- Strong knowledge of document control programs and procedures in a project based environment.
- In-depth knowledge of recognized QC standards (e.g., ISO 9001 etc.)…
- BBachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4 – 6 years as a Site Engineer in a similar organization with at least two years in a supervisory / senior – level role.
- Associate Degree or equivalent in Computer Aided Drafting from an accredited college / institution.
- Technical expertise and solid understanding of structures…
- Bachelor degree in Sciences, Occupational Safety or Engineering with formal training (certification / diploma) in Safety and Risk Management.
- Bachelog degree in Sciences, Occupational Safety or Engineering with formal training (certification / diploma) in Safety and Risk Management.
- Bachelor degree with short courses in Logistics Operations etc.6 – 8 years of experience in related fields.
- GCC/Middle East experience is preferable.
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related discipline.4 – 6 years minimum structural experience in the construction industry preferably with…
- Bachelor (or preferably Masters) degree in Engineering or in related discipline (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Agricultural etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with preferably a certification in quality control from a recognized international organization.4 – 6 years of quality control…
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline (Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.), preferably with a Certificate in Primavera…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.