ABB Employee Reviews

friendly and approachable atmosphere for work. Encourage for new idea for work.
I work in a friendly and approachable atmosphere for work. Encourage for new idea for work. care for each other respect for all employees. prefer work in safe manners.
A Good Company to work with
I spent 17 year at ABB and it was a pretty good experience for me. People from every corner of the world where working there. One bad thing was that they were terminating many employees.
True mnc
ABB is a true MNC. Very solid and experienced leaders. I have had great opportunities to learn and grow. Very good grasp on local and international guidelines and its application.
Good & secure workplace
Job security is good ., working culture is little demanding.
Salary wise.. OK but not so great..

Work life balance is good.

management is cooperative.
Productive and fun work place
Management is flexible and giving you full responsibility to take care of your customer . So sales team enjoys working with their customer in your own style. This is most enjoyable part of the work .
Best place to work
One of the best place to work, perfect ambiance, great colleagues, work culture with moral ethics......love to be here for life long......The HR is simply awesome taking care of their employees and look for the max benefit. Compensations are excellent
Pros
Best Remunerations
Cons
Nothing as such
Document controler
The very good working atmosphere,Management support is highly appreciate,confidently I worked in ABB international,good team work done in the company..
Short term experience
Opportunities are provided to those that showcase talent, interest and commitment. The company provides job security and with strong HR policies, the employees are valued for the contributions made.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABB?
The name speaks for itself
ABB is a global giant, with experts in water desalination, water pumping stations, power stations, pulp and paper as well as being one of the world leaders in robotics.
Productive workplace
Sending and receiving mails
Updating employee files

Preparing of offer letters, salary certificates, etc.

Prepare travel arrangements for new employees joining (flight and hotel bookings)

Prepare welcome packs for new employees

Reconciliation of petty cash

All copying, cash controlling, and administrative duties given by the HR Manager
friendly environment
Great working environment with a lot of benefits and job related perks for a better quality of life during work. A lot of support from the higher ups and also colleagues on a day to day basis.
Pros
Opportunity to work in multinational company
Cons
low salary, growth is limited
GOOD Organization
yes it is a very good company i a 4yrs of work experience and would like to be a part of the organization again.i had a very good experience working with ABB
Job was interesting
The day was fun
gain a lot of experience in my work and dealing multi nationalities

Management was good

Workplace is ok

There is no hard part in job but there is no job security

all facets was enjoyable
Overall ABB is a good company
ABB is good company with competitive salary. But unfortunately some business unit management is not fair with employees. These are the reason why employees find a new job.
Pros
Flexible in time
Cons
Long hours of work specifically month end
My Feedback
I have completely satisfied with my work, salary and peace of mind and I have solved many family problem during this period.

The management and Company culture was very good, Management pay more care on their employee health and security
Pros
Enjoy the work
Great Organization
ABB is one of the leading organizations, with branches all over the world. It provides a professional work environment with good benefits for its employees.
Multinational Company with great work environment and staff.
My work included dealing with clients requiring maintenance of ABB Low Voltage Products and providing support to the maintenance staff by identifying the spare parts required as per the clients' requests and placing order for them. I also attended several workshops providing training for servicing and maintenance of ABB motor drives. The work environment was very professional and the senior colleagues were very approachable and helpful.
Pros
Work Environment, Experienced and helpful staff
New Market development
ABB are very process orientated, running a number of CRM systems all of which were aimed to improve sales focus and customer management as well as sales and product supply, having a vast diversity in industries I had access to new markets, clients and customers that brought in new revenue to our division.

My role required me to coordinate international with our International projects team in USA/Canada/UK/Spain/France/Singapore/Korea. drawing success through building on local relationships with large EPCs engineering and O&G companies to secure business as well as introduce new divisions to them.
Pros
Travel, support, bonus scheme, products, colleagues and internal development
Cons
Integration of divisions
Got to learn a lot
I worked there as a summer intern for the 3 months of summer vacation during my graduate program. They helped sponsor a visa for me to work in the UAE. The atmosphere was amazing and everyone was helpful and helped me gain a lot of technical knowledge and experience.
Very Good working culture
Handled 40 to 45 team and executed many projects and i got many awards and training from ABB Dubai.
Very good MNC

Very good working culture

I enjoyed with my work

Good recognition

Encouragement

Motivating people
Corrupt and Unethical
Bribery, intimidation, threats of violence and falsification of records is an admirable quality for site and project level staff at ABB. Reporting to Ethics Hotline resulted in dismissal of numerous personnel.