AECOM Employee Reviews

Found 131 reviews matching the search See all 4,199 reviews
Good place for learning and progressing.
Electrical Draftsman (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 11, 2020
Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing.
As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.
very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management
Creative Designer AS Freelancer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 1, 2020
I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as:
1- How to share team work to achieved target on time.
2- Respect my work time.
3- completly share my team duties.

and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really
recommended to work with AECOM
Senior MEP Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 27, 2019
AECOM very big international company
But there is problem in HR departments
They didn't know the law and how to deal with Visa transfere from another company to AECOM due to their staff not Arabic people and they are not involved with Arabic countries, passports ,status of transfere Visa.

AECOM Should hiring Arabic people in hr departmentsinHR
productive, discipline and silent workplace
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 25, 2019
I had the privilege to work with some fantastic and talented individuals in culturally diverse environments in AECOM.

I have gained extensive experience working on various large scale projects. My job responsibilities included preparing scale drawings, layouts, longitudinal cross sections, formwork and reinforcement details, pier and foundation details, superstructure and culverts details. In addition, I have worked on a number of buildings projects in which I prepared drawings for marina substations, MMR room, pump station, service building, security building etc...
Nice office environment
CAD DRAFTSMAN (Current Employee) –  ABU DHABI MAIN OFFICEDecember 14, 2019
My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.
Pros
free shuttle service home to office
Cons
normal working hours
helpful and productive environment
Document Controller/Admin (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 8, 2019
Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.
Higher management is very professional
Structure Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jabel Ali, DubaiDecember 7, 2019
Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors.
Overall a great organisation.
satisfactory management
Senior Land Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 5, 2019
overall a good company,
very nice and accommodated co-workers,
IT support, lack of focus on employee growth,
There's not much growth opportunity.
Jos security is okay with AECOM.
Mechanical Engineer (Commissioning) (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 12, 2019
Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable.
Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂
done
are mep infra (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 11, 2019
Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.
Productive company.
Architectural inspector (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 26, 2019
At the outset, it should be noted that AECOM is a giant enterprise of high professional quality.
The working environment and the nature of projects gives you a good opportunity to demonstrate and refine your possibilities and to learn at the same time without content with your expertise.
Great company
Proposal Manager (Current Employee) –  UAESeptember 4, 2019
I worked for the proposals and pricing teams and I grew from a junior engineer to a bid manager. I really recommend AECOM for all graduates aspiring to be leaders of the industry.
Great Company Core Values
Discipline BIM Lead (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2019
AECOM Middle East is allergic to any kind and any forms of corruption, and because of this, they do not tolerate any kind of unfair treatment specially to OT Pay. Also, your career development is purely based on your performance and projects are always new at an average rate of every 3 months
productive. good relations between employees. job is not guaranteed.
made work orders to the contractor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 8, 2019
Hard working for exact project performing. and enable the client to follow up the work easily.
I learned how to use computer for effective project management.
High level of workplace culture.
Climate in United Arab Emirates mainly hot, also clients are very strict.
Eating with colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Lack of Quality Systems and Poor Internal Auditing
Assistant Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 1, 2019
In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a disconnected Operating System in managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious farness from applying any quality systems or internal standard auditing, but only a client-oriented managing of the human resources and engineering calibers.

In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, non-utilizing of their capabilities and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but by only using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME.

It's a fact in AECOM that nobody cares about your professionalism nor your cleverness. It's all about how much the Client pays to them for hiring you !
Strong Operating Systems for Projects
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 1, 2019
In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a strong Operating Systems in their managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious client-oriented managing of the engineering resource.

In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 3, 2019
Good Place to work, working with AECOM we can develop good culture, systematic approach in works area
The hardest part of the job is communication between functional department is not up to mark
Pros
get togethers
Cons
Long Hours
The gold standard in how a company should be ran
Senior HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEJune 30, 2019
I loved working here especially in hindsight after leaving and working for smaller government contractors and commercial companies. This company cares about their employees and encourage everyone to work on themselves for a better future.
Fun work place
Civil Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 25, 2019
Good Environment - International company
Good management
Diversity
competition
prestige projects
AECOM Graduate Program lectures and workshops that target leadership skills, consulting, time management and presentation skills to ensure excellent project delivery and client relationship.
No introduction needed
Intern (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 15, 2019
AECOM is a huge Engineering Consultancy firm, but like all others is facing financial setbacks and thus reflecting on employees job stability due to market conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K