Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesNovember 10, 2019
ADCB Group is a leading UAE banking group that provides over 1 million customers with a full suite of products and services, spanning Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Treasury & Investments and Property Management.
Good work environment
Telesales Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DUBAI OUTSOURCE ZONENovember 7, 2019
My experience with abu dhabi commercial bank was one the best in my career,I learn a lot of things and enjoyed my working moment,the bank is well organized and love their employee
Productive and Hardworking
Internship (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 7, 2019
A typical day at work is recording all the details, comments, and complaints that happen through out the day. We also have to prepare all the customer activity that happens through out the day. Best part of the job is that I feel like i am helping people and hoping that my future would be to work at a place like ADCB.
Looking for new challenge with HNI clients with potential Banks or Financial institutions.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 1, 2019
Working as Relationship manager for HNI clients and managing a portfolio size.
Generate investment and insurance business and sustain CASA.
Follow and sort clients issue
Team work builder
you'll regret it
Personal Banking Ambassador - Employee Banking Services (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 31, 2019
summary says everything. bad management. herd mentality
not interest in innovation
overnight rule change
no follow on objective
bad follow up
extremely bad work style
rude managers
responsibility as teller, custodian is easy, however its a routine work everyday
Teller/Cashier (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 27, 2019
benefits are good and in terms of security i can say adcb is one of the most secured job in the region. I have learn how to be more focus and to do multitasking job, for a s teller we are not only custodian for cash, we need to make customer satisfy with our outstanding service.
Staff Benifits
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 20, 2019
ADCB does not just take care of their employees in terms of the salary or other benefits , but also makes sure that the Employee is happy in their work culture by easing off the pressure on days like " Ice cream day" where all the staff gets free ice cream , fun activities and team building exercises.
best organisation in UAE
Relationship Officer multi product (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 19, 2019
u will be have a good experience with ADCB
good management
simi government
all ur benefit
productive and fun workplace
chief teller (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 17, 2019
I totally like to work with ADCB, but in my opinion there are no fair and adjust to salaries and living expenses, the work environment is fantastic and amazing.
A great Manager and Organization
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 8, 2019
Great place to work. I really enjoy every day that I go to work.
It’s very organised, The best management we don’t feel like there’s a levels between the Managements and the normal employees
You have a good chances to develop ur self
Good
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 6, 2019
It was good to work in abu dhabi commercial bank. I learned more a out banking and the give me training for many departments related to banking sector
Very close culture
Relationship Manager Excellency (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2019
Post working wth an MNC its difficult to be part of the culture at a local bank.
Not the best team as there was a very close door culture and promises made at the time of joining were baseless.
Manager (Former Employee) –  UaeOctober 1, 2019
Good and recommended to work .
G
The manager are very good . And friendly
All the staff like one family.

I worked from may 2005 to August 2017
Good Work Enviornment
Associate Transaction Processing (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 13, 2019
we are in a merger process with ADCB..still trying to get adjusted to the new culture.good work environment, good managers .however during merger there are ups and downs
Great experienced
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 12, 2019
Before it was good when ADCB was banking solo. But now ADCB was merged with other banks. We may not know what will be the result. Overall experienced with the company is great it so sad that I need to leave with them.
Pros
salary is good, fun workmates and management
Cons
Pressure for monthly sales target
good
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 9, 2019
I want to find a job which is suitable my personality and my experience. regarding this, I leave adcb , coz I don't find myself there , also I don't like working as call center .
Very nice work , managment and collegue
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 8, 2019
Abo Dhabi Commercial Bank is one of the most strong bank in UAE , and it was very good experience , The managers was very collaborator with us and they support us all the time .
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Al Nahyan Building, Delma St. Abu Dhabi UAESeptember 5, 2019
I can say nothing but ADCB is a better company, I learned a lot of my job it test my patience and ability to convince customers. The workplace was nice. The hardest part of the job is the sales target and the enjoyable part was it's challenging.
Great company to work with
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2019
Great employee based policy as an overall employee benefits
There is always room for improvement and does not automatically waste good employees in terms of characters rather help them excel
Productive and dynamic place to work with
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 19, 2019
 Performing all sales related activities for existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned financial targets. This also includes cross selling of all bank multi products such as Personal loans and Liability accounts.
 Deal with High Net worth clients and manage client relations to promote long-term relationships.
 Strategizing monthly target achievement plans by identifying, establishing and maintaining corporate relationships.
 Devising Business enhancement strategies for existing accounts. Solicited qualified referrals from existing clients.
 Frequently attended corporate networking events to enhance the referral portfolio by meeting decision makers from various industries.
 Evaluating Company’s profile and process Company listing.
 Last three years of proven track record by consistently achieving the target.
 Helping team members handling responsibility of delegating tasks, negotiating workloads, assessing performance and reporting on developments.