AECOM

AECOM Management reviews

United Arab Emirates147 reviews
Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies
Pros
birthday cake
Cons
long hours, weekend work
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.

- The management is very approachable and helpful.
- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;

- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;

- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project
Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.
Pros
Big Organization
Cons
Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.
Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.
Assigning a correct task to the correct person.
There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses.

Management is very cooperative and more functional.
Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.
AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company
All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements.
The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.
Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing.
As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.
I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as:
1- How to share team work to achieved target on time.
2- Respect my work time.

3- completly share my team duties.

and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really
Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors.
Overall a great organisation.
Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable.
Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂
AECOM Middle East is allergic to any kind and any forms of corruption, and because of this, they do not tolerate any kind of unfair treatment specially to OT Pay. Also, your career development is purely based on your performance and projects are always new at an average rate of every 3 months
Hard working for exact project performing. and enable the client to follow up the work easily.
I learned how to use computer for effective project management.
High level of workplace culture.

Climate in United Arab Emirates mainly hot, also clients are very strict.

Eating with colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good Environment - International company
Good management
Diversity
competition

prestige projects

AECOM Graduate Program lectures and workshops that target leadership skills, consulting, time management and presentation skills to ensure excellent project delivery and client relationship.
working hours typical.
I learned slip form cast concrete.

friendly management.
multicultural workplace.

overload work sometimes.

company calibrating time.
I worked in AECOM for more than 8 years and the work atmosphere and management was great. AECOM mentoring and employee development program helps employees to progress.
- Great team with wide range of skills.
- Challenging Clients and projects types.

- Fun and feels like home.

- PDR process and development program.

- Training and career development.

- Projects types and collaboration.

- Management and leadership support needs improvements.
- HR needs a lot of improvements.

- Fair benefits for staff.

- Good benefits for management and leadership with profit sharing.

- Top edge technology.

- Facilities well equipped with good operations.

- good office culture with team work.

- Good market share.

- You will learn a lot on daily basis due to the type of projects, challenges and deadlines.

- Quality of planning work is cutting edge that exceeds any other competitor in the market.

- Design and planning work culture is fun and interesting with a lot to learn from senior leaders in the business.

- Good graduate program with a lot of support.

- Customer service and customer over-promise needs improvement including a new business development strategy.

- The most enjoyable part of working at AECOM is the team, and the resources available to complete the job with global reach.
Reputed Company with excellent management
Much more experience on Civil Engineering
Very peaceful and professional staff

The hardest part is Closeout of the projects with the contractor's assigned by the Clients

Professional reviews and annual get-togethers, Seminars. CPD events & lectures conducted by the superiors
Pros
Department get-togethers, CPD events
Nice company to work , with good set technical people .Great knowledge gaining was an added advantage.Learned lots of technical design experience , picked up management skills.
Only good experience to share with AECOM.AECOM is a good place to work.Management and staff is very understanding .AECOM cares all staff and job security is always there in AECOM
Pros
Cons
short hours
Team is very experienced and have good communication but management is very far from team and doesnt understand the needs of team. they force people to complete projects ın a very tight schedule and this cause project quality to be low than usual.