Rowan Centre jobs
- Entering new and update customer information.
- Responsible for establishing entry priorities.
- To review, correct and delete data when required.
- Responsible for making sales or recommendation for products or services that suits client needs.
- To act as a liaison between the company and its current and…
- Responsible for taking and delivering messages.
- Responsible for entering data in the computer system.
- To prepare payroll checks and compiling financial records.
- Experienced applicants are needed for this position.
- Must be smart, neat and well groomed.
- Good communication and team work.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system.
- Responsible for submitting and reconciling expense reports.
- To organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- To welcome, great and direct visitor to appropriate offices and persons.
- Responsible for maintaining employees and department directories.
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- To welcome customers and determine their purpose of visit.
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries.
- This vacancy is for applicants of any nationality and gender.
- Experience of 1 to 2 years as a Barista.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Answering questions and solving customer problems.
- Responsible for generating daily sales reports.
- To maintain spotless and arrange checkout areas of grocery.
- Preparing product presentation to customers.
- To establish contacts and develop relationships with prospects.
- Should be able and ready to join Immediately.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.