AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai42 reviews
Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot.
Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team
In day to day work, you will learn a lot of things to different people especially if you where in a project with 100 plus staff.

But we are lucky on the project because they took good care of us.
Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.
Pros
Big Organization
Cons
Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.
Working with aecom is very good experience.
Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.
1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .
All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements.
The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.
I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as:
1- How to share team work to achieved target on time.

2- Respect my work time.

3- completly share my team duties.

and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really
AECOM very big international company
But there is problem in HR departments

They didn't know the law and how to deal with Visa transfere from another company to AECOM due to their staff not Arabic people and they are not involved with Arabic countries, passports ,status of transfere Visa.

AECOM Should hiring Arabic people in hr departmentsinHR
I had the privilege to work with some fantastic and talented individuals in culturally diverse environments in AECOM.

I have gained extensive experience working on various large scale projects. My job responsibilities included preparing scale drawings, layouts, longitudinal cross sections, formwork and reinforcement details, pier and foundation details, superstructure and culverts details. In addition, I have worked on a number of buildings projects in which I prepared drawings for marina substations, MMR room, pump station, service building, security building etc...
overall a good company,
very nice and accommodated co-workers,

IT support, lack of focus on employee growth,

There's not much growth opportunity.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AECOM?
In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a disconnected Operating System in managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious farness from applying any quality systems or internal standard auditing, but only a client-oriented managing of the human resources and engineering calibers.

In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, non-utilizing of their capabilities and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but by only using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME.

It's a fact in AECOM that nobody cares about your professionalism nor your cleverness. It's all about how much the Client pays to them for hiring you !
Good Place to work, working with AECOM we can develop good culture, systematic approach in works area
The hardest part of the job is communication between functional department is not up to mark
Pros
get togethers
Cons
Long Hours
I loved working here especially in hindsight after leaving and working for smaller government contractors and commercial companies. This company cares about their employees and encourage everyone to work on themselves for a better future.
The World's No.1 design company.
Excellent Mangement.

Opportunity to learn new software.

Peaceful atmosphere to work.

Great culture

No more workload and pressure.

Good salary and perks.

Weekly gathering to announce the new projects and progress and food served.
Pros
Overall Great and excellent
Best company to work. Better opportunities and more learning. Opportunities to work on big projects and deal with good clients. Good respect of the employee and discipline.
Pros
Best culture
Cons
Office politics
- Great team with wide range of skills.
- Challenging Clients and projects types.

- Fun and feels like home.

- PDR process and development program.

- Training and career development.

- Projects types and collaboration.

- Management and leadership support needs improvements.

- HR needs a lot of improvements.

- Fair benefits for staff.

- Good benefits for management and leadership with profit sharing.

- Top edge technology.

- Facilities well equipped with good operations.

- good office culture with team work.

- Good market share.

- You will learn a lot on daily basis due to the type of projects, challenges and deadlines.

- Quality of planning work is cutting edge that exceeds any other competitor in the market.

- Design and planning work culture is fun and interesting with a lot to learn from senior leaders in the business.

- Good graduate program with a lot of support.

- Customer service and customer over-promise needs improvement including a new business development strategy.

- The most enjoyable part of working at AECOM is the team, and the resources available to complete the job with global reach.
Nice company to work , with good set technical people .Great knowledge gaining was an added advantage.Learned lots of technical design experience , picked up management skills.
Good working environment, challenging and satisfying engineering practices.
good support from higher officials.

good guidance from the senior staff and colleagues.
I worked as Cad Draughts in Roads and Ifrastructure project with the
traffic study drawings also. It is more enjoyable to work as a team with sharing the knowledge each other.
Working at Aecom give me opportunity to grow and enhance my ability. Our managers are very helpful and very supportive in what we want to achieve. Aecom provides seminars to enhance our learning and knowledge.
Pros
flexible vacation leave
Cons
short break
I have been working with AECOM sinch past 2.5 years and my experience here has been very good.The working culture is very professional with a very good management.