AECOM
AECOM Employee Review

Great company to work with

May 29, 2018
I would describe a typical day at work to be active, due to coordination meetings and verification of all current/ updated changes in the project design.
I have learned to practice a lot of multi-tasking and dealing with multi-racial or multi-nationals at work and with our clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers.

As a Project Architect, I have managed to acquire better people skills, increased patience and understanding in dealing with each member of the team.

The hardest part of the job is the delay of information, uncooperative team member, too many design changes/ suggestions and impossible deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have delivered the project design or the building itself.
May 26, 2020
Same roleSame location
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.

- The management is very approachable and helpful.

- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;

- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;

- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project
March 13, 2020
Same roleSame location
Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year.
For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me
June 23, 2020
Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies
Pros
birthday cake
Cons
long hours, weekend work