AECOM
AECOM Employee Review

Overview

May 14, 2018
Large corporation with corporate mentality good and bad. the local GCC head office is based in Abu Dhabi but the major decisions and direction come from USA which can cause slowing down of decision making process. The company is large and cannot take on a lot of interesting design projects especially architecture which is not the main company driver which is Engineering.
Pros
High number of sprecialists
Cons
heavy workload
June 23, 2020
Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies
Pros
birthday cake
Cons
long hours, weekend work
May 26, 2020
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.

- The management is very approachable and helpful.

- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;

- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;

- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project
May 13, 2020
A good place to work and getting opportunity to new technologies at your day to day works. Getting opportunity to work in international iconic projects from world wide.