Team is very experienced and have good communication but management is very far from team and doesnt understand the needs of team. they force people to complete projects ın a very tight schedule and this cause project quality to be low than usual.
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.
- The management is very approachable and helpful.
- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;
- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;
- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project