Rafiq Real Estate jobs
- To prepare, review and redraft along side the Engineering team.
- Evaluating requirements and specifications to create various technical drawings.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risks.
- To review, monitor and manage budgets.
- Preparing financial reports related to budgets, expenses.
- To maintain and update company databases and Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Preferred Indian and Filipino nationals.
- Should be energetic and passionate.
- Accounting experience of more than 5 years.
- Deep knowledge of accounting rules and regulations.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system.
- Responsible for maintaining contact lists.
- The candidate is to organize and schedule appointments.
- To supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in landscaping.
- Training and allocating daily tasks to workers.
- Should be well-versed with leasing agreements.
- Experience in lease administration is required.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Should be having a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be present in Dubai for the interview.
- UAE/GCC experience of 3 to 4 years is mandatory.
- Responsible for mixing, matching and applying paint of walls.
- Identifying client requirements and needs.
- To prepare surfaces like walls by washing them.
- To identify opportunities with prospects and new clients.
- Responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.