn different
ADCB salary package is not up to the market standard as per the job position
However job workload is more & work culture is not up to international standard
I liked to worked with ADCB bank because it is very strong bank and have good reputation in the market. ADCB have good customer and beautiful environment for working
ADCB has a good working environment despite the diversified culture. Everyone shows respect. Religion is not an issue. In terms of work, the company has provided sufficient trainings to improve ones skills
Pathetic Management who are sleeping till last moment and never follow proper SOP. For sure will not recommend to any of my friends. However this is only my personal experience and my view.
Fun work place with a great team of colleagues and management. It was fun working at ADCB because there were helpful employees who would stand with you at times of difficulties and great managers who would help you overcome from any fall.
Pros
great team members, great managers
Cons
working extra hours
Work is well coordinated on my team
I am encouraged to come up with better ways of doing things

The people I work with cooperate to get the job done

I receive feedback that helps me improve my performance

I receive the information I need to do my job effectively
Abu Dhabi Commercial bank provides employees with tools and recourses to achieve, enhance and grow in their career. They promote a culture of Integrity and transparency at all levels and sectors in the bank. ADCB invests in employee training and development and consider their staff as their biggest asset
It is incredible working with such professionals to groom my professional expertise.
I have worked with an amazing work environment that would be helping me in future as well.
Very bad management as they tracking your fault only .
What ever you did your job on a perfect way will not get any appreciate ..

no support from your managers at all , and only help same nationality to them not all
I had gained valuable job knowledge and skills to execute my day today activities with minimum supervision. I have also realised that teamwork and coordination is the key to execute complex activities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.