Marketing Executive jobs
- Update marketing spreadsheets and databases.
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- Support the marketing team with various projects.
- Educated to secondary school level, with higher education in marketing, events or design related subjects an advantage.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy.
- Organizes and attends company-wide and marketing events.
- Please add Job Purpose here.
- Key Areas of Responsibility Please add key areas of responsibilities here.
- The executive role involves managing individual projects relating to marketing, media relations and internal communications and performing day-to-day…
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
- To help share future marketing strategies.Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan and any other duties assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Together with the Marketing Team, brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Together with the Marketing Team, develop marketing strategies…
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, creative senior marketing executive with the ability to design and deliver an end-to-end marketing campaign.
- Marketing Executive job based in Dubai OR Abu Dhabi, Law Firm, up to 20,000 AED per month - 14 month contract.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts are aligned with the Annual Marketing Plan, Asset Brand positioning and overall objectives set for each of the operating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.