AECOM
AECOM Employee Review

July 28, 2018
Good projects and very experienced staff. Plenty of excellent training and mentorship opportunities. Good work environment and good packages for families.
July 14, 2017
AECOM is fantastic place to work especially noting that consulting jobs are short term ones,
typical day at work involves ensuring the deliverables are issued, clients calls on various issues are attended to, ensure the budget is not exceeded.

management reporting has to be done monthly basis using specialised software such as APIC or EPM.

Variation order process is an ongoing thing in some form on daily basis. keep an eye on regular follow ups.

hardest part of the job is the internal document control system which is extremely week and th current system has to be scrapped.
Pros
long career of 7 years, joined in 2010 as Assist PM and then promoted to PM 2012 and then Sr. PM in 2013
Cons
consultant jobs are usually short term till the project lasts, gives fear of job search and changes, document control system is inadequate
June 23, 2020
Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies
Pros
birthday cake
Cons
long hours, weekend work
May 26, 2020
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.

- The management is very approachable and helpful.

- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;

- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;

- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project