AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates149 reviews
You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.
Pros
good salary offer
Cons
politics
if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.
Pros
end of month during meeting have lunch party
Cons
9 hors per day
Aecom is a systematic company and its easy to work with them always.working with aecom is like that you are working with like family people.atmosphere of working is good.
Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.
Pros
Good environment
its a very good company. The management team HR team all are very helpful. If AECOM will give me another chance to join i will join immediately.

Thanks AECOM
Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies
Pros
birthday cake
Cons
long hours, weekend work
Good company to work for staff is outstanding very smart personnel that works with this company hands down the President is an outstanding individual to hang out with..
Pros
free housing free food every 90 days leave and 1500 towards Air Fare
Cons
154. HRS every 2 weeks
In day to day work, you will learn a lot of things to different people especially if you where in a project with 100 plus staff.

But we are lucky on the project because they took good care of us.
- A typical day at work would be busy.
- AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software.

- The management is very approachable and helpful.

- Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ;

- the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ;

- the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project
Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.
Pros
Big Organization
Cons
Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.
A good place to work and getting opportunity to new technologies at your day to day works. Getting opportunity to work in international iconic projects from world wide.
Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.
Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot.
Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team
I WILL SAY!!!
Job with AECOM is really a FUN workplace,taking care about responsibility is the value every one is take care and its why there is a family like atmosphere one can see in real what a team work.
Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year.
For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me
Working with aecom is very good experience.
Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.
1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .
NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.
Assigning a correct task to the correct person.
There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses.

Management is very cooperative and more functional.

Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.
AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company
All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements.
The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.