Kaltra LLC jobs
- The candidate is to load finished products and unloading raw materials to and from the van.
- Helps in the loading of materials and products in the processing…
- Responsible for maintaining calender and plan meeting.
- Helps to prepare and edit office documents.
- To create, maintain database and filing systems.
- To coordinate office daily activities and operations.
- Attending to and resolving administrative problems.
- To track stock of office supplies and place orders…
- To read and interpret technical drawings.
- To inspect installed electrical components and equipment like transformers, circuit.
- To hire, train, mentor and supervise employees.
- Assessing performance of employees and identify areas of improvement.
- Preferred Indian and Pakistan nationals.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.