AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

great place to work,
Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot.
Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team
Skill and professional Grooming
I WILL SAY!!!
Job with AECOM is really a FUN workplace,taking care about responsibility is the value every one is take care and its why there is a family like atmosphere one can see in real what a team work.
Stressful
Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year.
For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me
Very good
Working with aecom is very good experience.
Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.
Good environment
1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .
Excellent Place for you Carear
NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.
Very productive and competitive
Assigning a correct task to the correct person.
There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses.

Management is very cooperative and more functional.

Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.
Best Experience
AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AECOM?
Quality and time line production
All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements.
The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.
I've been productive and attained a good level in drafting and design
Working at AECOM made me excel in so many ways, and i've learned a lot of software like revit, microstation and now i am learning civil 3d. I also got exposure to work not only in dry utilities but most of the time, i assist in doing some other services like wet networks, road and bridges and building project.
Good place for learning and progressing.
Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing.
As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.
very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management
I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as:
1- How to share team work to achieved target on time.

2- Respect my work time.

3- completly share my team duties.

and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really
recommended to work with AECOM
AECOM very big international company
But there is problem in HR departments

They didn't know the law and how to deal with Visa transfere from another company to AECOM due to their staff not Arabic people and they are not involved with Arabic countries, passports ,status of transfere Visa.

AECOM Should hiring Arabic people in hr departmentsinHR
productive, discipline and silent workplace
I had the privilege to work with some fantastic and talented individuals in culturally diverse environments in AECOM.

I have gained extensive experience working on various large scale projects. My job responsibilities included preparing scale drawings, layouts, longitudinal cross sections, formwork and reinforcement details, pier and foundation details, superstructure and culverts details. In addition, I have worked on a number of buildings projects in which I prepared drawings for marina substations, MMR room, pump station, service building, security building etc...
Nice office environment
My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.
Pros
free shuttle service home to office
Cons
normal working hours
helpful and productive environment
Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.
Higher management is very professional
Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors.
Overall a great organisation.
satisfactory management
overall a good company,
very nice and accommodated co-workers,

IT support, lack of focus on employee growth,

There's not much growth opportunity.
Jos security is okay with AECOM.
Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable.
Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂
done
Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.
Productive company.
At the outset, it should be noted that AECOM is a giant enterprise of high professional quality.
The working environment and the nature of projects gives you a good opportunity to demonstrate and refine your possibilities and to learn at the same time without content with your expertise.